{Engaged to a host?} {closed}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

{Engaged to a host?} {closed}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 pm

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
She pushed me in the pool
At our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after

[Chorus:]
'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

[Chorus]

And when she sees it's me
On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

[Chorus]

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
She's just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

Just the girl by The Click Five

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
post 1} you are here
post 2} intro & pairings
post 3} rules
post 4} the gentlemen
post 5} the ladies
post 6} form
post 7} my characters
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Intro & Pairings}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

the ladies.
engaged since child hood to someone you have never meet, to someone who is a complete mystery. though you have heard rumors, though no one knows of your engagement besides your families. the rumors of this famous host club at ouran academy. you can't help but wonder, if they are in this famous host club. then you find out. you are going to go and stay with your fiancé and go to school with them. until your wedding. will you be the princess and he your prince? or will it all go wrong? will it ever work?

the gentlemen.
your biggest secret that all the hosts share. you are engaged to a girl you have never met. the little princess that none of your guests can know off. then you find out she is coming to live with you, and go to your school! can you keep it a secret? the one thing you have hidden for so long. of course the other hosts know, but what will happen when she finds out your a host? will your world ever be the same again?

The Engaged
Tamaki x Piper
Kyoya x Anabelle
Mori x Nicole
Honey x Victoria
Hikaru & Kaoru x Scarlett

Recaps
ANSWER HERE

Owner of Roleplay~ {Bubbles}
Mini Mod~ ~Spark
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am, edited 12 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Rules}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 pm

please read.
first off, i just want to get something straight. if you do not read the rules, i will ignore you entirely. there are things the people who read the (whole) rules and things the people who don't read the rules do, so it would make it a lot easier if you read the rules. if you've roleplayed with me before, just skim the rules please. and just to let you know, i'll know if you simply missed something or if you just skipped over the rules entirely. also host club original characters do not belong to me.
tess rules
these are very basic rules of the forum, so I am hoping that this one does not need any further description. if you are still unsure about this, please check out the locked threads that explain the rules. there is also a red bar above when you are posting or viewing a post, so there should be no excuse not to follow the rules.

activity & reservations
i am going to be extremely, extremely pushy about this rule because i'm just so tired of dead roleplays. if i end up flooding you with pms and bugging you, i'm really, really sorry. if you don't want to be constantly reminded to post, aren't always active, or won't be willing to actively roleplay for at least two months (no, i'm not kidding), then, don't join this roleplay. if your planning on disappearing for a few days or something tell me! I don't want people disappearing without giving a reason! when reserving a spot, please reserve through pm and don't post your reservations on the thread, or i automatically won't accept you. i will give you twenty-four hours to post your form, and i will give you up to the start of the roleplay to finish it. however, when i give you the message to finish your form, i expect it to be done by the next day. if you do not post/finish your form, i'm afraid i'll have to give the spot to someone else.
characters
here's the deal: you may only have one girl. you can have two guys but only one girl. also, if the male spots are not filled, so i am going to require everyone to take a guy if they already have a girl. if you can only play girls, this roleplay is not for you. Adding on to this NO PERFECT characters, absolutely none. also make your female characters original, please only use anime characters! clear? also I don't want any gays, lesbians, or even bi-sexuals in this roleplay. this is a paired romance between a boy and girl, I have nothing against them I just don't want them in my roleplay. also to make this clear every character from the story in the host club is in this except haruhi, so no haruhi! Adding to all this, I would like Hikaru and Kaoru to be roleplayed by the same person., but they do not have to be. you may have a total of three characters, no more.

literacy
this is a big rule, so i appreciate you reading everything about this and actually doing it. okay, so this roleplay is going to be literate {one paragraph minimum, 7+ lines -not sentences- lines} i understand writers block but you may only use this excuse once every two weeks, with writers block i expect 5+ lines, even with wb you should be able to at least give that much.. i would like you to send me a writing sample automatically when you reserve a spot (please, please don't forget to do this)--unless i have roleplayed with you before. the sample should be at least two large (preferably three) paragraphs so that i know you are literate. and please, please, please do not whine or be rude if i say i am not going to accept you.

