Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

yh.. by Spirest

Artist Spirest [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

yh..

Postby Spirest » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:39 pm

--
Last edited by Spirest on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
profile pic is by TheNightsIllusion @ DA

hey guys!
feel free to shoot me a message and chat me up,
I dont bite!
Spirest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little things can make a huge change...

Postby manga editor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:56 pm

oh my god im so sorry when i read that and saw this picture i cried im so so sorry for whats happened and is happening just so you know im praying for you and your family so please dont be sad dont be lonly just remember there are people out there who care for you and your family please dont be sad because people's lonlyness,their sadness,their losses and pain only make me cry hurt and think of my own im praying for ya hun so please just look on the bright side of thing you have your dad and siblings that care for you if there is anything i could say to cheer you up i wish i could but this may all seem odd coming from a girl on the internet but i dont care i dont like people being sad again im praying for you *hugs* and i so agree with you on the he doesnt need a ex like her if she thinks that then she is not even worth the effort,just sayin, and hun tell your father he may not know me but people like him i respect and that there are lots of fish in the sea lol well again hope i at last cheered you up a bit btw GREAT art work it looks so realizic *sorry im not good at spelling*
manga editor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me