Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch Adoptables -TOPIC CLOSED- by teresa8oats

Based on Click to view
Artist teresa8oats [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
209 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch Adoptables -TOPIC CLOSED-

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

*lines by midnight133, bought and owned by Makani Black, used by teresa8oats*

Welcome to Cottonwood Ranch! Here you can find the perfect horse for you. We have almost every breed you can think of, with new ones arriving all the time. Our main priority is making sure that our horses go to good homes and making sure they have a nice time while they stay with us. While most of our horses are calm and relaxed, with the odd exception of the cheeky one, we home some wilder horses, these horses come from the BLM National Wild Horse Association. These horses are taken off the range for their safety and moved to a beautiful open ranch, they receive the same amount of care as the calmer ones, also there are ranch hands that ride along the fences 24/7 to make sure no predators get in and no horses get out. We have an excellent breeding program where you can get purebreds or crossbreeds. We may have the perfect horse for competing or for pleasure riding. Our smaller breeds are even trained to be companions for the blind. They are really sweet and loving creatures.

Cottonwood Ranch Discussion Topic
Poll Running
Are you REALLY wanting to become an artist? Questions about being an artist? Ask your questions here.
Polls will be here on the next horses of the month, and alot more! We need your voted so check in often!
Welcome to artists and public.

Fan Club
Are you a huge fan of Cottonwood Ranch? You want to win almost every horse put up for adoption? Let alone you have plans for the next 10 customs you order. You are SOOO relived that we do not have limit to how many you can own because you have more than 15 anyway! Well, you have come to the right place! If you think you are one of cottonwoods biggest fans, fill out the form here, and you will be added to the CWHRFT(CWHR Fan Team)! Also, Feel free to take all of the stamps/banners you want!

Cottonwood Ranch Artists Topic
Need to know prices of the current artists? Here is the place for you! Only artists will post here but all of their info will be here too!
Sometimes polls will be here voting in new artists, only artists can vote.
Posting is only open to artists but you can go here and read about us artists whenever you want~

Cottonwood Ranch Old Adoptables Topic
When owned by Makani Balck this topic was active! Feel free to browse around and look at all the pretty horses!

Cottonwood Ranch Retired Lines
These are CW's first lines! Feel free to browse around~

Cottonwood Ranch Art Shop
No Customs here, but you can adopt some unrealistic CW horses and breed them!

Cottonwood Archive No.1
Want to see all of the horses you have? Everyones horses are here, Just No Posting~

Cottonwood Archive No.2
This is the arcive for the retired lines. Thanks somethingpink1! No posting!

Foal Genetic Color Calculator
~For Artists~
Need help with a breeding? What color should the foal be? Just Press the link above and your worries are gone!

Random Number Generator
~For Artists~
For contests that need true randomness.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Medium&PNG[/img][/left][code]
[url=][img][/img][/url]
[quote][b][size=85]
Go to FONTMEME.com
3-d fonts
ACUTATR_
Size 40
4558ff
293bff

[/size][/b][/quote]
[/size]
Last edited by teresa8oats on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 68 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff & Rules

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

.- If ordering a custom or breeding, NEVER EVER bump your form. We see it.
- NO SPAMMING! ALL DISCUSSION/COMMENTS/QUESTIONS GO IN THE DISCUSSION TOPIC.
-You are allowed two free adoptable horses a day
-Horses must be at least three to breed
-Horses are allowed to breed as many times as the owner wishes
-Payments are due at the time of the order
-You are not allow to take them off Chicken Smoothie
-Don't be rude to anyone on my threads
-All forms must be filled out fully and correctly
-Don't get mad if you don't win a horse
-No payment means no breeding or custom
-No weird colored horses, I will not make pink or purple horses
-I have the right to change the rules and ban people
-No more than 4 horses a day per artist to go up for adoption
-Their is no limit to how many horses you can have.

