Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sola Offical Reference by Solarizing

Based on Click to view
Artist Solarizing [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Sola Offical Reference

Postby Solarizing » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 am

NOTE: Turquoise should be #08dab5

Note: The hex codes are just as a guideline! They don't have to be exact, use your best judgement when making the art. ;)

COLORS:
- The silver is very pale and closer to white than gray.
- The white is just a regular white.
- The turquoise is very bright, and should be right between blue and green on the color wheel. (i. e. if you put it next to something blue it looks green and vice versa.)
- The cerulean is very bright and pastel looking.
- Same for the lavender.
- The red is more of a bright maroon than solid red. (It should have some purple in it. Like the color of wine, sort of.)

FUR:
- Sola's fur is a very bright silver. Please please please do not make it gray! It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine and it changes the entire look of her design. The fur should just be slightly off white.
- Her front paws are white at the toes; the back are not.
- All her paw pads are white.

MARKINGS:
- She has a diamond shaped marking, a little above right between her eyes. (Like where the "mind's eye" would be.) It is white with a turquoise outline. She has turquoise dots that circle her head like a tiara or headband, almost.
- The middle of her tail is white and surrounding this white patch are bands of color in this pattern; turquoise, cerulean, lavender, cerulean, turquoise.

MAKEUP:
- Yes I like to draw cats with humanized features like eyebrows, human eyes, eyeshadow, and hair. lol Disregard this if you're making a realistic styled drawing of her.
- Her hair has red tips. This is temporary and sometimes she'll be drawn without them. Do whichever way you think looks best on her picture. =)
- Her eyeshadow can be red, turquoise, gray, or you can leave it off. Please no crazy colors that clash with the design.
- Feel free to play around with her hairstyle; again, whatever suits your art.

ACCESSORIES:
- You don't need to put on all/any of her accessories but I'd love it if you did.
- The marking on her hat is not symmetrical.
- Her scarf markings are, however.
- Her necklaces and scarf are always worn together.
- She has earrings on the other ear too you just can't see it here.
- You can change which paw the bracelets are on but they are always worn together, three at a time.
- She likes to change up the charms on her tail. She also has ones shaped like [clockwork] gears, suns, bats, and hearts. Mix these up however you like but remember she only wears two at a time and one is turquoise and the other is red.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist