Wip by Pyrrha Nikos

Based on Click to view
Artist Pyrrha Nikos [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wip

Postby Pyrrha Nikos » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Just thought i'd go ahead and post this now before I forget about it. Please comment and critique! Thanks!
Okay, these designs are not for auction, or trade. They are mine to keep. I was just coloring in random editables because I just got my JAVA updated. *happy dance* By the way, thank you Dr. Vineta for these lines.

Design 1: Ariel {Ah-Ri-l} My dog with a half finished design that I like half finished. Who knows what I was trying to do...
Design 2: Mona She sort of, I don't know, looks like a Mona. This is really my first or second time attempting clothes. As you can see, it didn't turn out well. *awkward laugh* She has a necklace, glasses, a barrette, jeans, a hair tie, and a shirt. It is me without curly hair....okay, take away the barrette and add curly hair then it would be me!
Design 3: Abyss. My space doggy! It has a planet that sort of resembles Saturn on it's haunches, a comet zooming across it's two front legs, and faintly near the bottom of it's neck like a collar, it has a very poorly made asteroid belt. The eyes sort of look like planets, but are in fact, just three yellow eyes.
Design 4: When Your Gone. This design is very personal. The designs are meant to represent what i'm feeling an thinking right now. Now physically, the design is cursive words on parchment. I love it so much, and it is very personal.
Design 5: Puzzle. I think the name is pretty self explanatory.
Design 6: Talent. My musical dog. She has a treble clef, 6 music notes, piano keys, a stereo with an outlet and cord, and she is wearing headphones with a MP3 player.
Design 7: Valentine I know, it's not very original. Oh well. Red in color, a few white spots, and two hearts. Nothing much.
Design 8: The Faerie Princess She is run away faerie princess, hence the missing crown. Pink in color, four wings {three are visible}, two bangles, and gold markings around her eyes.
Design 9: Luna A moon marking and a two earrings. {1 of the earrings has a chain and star} 'Nuff said.

Thanks again Dr. Vineta!
Last edited by Pyrrha Nikos on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
{Pyrrнα Nιĸoѕ}
Fαтe wнιѕperѕ тo тнe wαrrιor, "Yoυ cαɴɴoт wιтнѕтαɴd тнe ѕтorм"
αɴd тнe wαrrιor wнιѕperѕ вαcĸ, "I αм тнe ѕтorм"
Pyrrha Nikos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 pm

I love the second one, reserve? ;3
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanitas » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Number 4 is perfect
o Ao
<3<3<3<3
Are they gonna be UFA?
If so i'd loooveee him.
"Take me river,carry me far.."
"Lead me river,like a mother.."

-Fandoms:
*Kingdom Hearts
*D-gray man
*Marianas Trench

"I want to go where you're going, a follower following
Changing but never changed, claiming but never claimed"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vanitas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrha Nikos » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 am

They aren't going to be for auction, but i'm glad you like them. Sorry!

Last bumped by Pyrrha Nikos on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 am.
{Pyrrнα Nιĸoѕ}
Fαтe wнιѕperѕ тo тнe wαrrιor, "Yoυ cαɴɴoт wιтнѕтαɴd тнe ѕтorм"
αɴd тнe wαrrιor wнιѕperѕ вαcĸ, "I αм тнe ѕтorм"
Pyrrha Nikos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me