Owner
Makani Black
&
teresa8oats

Artists

. teresa8oats
. SerenWish
. ty_tay
. preppy paws
. Makani Black
. Kintsukuroi
. Forever Insane
. ImmyWimmy1
. sapphirespirit
. o s h u n
. all patched up

Guest Artists

. Tyhani
. Chronometer
. flight;;
. Baby bunnies!
.TheWinterSoldier.
hellohihi 16th-30th

Artists Removed

.Pia
.cn_spots
. B l a c k . C a t
. misguided ghosts.[/strike]

(info below)

Archivist Form

.:I want to be an Archivist:.
Username:
Have you ever been an archivist before?:
How long are you on each day?:
How active will you be?:
Honestly, how active will you be?:
Convince me:

How long have you worked with coding?:
How long have to been following CWHR?:
Why you want this job?:

Artist Form

.:I want to be an Artist:.
Username:
Examples: (5 max unless you link your gallery or DA etc.)
When will you be able to make your first horses:
Are you active:
Why do you want to be an artist:

INFO:
You must be able to follow all of the rules.
Being an artist, you have the responsibility in keeping up with customs, breedings, and making adoptables.
Before you even ask, you must have the time to make at the VERY LEAST 1 horse every three weeks.
You can make competitions/events. But please pm with you ideas so I can approve them.
Please no asking to do HUGE competitions/events. I will take care of those.
You must be kind to all of our fans and adopters, I love friendly staff and so does everyone else~
You can make 1 personal custom a month.
When putting a horse up for adoption, make sure the "adopt me" sign is up!
Please post an end date for every adoptable before it ends.
Possibly post a warning about one day before you judge a horse.
I prefer we only have transparent horses. Please pm me before you put any horses with a edited background up. I will probably say no.
For foal growths, it is you responsibility to do it as soon as the owner wishes.
Severe line edits/revamps are RARE!!!! PLEASE keep them rare. I would suggest you do 1-2 horses with severe line edits a year <3
Please pm me if you are doing any severe line edits(this does not include mane and tail).
If a customer does not pay or pick up their horses, you have the authority to keep the horse, or pm it to me so I can find it a home!

Artist forms are OPEN/CLOSED

Mod Form

.:I want to be a Mod:.
Username:
Have you been a mod before:
If so please link or name the place you have been a mod:
Will you imply the rules:
Have you read the rules:
Why do you want to be a Mod:

INFO:
It is your job to keep this place up and running.
You will be the one that has memorized the rules.
If you are not active for one month you will be fired.
You must be kind and patient with all of our customers and fans.
If you do not know the answer to some one's question pm me.
I expect you to keep most of the discussion in the discussion form.
You may pm me suggesting rule changes and possible bans.
You are in charge of warnings/strikes/bans.

Mod forms are OPEN/CLOSED

Guest Artist Form

.:I want to be a Guest Artist:.
Username:
Examples: (5 max unless you link your gallery or DA etc.)
When will you be able to make your first horses:
Are you active:
Why do you want to be an Guest artist:

INFO:
When you are hired as a guest artist you are expected to make at least one adoptable a week.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR HORSE COLORS/MARKINGS
You will be a guest artist for about three weeks.
If I think you have done a great job and you are a talented artist I will make you a perm.
You can sign up for these as many times in a row as you want.
This is a step away from being a permanent artist.
You may not host comps, events, or shows.
You can only take customs and breedings assigned to you specifically.
You may make one Custom horse for yourself.

Guest Artist forms are OPEN /CLOSED

Artists Forms For Returning Artists

.:I am a Returning Artist:.
Username:
How long have You been out?:
Will you Return to being active?:
Why do you want to continue working here?

INFO:
These artists where removal was caused by their inactiveness.
If you do not draw a horse in four weeks you are sent to this list.
If you would like to return as an artist you can copy the form above for returning artists.
You have four strikes before you are removed as an artist permanently.
If you do not ask for you job back in less than eight weeks you will be permanently removed.

