Very ~ Dasani Gip by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Very ~ Dasani Gip

Postby Vazchu » Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 am

I decided to attempt making my third and final entry for the artist competition before my computer completely dies (there's currently something wrong with it and it feels like it's going to say "thanks for everything, goodbye!" and die any minute now)... I can just say that this was by far the hardest palette out of the three I chose for the competition... I even had do slightly change the colours (I hope that's okay..., let me know if it's not and I will upload the entry I made with the actual colours instead). Though, I can't say that I'm not all too pleased with this entry, but I guess it's because I really felt that the colours was too hard for me even though I liked them a whole lot.

The palette named "Very" ~ as you can see I changed the darkest green and the very, very, very light red in order to make this DG less "flat" with its colours. They all faded so well into each other and that's not exactly what I wanted to do with this design. Well, partly I wanted it, but I also wanted at least one colour that wouldn't fade into the others all too much. And I also thought that this one can be either a male or female.
And by some reason I've been thinking "ice cream" while working with this, lol.

Anyway, it has been fun to be a part of this competition and now I'll take my leave (and try to draw another picture before my computer dies).
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Very ~ Dasani Gip

Postby Alva. » Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 am

Reminds me of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup; yum! I actually really like this DG, and you worked wonders with the colors. Another great entry. ;)
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me