Based on Click to view
Artist prince-o-sky [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pillow #4

Postby prince-o-sky » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 am

What is a Pillow cat?

Pillow cats are verry fluffy, wild, shy and sometimes curious creatures. They are live in the forest and some people tell them "the breath of the forests" becaus they are live they whole live in the forest in they are born and take care of the animals and plants. They have one love for they whole life so they never chance her/his partner.

Our fourth Pillow cat... wait cat? or maby dog? :lol: Yes, you get it, this one is based on a Australian Shepherd Dog! ^^

Enddate: 23rd June

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story about him/her (optional but big bonus!):
Poems/Art (optional but big bonus!):

Good Luck! <3
Last edited by prince-o-sky on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮/𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♣ He/him ♣ 𝓐𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽
Artist who suffers from chronic himbo syndrome
Check my profile for my interests! I love to chat and make friends :3
♥ Current fixation: Honkai Star Rail ♥

prince-o-sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gatsby girl

Postby Brittle » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:26 am

Username:
Hello dearie, I'm Brittle. Please call me Brit or Peanut.

Name:
Gatsby ; ) after the book/movie. I adore it.

name but it suits her well.

Her favorite food:
Cake <3 I mean, come one. Who doesn't like Cake?

Gatsby strolled into the fancy cafe and slipped her peach apron on. Nodding to her manager Starling, she continued down to the counter eyeing the cookies. Gatsby hadn't wanted to be late today, so she'd skipped breakfast. Of course she could always eat there, but there was never any time for that. Seeing a customer walk up she smiled innocently. "Welcome to Cafe Pillow, how may I help you? " Gatsby asked examining the customer. He was a sleek black pillow cat, with sea foam green eyes. He reminded her of Starling a bit. In fact while she'd been welcoming him, Starling and snuck up without anyone noticing. "Monte? Is that you?" Starling asked, her yellow eyes gleaming with interest. The black pillow cat, now known to be Monte turned. "Starling! I can't believe it's you!" as they greeted each other Gatsby stared at them in surprise. Starling was a grumpy teen who ran Cafe Pillow, Gatsby had never really thought of her actually having a relationship with someone...Gatsby cleared her throat loudly, breaking up their warm embraces. "Uh, er, um, hey, Gatsby this is Monte. My brother...
"

Work in progress!
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pillow #4

Postby 'ye » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:30 am

human form wrote:Image

human form wrote:Image

Username:
Name:
Last edited by 'ye on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince-o-sky » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 am

Thanks! <3

prince-o-sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 am

Δʋƨтяαℓιαи αи∂ ρяσʋ∂

Username:
Hi there! Im Let it r a i n,but you can call me anything you want.Rain,Rainy and Scarlet are my most common nicknames though
Name:
G'day mate! Name's Jessie,don't like mah name? Get used to it
Her/His favorite food:
Well,meh favorite food ought to be pancakes,even if they ain't from meh good old Australia.
Born in the mountains of Great Britain, this little girl then moved to Australia, and then grew into an Australian accent. She then moved into the forests, and tried to find a den she could make a little fire in, and sleep there for a night. She loved to travel the world, though it did get tiring walking all day long. She then began to walk towards a bunch of houses, where she then went to inspect. She saw crowds of humans, which made her uneasy. She didn't want to get to close to these creatures. She approached cautiously, and then she seen a bunch of squealing kids, and decided to go somewhere else, and stayed low to the ground to not get noticed. And,just when she thought it was safe,a human tripped over her, which hurt her side, and she yelped. A bunch of people looked, and pointed at her, and whispered. She looked around at all the humans, then began to book it back to the forest. She then stopped when she was about to enter the forest, and looked back at all those humans, who continued on what they were doing.
After a while of living there, she decided it was time to move again, since she was beginning to get bored with her surrounding. She moved to the next forest over, and found a den to sleep in, which she felt comfortable living here. Such a warm den, and it was big enough for a lot of food for her to store. She instantly fell asleep, mostly because she was tired of traveling. .She awoke to a sound near the entrance of her den, and she felt wary. Her stomach felt like it was in knots when she seen a human began to walk into her den. A blonde girl walked in cautiously, and saw her, and got on her knees. She held out one of her hands, and smiled sweetly at Jessie. Jessie began to back up, afraid that this human would hurt her.
"Don't worry - I won't hurt you" she said, as Jessie cautiously walked up to her, ears back, and close to the ground. When she approached her, she then sniffed her hand, and put her head on her hand, and looked up at this human.
"Aww, hi, cutie" she said softly. "How would you like to come home with me? You must be very lonely sitting in this cave alone. Do you have a family?" Jessie gave her puppy dog eyes, meaning a sign of 'no.'
"Would you like to come home and be my pet?" she asked. "I would hate for you to get hurt out her" she added, as Jessie,at this time just a pup, then crawled onto her lap, and circled, and then laid down. The girl smiled, and picked her up, and walked back to her house, where she brought food, water, a bed, and some toys for her. Jessie felt a strong bond with this girl, and decided to stay with her.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince-o-sky » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks for enter! =3

prince-o-sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince-o-sky » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Bumpy! =3

prince-o-sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:15 am

Username:
Lierre

Name:
Iris

Favorite food:
Grilled Pineapple

Story:
It was now or never. This was my one chance to prove I was not like the others. My chance to show everyone that I wasn't just some lazy old Pillow Cat. I licked my lips in anticipation as I gathered strength in my back legs. I listened to the announcer slowly start the countdown.

I leaped thorough the air and dashed onto the agility course. Agility used to an activity reserved only for dogs. Well, not anymore. I'm here now and I'm taking over.

I reached the first obstacle, an A-Frame. I narrowed my eyes in concentration as I picked up speed. I climbed up with great ease and speed and while it I was a bit harder to go down, I made it. I swung my body around a turn and

Poems/Art:

<33
Last edited by Lierre on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince-o-sky » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 am

Lierre wrote:Username:
Name:

<33

Thanks! <3

prince-o-sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 am

Username: burninflames

Name: Lacy, I know it's for the sheepdog girl (sorry cant remember the name :( ) But I thought it would fit gorgeously with this gorgeous little girl ^^

Her/His favorite food: Lacy's favorite food is Cherry Pie! She loves the taste and the sweet red color she gets on her jaw when she bites into it. But that's not what she loves most about it. What she loves most about it in the whole entire world is the smell. That rich, juice smell it has when you let cool. The sweet smell as it drifts close by beckoning her to come closer.

Story about him/her (optional but big bonus!): WIP

Poems/Art (optional but big bonus!): WIP
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me