Always OPEN
Last edited by teresa8oats on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:43 am, edited 67 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Questions and Answers

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:46 pm

How do I adopt horses? And what are they?

Adoptable horses are free horses that my artists and myself create, then put up for adoption for anyone to adopt. If a horse is up for adoption it will have "Adopt Me" on it picture.Then you will find a form on the horse's thread that you can fill in, and have a chance to win. Once a horse is won "Adopt Me" will be removed and replaced with the horse's name. We ask that for now you only adopt one horse a day but apply for as many as you want until we get more artists then you'll be able to adopt more if you want.

What is a Custom? And how do I get one?

Custom horses are horses that you really want, and my artists and myself create for you. Unlike adoptables customs cost Pets and Items, which will be payed to the artist that drew your horse. The first custom you ever order at cottonwood ranch is FREE. There is no limit on how many customs you can get each day, so fire away at me and my artist with those orders. I do ask that you post them on this thread. The payment is due as soon as you order, so please send it right when you order.

What Will Happen if I do not pay for my Custom in time?

Unfortunantly you have lost your custom, it will always belong to the artist that made it until you pay. That artist may decide to keep it or put it up for adoption.

What if i ordred a Custom and then I relized that someone else already had orded a Custom with my Referance Pic?

All CWHR horses are different is some way. Two people may not have the exact same referance. Insted, change something about yours. First come, first serve on the refrences. Examples to change are the horses markings, mane and tail color, or color while the markings stay the same, etc.

What are the consequences if I disobey the rules?

We are not to stern about all of that, and unless you are really bad we do not to permanent bans, but we DO do strikes and short bans. If you get three bans, then we will have to permanently ban you.
Yes, we will try to pm you little warnings and give you a chance to change your mistake, but if you do not, we count that as a strike.

Asked By resolution
My custom form was on page 205 and it still hasn't been accepted while others who have posted after mine have, should I repost, or just leave it?

Ok, so this is not too simple, but keep reading and hopefully I will make sense. XD
Some adoption centers are really stern about making first orders fist. Us, not so much. That artists take what they feel they can get done, and keep it beautiful and quick. But, like you and me, they have real lives. I am going to underline this: If you have ordered a HARDER(mane and tail edits/tack/harder colors/ complicated breedings/etc.) custom or breeding, their is a 90% chance it will be the last done. Just think of it that way. Order a harder custom, and it will be done last. The reason it is not accepted it because 1) The artists currently active don't think that they have the ability to do such a horse. 2) No one has enough time to spend on such a horse. 3) No one is really active at the moment so everything is slow. 4) Other stuff that me head is not remembering at this moment. 5) Your order was not seen.
It is VERY unlikely that you will ever get no.5! IF you think you do, pretty pretty please pm me or any other staff about it OR post in the discussion topic. I suggest that you wait THREE WEEKS before you get worried about anything like that, we are pretty good at finding undone orders. Another sign that you custom might have been missed is when you see the list that one of the staff posts that sais "Undone Orders", and yours is not on it, PM the person who posted to add your custom to the list.

Ok, is that enough, I am tired, so I probably missed the real explanation... pm me with any more questions and I will be overjoyed to help you <3
Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu May 08, 2014 7:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom & Breeding Order Forms -CUSTOMS OPEN-

Custom horses are horses that you really want, and my artists and myself create for you. Unlike adoptables customs cost pets or items, visit our artists page for info on prices. The fist custom you order at cottonwood ranch is FREE. If you look below their is a little sighn that tells you how many customs you can order at a time, please follow it!

The payment is due as soon as you order, so please send it to right artist when you order, or when you find out who is doing your custom. Remember, the horse is not yours until you pay. If you do not pay in a certain amount of time the artist has the authority to put the horse up for adoption, gift it, or keep it for him/herself.