posting & forms
i like pretty posts, so i appreciate making an effort in trying to make your post and form look a little nice. putting it in small text and maybe adding a little color can make the post a lot more interesting to read. unfortunately, you cannot use pictures or fontmeme, for it is considered decorative spam. only use them in forms. speaking of forms, history is not required. I will have one made, please use it not your own form. I reserve for 24 hours. That's it. If you ask to join and I accept you, I'm trusting that you can post to my requirements and if you can't I'll give you three chances to prove that you can post to them through out the rp. I am too lazy to go though your posts and see if you are literate enough to rp here. If your form isn't very pretty or decorative, I might not accept you. I don't mean to be harsh, I just like detailed forms so I can make decent descriptions on the characters post.

romance
this is a paired romance, so the characters that are paired together do end up in love with their paired partner. alright? got it? good. also it is a arranged marriage, so the girls are not all from japan but are all from rich family's, just like the guys. another thing, due to the fact that no one can tell the twins apart they are engaged to the same girl.

plagiarism
to all you roleplay stealers, please do not steal my ideas, plot, pictures, etc. it is considered plagiarism, and it will get your roleplay locked. do not think you will not get caught because i frequently browse the forums, and mods lurk around, too. if you would like to use something, just ask me, and i will be glad to allow you, depending on what your request is. But if I let you use it you must give me credit.
enjoy :3
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{The Gentlemen}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki, the prince of the host club. He is sweet and kind to the ladies, Makeing them adore him. He tends to be of the helpful sort, always wanting to keep people's families together. He has something of a kink for being far to trusting, he can be so easily hurt. Another thing about Tamaki, he refuses to see the truth. Infact he is quite delusional. Always lost in his own world he can never see the truth, that would also explain why sometimes he calls Kyoya, his best friend, mommy. Another thing about Tamaki, is he takes everything to heart. He freezes up, or even goes and sits Ina corner when he is in a depression. His moods change with the tides I guess you could say. Another thing is he is quite forgetful, and is rude with out meaning to be. He is rather a loving person at heart, and hates it when someone he cares about is hurt. Overly adoring, he tends to come off to strong to some and frightens them away. Oblivious to his love for some people and oblivious to those trying to harm him. Tamaki is purely innocent man, with nothing but a heart of gold to describe him. Helpful and kind, sweet and innocent, most girls fall for the boy before them without any trouble. The only thing to add is he is clingy and hates to let go. While he is flamboyant and egotistic, he is dedicated to his duties as a host. He is the "Princely type," who entertains customers with an upper class etiquette and shameless flattery. He is partial to classic piano music and plays exceedingly well. Tamaki is full of surprises to some and a open book to his friends, the thing is can you handle him?
[president/the princely character] [sixteen] [bubbles.]

Kyoya Ootori

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
[vice president/the cool type] [seventeen] [bubbles.]

Hikaru Hitachiin

Both Hikaru and Kaoru are mischievous and playful, but Kaoru is the calmer one of the two. He is also kind, understanding, and often much more mature than Hikaru, despite being the younger brother. When separated from Hikaru, he is easygoing and a nice person to be with, becoming even serious and selfless, contrasting his usually playful attitude. Kaoru has some idea of how to interact with people besides his brother; they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world before the Host Club, but he learned rather fast to be with other people and respect others' decisions. Hikaru is the more boisterous one, as well as being selfish, stubborn, and immature. Even when separated from Kaoru, he basically acts in the same manner, as if he were there. Haruhi states this in the show, although because he no longer has his brother to occupy him, he can become rather destructive. Hikaru is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his brother since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world.
[youngest member/the twins] [fifteen] [Amaimon .]

Kaoru Hitachiin

Both Hikaru and Kaoru are mischievous and playful, but Kaoru is the calmer one of the two. He is also kind, understanding, and often much more mature than Hikaru, despite being the younger brother. When separated from Hikaru, he is easygoing and a nice person to be with, becoming even serious and selfless, contrasting his usually playful attitude. Kaoru has some idea of how to interact with people besides his brother; they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world before the Host Club, but he learned rather fast to be with other people and respect others' decisions. Hikaru is the more boisterous one, as well as being selfish, stubborn, and immature. Even when separated from Kaoru, he basically acts in the same manner, as if he were there. Haruhi states this in the show, although because he no longer has his brother to occupy him, he can become rather destructive. Hikaru is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his brother since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world.
[youngest member/the twins] [fifteen] [Amaimon .]

