Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

In the flames light. by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

In the flames light.

Postby Vazchu » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 am

"I lågornas sken"

I can't say that the song I linked to above was my inspiration back when I originally started with this picture... But it seems rather fitting right now (at least with the title, I can't say the same about the burning of witches and so on, but then again, everything can't work perfectly fine together)... And I can say that I regret my attemt to make lineart on Ceiveth back when I made that, it looks out of place along with how I draw backgrounds (even though this turned out worse than what I wanted it to, so yes, displeased person over here. I want to be able to make blobs of colours into amazing illustrations too... I need to practice more...).

But nowI have to go and make the pattern for the shirt that I need for my upcoming cosplay. I'm way behind my plans and the cosplay competition is coming up far too soon (someone, please stop the time the rest of this weekend! I need more time...). So bye for now.

Character design was created by and the species known as Dasani Gips were created by Stubborn&Pro.
Ceiveth belongs to me.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me