Due to wanting CWHR to be a realistic adoption center, we cannot allow the ordering (via customs) of Zebras, Przewalski's Horses, Donkeys, Mules; as well as horses that are Chimeras, Somatic, or have extreme edits to the lines. These will only be available through limited adopts, prizes, and breedings.

I would appreciate it is you put a reference picture, so the artists can see exactly what you want. If you are not pleased with your custom, do not be afraid to speek up. Most of my artists are willing to do them, edits are free. This is the form I'd like you to use for customs:

.:I want a Custom:.
Owner:
Name:
Breed:
Height:
Color:
Markings:
Reference Picture:
Other:

You Can Currently Order 0 Customs This Session.

READ! NEW!
Due to wanting CWHR to be a realistic adoption center, we cannot allow the ordering (via customs) of Zebras, Przewalski's Horses, Donkeys, Mules; as well as horses that are Chimeras, Somatic, or have extreme edits to the lines. These will only be available through limited adopts, prizes, and breedings.

NEW! READ!
To all of our wonderful followers out their, we have a slight change of how you can order, so Please read~
It seems, that when I open customs at a limit, and say for example... 2 customs ordered at a time? Players order two, and then the second that those are done, they order another two. The artists get the first two done, and then they look back, and practicly nothing as been done because their is another two! It just keeps going. It always makes us have to close orders even a week after we open them. I am not saying that anyone has ever disobeyed any rules! Ordering after your first order was totally fine, but it does not seem to help... I mean, at least throw all eight orders at the artist so the artist can actually get them done! SO, to make it so much easier for our wonderful and hard working artists, we have changed the rules slightly.

The time between when we open and when we close customs and breedings is officially going to be called a "Session". During that amount of time, you may only order a certain amount of customs and breedings, instead of it being practically unlimited. Pretty simple! And I can guarantee we will probably have them open more often! If you do not follow these rules, your order will be cancled. If you do it more than three times, sadly you will have to be banned from ordering customs for a total of three months, so PLEASE keep track of how many you are ordering! We want you to stick around!

Breeding is open to everyone who has a horse, you can breed your own horses or you may use stallions and/or broodmares owned by other members. People who don't have horses but wants a foal by a member's horse must offer one wish list pet to the owner. Members are not allowed to charge other members for the use of their horse but, owners who would like to allow the free use of their horse please message me. I will then place the horse's name and link under the broodmare and stud spots. Horses can be bred as many times as the owner allows so if the owner only wants two foals made with their horse that is how many will be available for others to use while the owner can have as many as he/she wants.

Breedings are done by the artist of your choice, which allows the artist to make their own breeding payment that you must send them. The form must be posted on the main adoption thread so that I can see the order and who the artist will be that is doing it. This is the form I would like you to use for your breeding:

.:I Want A Breeding:.
Owner:
Link to Mother:
Link to Father:
Name:
Do you want it to be drawn using foal lines, or adult lines?
Artist:
Other:

You Can Currently Order 0 Breedings This Session.

NEW! READ!
To all of our wonderful followers out their, we have a slight change of how you can order, so Please read~
It seems, that when I open customs at a limit, and say for example... 2 customs ordered at a time? Players order two, and then the second that those are done, they order another two. The artists get the first two done, and then they look back, and practicly nothing as been done because their is another two! It just keeps going. It always makes us have to close orders even a week after we open them. I am not saying that anyone has ever disobeyed any rules! Ordering after your first order was totally fine, but it does not seem to help... I mean, at least throw all eight orders at the artist so the artist can actually get them done! SO, to make it so much easier for our wonderful and hard working artists, we have changed the rules slightly.

The time between when we open and when we close customs and breedings is officially going to be called a "Session". During that amount of time, you may only order a certain amount of customs and breedings, instead of it being practically unlimited. Pretty simple! And I can guarantee we will probably have them open more often! If you do not follow these rules, your order will be cancled. If you do it more than three times, sadly you will have to be banned from ordering customs for a total of three months, so PLEASE keep track of how many you are ordering! We want you to stick around!