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka

Upon first glance, Honey is a bouncy, vibrant boy. He is optimistic and sweet, seeming that he wouldn't hurt a fly. Mitsukuni is clingy, and attaches to certain people. Although, in order for him to do this, he must be comfortable with that person. Despite his naive and childlike appearance, Honey is seen to be extremely intelligent, which is a bit scary, as he can pick out personalities in people. Honey, like Kyoya, is has the blood type AB. This makes him exceedingly unpleasant to be around without sleep. Also, he is suspected to have split personalities; a "nice" Honey and a "dark" Honey. He is easily angered, and intimidates a lot of the host. When in his "dark" moods, just...stay out his way. He may lash out at those he loves, seeming to not realize why or what is happening. Outside of the host club, he is seen to be mature, but still has a child-like quality about him.
[member/little boy Lolita ] [seventeen] [PiperLovesYou .]

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka
[img]picture%20of%20them%20here[/img]

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
[member/the silent type] [seventeen] [Kitty-Wolf-Chan.]
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 am, edited 15 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{The Ladies}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Piper Aiden Ross

How would you describe Piper? Shes the type of girl who sleeps with the lights off, but is scared of the dark. She writes short stories and poems, but really doesn't see herself being an author. She was taught not to judge others, so she doesn't. She dances in the rain, having fun and watching the world from a perspective of innocence. Despite being from the rich family, she was brought up to be kind, and compassionate. If you can't tell already, Piper doesn't think much of herself. Call her pretty, she won't believe it. Call her beautiful, she'll think you're a liar. She is sweet, and shows much empathy. In fact, she ends up apologizing way more than she should. She doesn't want to fight, but will quietly defend those she loves. Piper gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, although she has minor trust issues.
[Tamaki Suoh's fiancé] [sixteen][PiperLovesYou.]

Annabella Marie Snow

While standing up for what she believes in, Anna was raised to believe anything is possible. Thus, she's not afraid to do what it takes to make things right. With soft heart for everyone, animals, small children, and the elderly touch her heart the greatest. When it comes to the three, she'll take the time out of her way to help when ever its needed. Besides from that, you can be sure there's a smile on her face at the end of the day. Laughter will spill from her lips at the most awkward of times with whatever she finds something silly or amusing. While doing all this, there's still a side where manors take over most of her attitude. She knows when its the right time to talk in a crowd, or when there's a place to excuse herself. Its not like she's a barbarian, for she knows how to dine, have small talk, but its not something she always wants to do. Keeping a promise is very important to her, to means all but life and death in the end, because if someone cant keep a promise then there must be something wrong with their personality, history or even their childhood, and it isn't something she cares for. A lot of the time, Anna just wants to step back, and do it her way, even if it consists of walking barefooted on a beach, or laying on the grass and looking up at the stars. For Anna, there's always a time and place for everything, or she'll make one herself.
[Kyoya Ootori's fiancé] [seventeen] [Monkey D. Luffy]

Scarlett Ivy Amber Covington

Scarlett is a girl who hides behind a wall, locked around her heart. She acts very shy around people when she first meets them, and has a gentle grace that surrounds her. Though behind that wall is a strong willed girl, with a passion for music, and a stubbornness that no one can trifle with. A girl who looks at hearts, not beauty. She is graceful and someone who never backs down from anything. She is some what bi-polar and her emotions can change with just the slightest blink of an eye. One second she could be calm and sweet, the next furious and rude. She has a flash of a temper, though she rarely looses her temper. She loves listening to music and plays the violin herself. Another thing that you would never expect of this sweet and shy girl, is that she is one to pull pranks...and to cause trouble. She enjoys laughing and smiling more then most people seem to realize. She tends to be the kind of girl that doesn't ask for help, with anything. She may be graceful but that has never stopped anyone fro being a clutz, and Scarlett is no exception. She trips, falls, you name it, it has most likely happened to this poor girl. Scarlett is a girl who always has someone in love with her, yet she never notices. A girl who is almost always full of surprises, that will keep you guessing for everything.
[Hitachiin brothers fiancé] [fifteen] [bubbles.]

Victoria Marie Covele

Victoria likes reading books and solving puzzles, she actually has a puzzle of one color that she can complete easily. She is always proper and polite to those above her, even if they explain that she doesn't have to be. Victoria is bright, cheerful, direct and confident, smart, short-tempered, competitive and can sometimes let her emotions get the better of her and she sometimes forgets to take into consideration of other people's feelings, which sometimes results in conflict with her peers. She is enthusiastic, but sometimes takes her enthusiasm too far and can be bossy at times. However, over time, she can admit to her mistakes and is not too proud to apologize. She is shown to be easily annoyed. She is mostly known for her courage, and she is willing to throw herself at any enemy, no matter how strong they are, and she also retains a cool demeanour. Although Victoria is usually confident in herself, she can be extremely sensitive when someone scorns her abilities, and she often falls into a depression and questions on how weak she is. After some years Victoria turned 5 and her parents promised to read her all the stories she wanted. Later that day a fire started in their house, running to the living room she saw her mother and father sitting in their chairs holding hands. Slowly burning away Victoria screamed and began to cry, soon running out of the house she looked at it and fell to her knees. Victoria continued to scream for her parents to live and come to her, but they never came. Days after the fire Victoria's grandparents took her into their arms, which is why Victoria is often found depressed when alone.
[Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka's fiancé] [age here] [Amaimon .]

Nicole Stella Sophia Devani

Nikki is friendly and bubbly, full of infectious smiles and laughter. However, she has the most crippling shyness, which often impedes her ability to make friends. She tries to see the good side of everyone, and will often act as a peacemaker, and is one of those people who never seem to say a swear word, or insult anyone else. The rarest mood Nikki could ever be caught in is sadness and anger – for one thing, she has a very calm, structured life that she fills with as many joys as she can, and for another, it’s almost an impossibility to make her mad. She can be very shy to start off with, and is slightly hesitant about sharing her own ideas, but around her friends she can be a bit over-bearing and silly. She trusts easily, and has often suffered from heart-break or loneliness, though she hides it well. Her most frequent nervous habit is twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, and then rubbing it back and forth with her thumb.
[Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka's fiancé] [seventeen] [~Spark.]
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am, edited 18 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Forms}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 pm

{Make sure to fill out in detail}

Boy Form~
Code: Select all
[center][size=200]{ Full Name Here }[/size]

[left][img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/charmroyal/graphics/dividers/59.gif[/img]

[img]Insert picture here. Anime pictures only.[/img]
{Quote here, something random that you think suites them}
[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/charmroyal/graphics/dividers/59.gif[/img][/center][/left]T h e ♢ S i m p l e ♢ T h i n g s

[size=85][b]Name [/b]✰ Answer Here
[b]Nick Name(s) [/b]✰ Optional
[b]Gender [/b]✰ Answer
[b]What type of host are you? [/b]✰ cool type, twins, etc. [/size]

A ♢ L i t t l e ♢ B i t ♢ M o r e

[size=85][b]✰ Personality ✰[/b]
Answer Here. At least two paragraphs. At least two paragraphs consisting of six full complete sentences.

[b]✰ Family ✰[/b]
Answer Here.

[b]✰ Brief Description ✰[/b]
Yeah, I know there`s already going to be a picture, but still fill this out just to clear any confusion picture wise. You don`t have to make it long, I mean, unless you want to. [/size]

W h a t ♢ D o ♢ Y o u ♢ T h i n k

[size=85][b]Your fiancé  ✰ [/b] the name of the girl you are engaged too name goes here
[b]What you look for in a girl ✰ [/b] whatever they look for {can be made up, make the character more yours}
[b]Anything to add about your love life? ✰[/b][/size]

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

[size=85][b]Skills ✰[/b] Answer Here

[b]✰ Likes ✰[/b]
At least five.

