[fichio #2] - adopted by vazchu by Verd

Based on Click to view
Artist Verd [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[fichio #2] - adopted by vazchu

Postby Verd » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 am

the form for adoption is on the fichio thread (original post)
    the winner will be chosen in less than a week if there are a sufficient amount of entries
Last edited by Verd on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [fichio #2]

Postby Novi » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:58 am

[A D O P T I O N]

username; prince tsuoubaki
○But please, call me Touya.
fichio name ; Matteo
○Called Matt or Mattie for short.
fichio's background ; It was dark and cold. Very, very cold.
I was very young at the time. How young? Don't ask me; I'm not sure. I could've been a weekling or a yearling, as far as I remember.
Anyways, I was padding down the empty, gravelly paths of the forest when something hit me, and quite literally, too. Wip
why i want it/use;
art;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:18 am

DaringAsh wrote:
      username;
      DaringAsh. Please call me Daring.

The name?
      They prophesied a Legend....

Chance's Background.
      Legend is Chance's close friend. She was always the enthusiastic one, the one that always pestered you with friendly words. When Chance escaped the forest that had been destroyed by the 'humans', she found him with his broken leg and helped heal him. Legend hasn't ever seen one, a human. They were always shrouded by mystery in her head. Chance has taught her to be afraid of the two legs.
      She was born in the forest that she lives in now. Nothing very interesting happened until Chance showed up, sadly. Most fichios stay away from her because of her exuberance.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 am

Reserving a post so I can work with this form each morning while I eat breakfast, lol. :3

Please note to yourself that I'll be referring to ficho #4 at some points in this post, i.e. Lunote is the name I call her by in my form in that thread.

username;

Vazchu
fichio name;
Naorom

The name is originally one I came to use the first time for a dragon DC during 2009, it's one of my favourites that I used that year and I've always been fond of names that are out of the ordinary. Truthfully the name probably doesn't mean anything, but for me it has always meant "cold" - which is something I think works rather good with his colour scheme.

Personality;
There are many words in this world, and Naorom is one who uses many of them (preferrably unique ones that others rarely use). He's rather poetical and writes both poems and prosa, it's one of his favourite things to do. Naorom likes it so much that he often even talks in poems that he makes up in an instat, it's a rather interesting thing to hear. You see, even though he improvises while speaking in poems he is able to make it sound like he knows exactly what to say and when to say it - he makes it appear to be the easiest thing in the world to do.
Naorom is a rather lonely lad, he's rarely seen with others. A silent whisperer in his own head has always said that it is his way of speaking that makes most keep a distance from him. Butthen again, he doesn't mind being alone either (even though he likes to have people. In his company). When he's alone he can focus better on his writing and create a master piece.
He's a kind-hearted soul and he usually have no trouble showing it to others, because he wants everyone to feel welcomed in this world. He wants to let as many as possibleto feel that warm and fuzzy feeling you get when someone tell you a kind comment or do a kind gesture to you. In his opinion everyone should be able to feel it at least once in their lives. There havé only ever been one person that he has had troubles with when it comes to showing how he feels about them, and that someone is Lunote - the one and only he has ever fallen in love with. One could deem it as it's because his feelings for her that makes it hard for him to show her everything he feels, but a second part of it is the simple fact that whenever he has strong feelings for someone or simply likes someone a whole lot he turns into a rather shu lad who barely dares to look at that someone and suddenly has a whole lot of trouble finding the correct words.
Naorom is an easy-going lad and accept everything as it is and he's always open-minded for the unexpected (which is in his opinion like a spice to make those small details in life and make everyday interesting to live).

fichio's background (give them a backstory!);
Wip

other (comments, critique, something extra to make your form stand out?)
Wip
Last edited by Vazchu on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 am

[A D O P T I O N]

username; .Alucard.
you may call me Alu if you don't feel like typing Alucard cx
fichio name; Dymire
{dÉmyre}
fichio's background; What's this world;
~wip
other theme song;
what's the whole world by warmer
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:05 am

congrats vazchu! even though your form was still a WIP, and waht you had was beautifully written!

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [fichio #2] - adopted by vazchu

Postby Vazchu » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 am

Are you serious? O':
Thank you so much! I'll make sure to finish it asap (I've been so busy this weekend that I haven't had time to finish off his backgorund story, and now I really need to get everything done for Lunote in time as well, lol).
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me