Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

~ Whiteclaw's Death ~ by Atheon

Artist Atheon [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

~ Whiteclaw's Death ~

Postby Atheon » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm

''What is it, Barkface?'' prompted Morningflower. ''Has Starclan spoken to you?'' Fireheart realized that this tom must be Windclan's medicine cat. He tensed instinctively at the sight of Barkface's bristling fur.
"The clouds are stained with blood!'' rasped Barkface, his eyes wide and glazed.''it is a sign from our ancestors. There is trouble ahead. The day shall bring an unnecessary death.''
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fireheart opened his mouth to explain but a terrible howl made them both turn their heads. Graystripe was leaning perilously over the side of the gorge, his hind legs straining. Beside him, Fireheart glimpsed a white paw clutching at the edge. Graystripe leaned down with his mouth open, trying to get a grip on the paw, but it disappeared out if sight in a terrifying rush. Graystripe cried out after it, his wail echoing along the gorge.
All the cats stopped fighting at the sound of Graystripe's agonized call. Fireheart froze, panting with shock and exhaustion. The RiverClan cats scrambled to the edge of the gorge. Slowly Fireheart followed them and looked over the side. Far below, through the deafening spray, he saw the dark head of a RiverClan warrior sink beneath the foaming water.
With a cold feeling of horror, Fireheart recalled the words of the WindClan medicine cat: ''This day shall bring an unnecessary death.''
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me