[b]✰ Dislikes ✰[/b]
At least five.

[b]✰ Phobias ✰[/b]
No more than five.

[b]✰ Theme Song ✰[/b]
Answer here[/size]

O t h e r

[size=85][b]Other ✰[/b] Answer Here
[right][quote]form belongs to @{Bubbles}
Character belongs to @
Face Claim if any;[/quote][/right][/size]

Female Form~
Code: Select all
[center][size=200]{ Full Name Here }[/size]

[left][img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/charmroyal/graphics/dividers/59.gif[/img]

[img]Insert picture here. Anime pictures only.[/img]
{Quote here.}
[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/charmroyal/graphics/dividers/59.gif[/img][/center][/left]T h e ♢ S i m p l e ♢ T h i n g s

[size=85][b]Name [/b]❖ Answer Here
[b]Nick Name(s) [/b]❖ Optional
[b]Gender [/b]❖ Answer Here
[b]Fiancé [/b]❖ name here
[b]❖ Where are you from? ❖[/b]
 Answer Here
[b]❖What is your class? ❖[/b]
poor, middle, rich[/size]

[size=85][b]❖ Personality ❖[/b]
 Answer Here. At least one paragraph consisting of six full complete sentences.

[b]❖ Brief Description ❖[/b]
 Yeah, I know there`s already going to be a picture, but still fill this out just to clear any confusion picture wise. You don`t have to make it long, I mean, unless you want to.

[b]❖ Family ❖[/b]
Answer Here[/size]

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

[size=85][b]Skills ❖[/b] Answer Here

[b]❖ Likes ❖[/b]
At least five.

[b]❖ Dislikes ❖[/b]
At least five.

[b]❖ Phobias ❖[/b]
No more than five.

[b]❖ Theme Song ❖[/b]
Answer Here[/size]

O t h e r

[size=85][b]Other ❖[/b] Answer Here
[right][quote]form belongs to @{Bubbles}
Character belongs to @
Face Claim if any;[/quote][/right] [/size]
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Engaged to a host?} {no posting!}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

wip
{ Scarlett Ivy Amber Covington }

{"It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"}
T h e ♢ S i m p l e ♢ T h i n g s

Name ❖ Princess Scarlett Ivy Amber Covington, though in truth she doesn't like titles.
Nick Name(s) ❖ "Please call me Scar." He family and parents call her either Scarlett or even Starry, though the few friends she has call her Scar. Most people call her Princess or ma'am.
Gender ❖ Scarlett is 100% female.
Fiancé ❖ "Ummm. Hikaru and Kaoru, apparently they are twins and no one can tell them apart." Hikaru and Kaoru.
❖ Where are you from? ❖
She is from a somewhat large island that no one knows of near England, but during her summers she stays in London. Because of this she has a slight British accent that she can never shake.
❖What is your class? ❖
rich

❖ Personality ❖
Scarlett is a girl who hides behind a wall, locked around her heart. She acts very shy around people when she first meets them, and has a gentle grace that surrounds her. Though behind that wall is a strong willed girl, with a passion for music, and a stubbornness that no one can trifle with. A girl who looks at hearts, not beauty. She is graceful and someone who never backs down from anything. She is some what bi-polar and her emotions can change with just the slightest blink of an eye. One second she could be calm and sweet, the next furious and rude. She has a flash of a temper, though she rarely looses her temper. She loves listening to music and plays the violin herself. Another thing that you would never expect of this sweet and shy girl, is that she is one to pull pranks...and to cause trouble. She enjoys laughing and smiling more then most people seem to realize. She tends to be the kind of girl that doesn't ask for help, with anything. She may be graceful but that has never stopped anyone fro being a clutz, and Scarlett is no exception. She trips, falls, you name it, it has most likely happened to this poor girl. Scarlett is a girl who always has someone in love with her, yet she never notices. A girl who is almost always full of surprises.

