Okami #7 - Up for adoption by Soruc

Based on Click to view
Artist Soruc [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Okami #7 - Up for adoption

Postby Soruc » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 am

The 7th Okami! c: This one's free, just impress me with your form! Ends on June 27th.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Okami Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Story (Optional):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art (Optional):[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Okami #7 - Up for adoption

Postby mydadleftme » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:55 am

Username:
outcast;

Okami Name:
Zale
(Greek for 'strong sea')

Story (Optional):
Zale's story doesn't revolve around some overly tragic event that happened in the past years of his life, nor is it an overly happy and care-free one either. No, his story is a bit more different, you might say. You see, Zale has no real knowledge or memory of any past life of his up until a year ago. No one really knows why, or how this happened, as he was found washed up on a beach, the water running over his beautifully colored coat, soaking his fur. He was breathing, but barely alive. Saved by others of his kind, Zale soon regained conciousness and was taken care of till he could go on his own again. Now his mission is to find the life he can't remember, and figure out the answers to the questions racking his mind. Where is his family? Why was he washed up on the shore? What had happened that had made him lose all his memory? This quest is unfinished even still today, though the Okami still searched fervently for some sort of indication to tell him what had happened. He refused to give up, and everyday he is sure he comes one step closer to finding his answer.

Personality:
Zale is an extremely adventurous Okami, as he needs to be in order to find his the end of his story, and thus, this makes him quite brave and relentless as well. Zale is stubborn, not giving in or backing down easily. If he wants answers, he'll find them. He's a bit competitive as well, but not in a way that makes him a jerk, but in a way that, say, if he were going to do a job, he might turn it into a game or a competition against himself to see how quickly he can get it done while still getting it done correctly. This character trait also makes Zale fun to be around, as he can be quite playful, always up for a round of Truth or Dare, or any other games. He loves to test himself and push himself to see how much he can improve himself. This revolves around maybe different types of racing like swimming or just land races. Really, he is alot of fun to be around. Zale is also protective, however, of those he cares about and is willing to do anything for them. If someone threatens someone he's close to, then Zale has no problem getting in a fight to ward off the attacker, as he feels a deep urge to keep his friends and family safe.

Art (Optional):
n/a

Other
nope. Thanks c:
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:34 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:
Okami Name:
Story (Optional):
Personality:
Art (Optional):
Other

reserve x
ImageWIP
❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty kat. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Username: hush, hush
Okami Name: Shadowy Seas
Story i look out onto the peer searching for any sort of movement. being a life guard has its perks, watching hot surfers surf and getting a nice tan. but then there are the other things you have to deal with like burning or being bored. you sit there and do nothing if no ones at the beach like today. i scan the water agian and see a dark spot. i run to the edge and jump in hurdly trying to get to what ever was out there. when i got there i find a beautiful dog like creature that having troblesi put it on my board and swim back to the shore when i get there it lies there whimpereing. soon nursed back to health after days i name it shadowy seas and he helps me with my job. he loves kids and others and saved a little boy from drowning once just like when i saved him
Personality: sly, quite, and kind, and protective

Other good luck everyone!
kitty kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me