Please do NOT order twins or particular genders for the foals. That comes by chance. That is the fun of breeding.
So from now on:
No ordering Particular genders(unless you have a good reason)
and
No ordering twins.

ALL STUDS AND BROODMRES HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THIS NEW TOPIC - IT IS UNDERCONSTRUCION, BUT YOU CAN STILL VIEW THEM:
GO HERE TO SEE STUDS AND BROODMARES
Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:37 am, edited 93 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse Item Shop -TACK IS STILL OPEN-

Ever Really Wanted Your horse to have items on it? This is expensive, but It will make your horse pretty, an it will grab attention, it will also give you some points at comps. This will cost at least a rare for a small item such as a halter or leg accessories. And more for bigger items. The only time you will get it free is if the artist is offering it, or you are ordering one of the free Monthly color event customs. Every Four Rares you spend you get one off. Here is the form I would like you to fill out:

.:I Want Tack:.
Username:
Horse Tack Is Added To:
Horses Artist:
Tack/Accessories Added:
Color Of Tack/Accessories:
Payment:

Prices:

Bridal
-Dressage
-Hunter/Jumper
-Western
-Driving
-Endurance
-Racing
-Other

ONE RARE+ EACH

Saddle
-Dressage
-Hunter/Jumper
-Driving
-Endurance
-Racing
-Western
-Other

VARY RARE/TWO RARES+ EACH

Leg/Hoof Accessories
Pack of three
-Shoes
-Leg Wrap Front Legs
-Leg Wrap Back Legs
-Leg Protector Front Legs
-Leg Protector Back Legs
-Bellboot
-Other

ONE RARE A PACK

Casual Tack
Pack of two

Blanket
Halter

ONE RARE EACH

Mane/Tail Braids
Pack of Two
-Hunting Braid Mane
-Trimmed Mane
-Running Braid
-Hunting Tail Braid
-Docked Tail
-"Knot" Tail Brade
(also known as as the Polo Braid)
-Other

RARE/VERY RARE/TWO RARES A PACK

Brand
ONE UNCOMMON

Other Accessories
Pack of three

-Bow In Tail
-Bow In Mane
-Carrot In Mouth
-Feed Bag
-Glitter Hoofs
-Small Hand Painting
-Other

ONE RARE A PACK

teresa8oats
OPEN/CLOSED

ImmyWimmy1
OPEN/CLOSED

ty_tay
OPEN/CLOSED

preppy paws
OPEN/CLOSED

o s h u n
OPEN/CLOSED

sapphirespirit
OPEN/CLOSED

Penultima
OPEN/CLOSED

all patched up
OPEN/CLOSED

SerenWish
OPEN/CLOSED

quinn.
OPEN/CLOSED

Makani Black
OPEN/CLOSED

cn_spots
OPEN/CLOSED

~Country~
OPEN/CLOSED

Forever Insane
OPEN/CLOSED

(Artists Please pm me to give updates on if you are open or not)
Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 am, edited 27 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contests & Events

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Events
On the last week of every month we have a event for every color variety.
The next event is:

June - Grey Games
July - Paint Party
August - Flaxen Follies
September - Roan Rampage
October - Dun But Fun
November - Positively Pangare
December - Spotted Holidays - missed
January - Black is Back! - missed
February - Chestnut Hectus - missed

March - Palomino Parade - missed -
April - Dappled Dreams
May - Call Me Champagne
June -Bundles of Brindles
July - Bay Bash
August - Cremello Craze
September - Buckskin Burst
October - Drifts of Drafts
November - Perlino Pile
December - Spotted Holidays
January - Black is Back!
February - Chestnut Hectus
March - Palomino Parade
April - Silly for Silvers
May- Supremely Sooties

From the 25th-31st of August we will be celebrating the Cremello
Craze, so come and join the fun~!
A few facts and rules:
Every horse put up for adoption is to be Cremello.
Every cremello horse put up for adoption must have at least two
trinkets/line edits/tack.
If you are ordering a custom, it does NOT have to be cremello.
If you do order a cremello custom, you may choose 2-3 trinkets/line edits/tack
to go on him/her for FREE.
Remember, Line edits are NOT easy, so please try to keep them to a minimum~
If you are ordering a cremello custom, please do not assign any particular artist,
the artist that thinks she can do it will claim it.

Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 39 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Adoptions

From oldest to newest~

Readoption Event

NOT RECORDED

Events With Adoptables:

Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 31 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse & Player Of The Month

Every Month A horse will be randomly chosen and compete against three other horses in a poll at the Discussion Topic. Whoever wins gets to be the horse of the month, this horses owner will recive random gifts and discounts.

When you see you horse has got into the horse of the month spotlight you MUST pm me to claim prizes.
If you do not pick pm me and claim your prize before the end of the month, you will not receive it.
Also, if you do not sent in your orders before two weeks after I have told you want your prize is, you will not be able to order any more.

This months horse is:

Owner: The Alpha.
Show Name: Liquid Gold
Barn Name: Liquid Gold
Breed: Irish Cob / Quarter Horse / Paint/ Arab
Color: Palomino Splash
Height: 17.2hh
Desighn By: teresa8oats

The artist of the month is much like the horse of the month. The only difference is that you will get up here by you effort and how much you shined the month before~ You will be chosen by me and/or other artists! The artist chosen will receive random gifts and discounts!

When you see that you are the artist of the month you must pm me to claim you prizes. You might not get your pm back till the end of the month because we are gathering up the gifts. If you do not pick pm me and claim your prize before the end of the month, you will not receive it. Also, if you do not sent in your orders before two weeks after I have told you want your prize is, you will not receive it. You do not need to use all of your Prizes if you do not want to!

This Months Chosen Artist Is:
Sorry guys, because I we have gone through all of the active artists and all... I am going to take a break this month.

Last edited by teresa8oats on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 24 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps & Affiliates

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1825540][img]http://i.imgur.com/kXiQAlq.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1825540][img]http://i.imgur.com/3wCeoCM.gif[/img][/url]

Come and join ty_tay and Falcon in this amazing and exiting comic! It is currently a wip, but we are all looking forward to it!

Made by the amazing o s h u n~ Thank you so much! You art is exceptional!

Oh! It's so beautiful Sappire <3
Last edited by teresa8oats on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 47 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fan Art

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

teresa8oats wrote:This is a picture I made for a contest but I will also put is up as fan art!
This is a picture of my horse Wishes

Thank You cn_spots for giving us some fan art, it is amazing!
cn_spots wrote:
This is a picture of my horse Amber Songbird

WoW ty_tay! We are so proud to put one of your works on our fan art page~
ty_tay wrote:Image

Blixten (c) Teresa8oats
Sundown (c) Serenwish
Shadow of a King (c) ~Country~
A King's Rule (c) cn_spots
Advetian (c) ty_tay

WoW Country! This IS amazing for pixel art! Great job!
~Country~ wrote:Image

Grey job! This horse is really beautiful!
Zenstar wrote:Image
You can find and breed with her at Cottonwood Ranch. This is her specific page:

Prancer

Her sister is Dancer and her friends are Destiny and Forevermore.

Cottonwood Ranch (c) teresa8oats
Prancer's design (c) SerenWish
Art and Prancer (c) me

Thank You ty-tay for the outstanding fan art~
ty_tay wrote:These are all the Extreme Trail Challenge horses that finished the compition!
Features: (From left to right)
.FrozenFire.'s Refuge
teresa8oats Monday
Lichenfeather's Nova
SerenWish's Wyoming
and ty_tay's Stilla
Last edited by teresa8oats on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me