❖ Brief Description ❖
Scarlett is quite a slender girl, probably for the fact that she is known to eat like a bird. Her eyes are deep blue that are always watchful and careful, for the most part. Her hair is a light caramel brown that she keeps cut short. She almost always wearing a silk headband in her hair consisting of the colors blue, crimson, purple, and emerald. She is normally wearing a dress, but sometimes wears boy clothes to try and hide her identity.

❖ Family ❖
Nicole Stella Sophia Devani is her cousin, her father and Nicole's father were brothers. Her father is King Richard and her mother is Queen Calla, yes she is a full fledge princess but she will not receive the throne. Her twin brother Collin shall be while she is to be married to some rich identical twins. Adding to this on her mothers side she is related to Tamaki, they are cousins and happen to be friends.

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ❖ Well Scarlet is a accomplished violinist. Who rarely plays for anyone, but many have heard of how wonderful of a player she is. She also has a nice singing voice and loves to write her own music. Suprisingly enough she is one of the few people who can tell her fiancées apart, she figured it out once she learned there names and has a few different tricks for remebering who is who.

❖ Likes ❖
~The Violin
~The Rain
~Reading
~Writing Music
~Soccer/Football though she is no good at it

❖ Dislikes ❖
~Spiders
~Snakes
~Jerks
~Brats
~Earthquakes

❖ Phobias ❖
A girl who is stubborn and out going with fears!? Yep, she has fears. She is Closter phobic, has a phobia of water, and a major fear of heights. That's about it.

❖ Theme Song ❖
Answer Here

O t h e r

Other ❖ Answer Here

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
{ Tamaki Suoh }

{"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."}

Name ✰ "Why? You don't know who I am? I am the Great Tamaki Shou!" His name is Tamaki Shou.
Nick Name(s) ✰ "My princess, you can call me what ever your heart desires." That would be a no.
Gender ✰ "I take offense." That would be male.
What type of host are you? ✰ The Princely Type

✰ Personality ✰
Tamaki, the prince of the host club. He is sweet and kind to the ladies, Makeing them adore him. He tends to be of the helpful sort, always wanting to keep people's families together. He has something of a kink for being far to trusting, he can be so easily hurt. Another thing about Tamaki, he refuses to see the truth. Infact he is quite delusional. Always lost in his own world he can never see the truth, that would also explain why sometimes he calls Kyoya, his best friend, mommy. Another thing about Tamaki, is he takes everything to heart. He freezes up, or even goes and sits Ina corner when he is in a depression. His moods change with the tides I guess you could say. Another thing is he is quite forgetful, and is rude with out meaning to be. He is rather a loving person at heart, and hates it when someone he cares about is hurt. Overly adoring, he tends to come off to strong to some and frightens them away. Oblivious to his love for some people and oblivious to those trying to harm him. Tamaki is purely innocent man, with nothing but a heart of gold to describe him. Helpful and kind, sweet and innocent, most girls fall for the boy before them without any trouble. The only thing to add is he is clingy and hates to let go. While he is flamboyant and egotistic, he is dedicated to his duties as a host. He is the "Princely type," who entertains customers with an upper class etiquette and shameless flattery. He is partial to classic piano music and plays exceedingly well. Tamaki is full of surprises to some and a open book to his friends, the thing is can you handle him?

✰ Family ✰
He refers to his Club as his "family": Kyoya Ootori being the mother figure; Hikaru and Kaoru as the little devils and his sons; and Mori and Honey as the neighbors otherwise known as strangers.

✰ Brief Description ✰
Well Tamaki has golden blonde hair that reaches just about his eyes, if not fixed. His eyes are a deep lavender, and normally bright with some sort of excitement. He is also rather fair skinned, and has very defined features.

Your fiancé ✰ "Well I believe the little princess's name is Piper Ross." Her name is Piper Aiden Ross.
What you look for in a girl ✰ "Why you of course my princess." Tamaki has no idea what he is looking for in a girl.
Anything to add about your love life? ✰Many girls may chase Tamaki, but he really hasn't given any one special attention.

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ✰ Tamaki is a self taught piano player. He learned it so that he could play it for his mother back in France, because she was always ill.

✰ Likes ✰
At least five.

✰ Dislikes ✰
At least five.

✰ Phobias ✰
No more than five.

✰ Theme Song ✰
Answer here

O t h e r

Other ✰ Answer Here

{ Kyoya Ootori }

{"Not everyone is going to like you. But guess what? It doesn't matter. You know why? Because I'm awesome. That's why."}

Name ✰ Answer Here
Nick Name(s) ✰ Optional
Gender ✰ Answer
What type of host are you? ✰ "I am the Vice President." The cool type.

✰ Personality ✰
Answer Here. At least two paragraphs. At least two paragraphs consisting of six full complete sentences.

✰ Family ✰
Answer Here.

✰ Brief Description ✰
Yeah, I know there`s already going to be a picture, but still fill this out just to clear any confusion picture wise. You don`t have to make it long, I mean, unless you want to.

Your fiancé ✰ the name of the girl you are engaged too name goes here
What you look for in a girl ✰ whatever they look for {can be made up, make the character more yours}
Anything to add about your love life? ✰

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ✰ Answer Here

✰ Likes ✰
At least five.

✰ Dislikes ✰
At least five.

✰ Phobias ✰
No more than five.

✰ Theme Song ✰
Answer here

O t h e r

Other ✰ Answer Here
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am, edited 28 times in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Engaged to a host?} {open & accepting}

Postby {Bubbles} » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 pm

closed/open
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Engaged to a host?} {no posting!}

Postby dumbass » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Piper Aiden Ross

"'On her hands she counts all her flaws, until she has no more fingers to count all of the things that made her beautiful.'"

Name ❖ "My name is Piper Aiden Ross. Yes...I have a boy's middle name. But I like it. Its...pretty. My mum called me Piper due to its sound of playfulness, and energy. I'm not sure about Aiden. My dad told me long ago, but I've forgotten since."
Nick Name(s) ❖ "Well...I have a few. One of the top ones is Pippy. Its a bit weird, because Pippy isn't too appealing. My family and some of my friends call me Sweet Pea, and Peach. The Sweet Pea is my birth flower, and I'm called Peach because when I was a baby, my head was bald with blond and orange hairs. They thought I was going to turn out a redhead."
Gender ❖ "Uhm...I'd assume that I'm a female. I have the parts..."
Fiancé ❖ "His name is Tamaki Suoh...that's all I really know."
❖ Where are you from? ❖
"Well. I've lived in three major places. I was born in Sydney, Australia. I lived there less than 2 weeks before moving to England. I lived there for most of my life, before moving to Japan. I moved there when I was 15."
❖What is your class? ❖
Rich

❖ Personality ❖
How would you describe Piper? Shes the type of girl who sleeps with the lights off, but is scared of the dark. She writes short stories and poems, but really doesn't see herself being an author. She was taught not to judge others, so she doesn't. She dances in the rain, having fun and watching the world from a perspective of innocence. Despite being from the rich family, she was brought up to be kind, and compassionate. If you can't tell already, Piper doesn't think much of herself. Call her pretty, she won't believe it. Call her beautiful, she'll think you're a liar. She is sweet, and shows much empathy. In fact, she ends up apologizing way more than she should. She doesn't want to fight, but will quietly defend those she loves. Piper gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, although she has minor trust issues.

❖ Brief Description ❖
Piper is a very short individual. She is only 4'11", and has a petite figure. She weights about 103lbs, a good weight for her size. Despite being short, she has legs muscles from riding horses. Piper has long blond hair, falling over her shoulder in silky golden locks. Her eyes are big and blue, seemingly innocent.

❖ Family ❖
Father- Arthur Corely Ross
Mother- Maria Leann Ross
Grandmother {fathers side}- Annabelle Grace Ross
Grandfather{fathers side}- Lachlan Ross [DECEASED]
Grandmother{mothers side}- Alison Elizabeth Hogan [DECEASED]
Grandfather{mothers side}- William L. Hogan

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ❖ "Well...Its not really a skill but I write short stories and poems. I also sing a little bit, and ride horses."

❖ Likes ❖
Singing
Poetry
Literature
Novels
Opera
Piano in the low octave
Winter
Cuddling
Tea
Citrus
Solitude