Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW {59

Postby Meep Meep » Tue May 28, 2013 9:20 am

Ravendarus wrote:

~Information~
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

This one is a special one for memorial day!!

He/she has 7 scars. Two are located on his back left paw,
1 is across his left eye, 2 are on his left shoulder,
1 is on his tail, and lastly his left ear has a scar on it.

He/she has normal ears, a normal tail, and 1 paint color. So this one is a common RPW.
{{Yes the ears are normal but the left one appears floppy because of his/her scar there.}}

To adopt this one just fill out the code below! This will end after I see a form I think fits him/her. It may last days or it may last 5 minutes, it just depends! {NO extras}

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Brief description of how he/she got their scars:

P.S. I see this one as more of a young boy so that would probably give you some bonus points! c;
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW {59

Postby littlelies » Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 am

Username: little.

Name: Breaken <3

Short personality: secretly Soft hearted, short tempered, shy, aggressive

Brief description of how he/she got their scars: In a fight, with his brother. His Brother later died of an illness, but Breaken's kindness died away, and he sheltered away from the world, trying to find understanding friends
Last edited by littlelies on Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixie kitty. » Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 am

Username:
Capezio
Name:
Darrin
Short personality:
Quiet
Non-social
Homebody
He served in war for 3 years, along side his father. His father, however, was killed in a bombing the last year he served. He then left the army, and is still recovering from the brutal death of his beloved parent. This also caused him to become an orphan, his mother dying at his birth. The death of his dad was even more harsh for him, knowing his father had given so much for him, and when he wanted to join the army, agreed to go with him.
QUITING
pixie kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Tue May 28, 2013 9:32 am

Username: tiedye7
Name: Spark
Short personality: Daring, challenging, cocky, snarky, 'told you so'
Brief description of how he/she got their scars: As a child, Spark was known for doing experiments with machines. One day, he wasn't careful enough trying to get a screwdriver down from the top shelf, and all the nails and screws fell on him. He was cut badly, and the wounds never healed. Whenever someone asks him what happened, he just says, 'What does it matter? It was a long time ago,' and expects people to leave him alone.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 am

Capezio wrote:Username:
Capezio
Name:
Darrin
Short personality:
Quiet
Non-social
Homebody
He served in war for 3 years, along side his father. His father, however, was killed in a bombing the last year he served. He then left the army, and is still recovering from the brutal death of his beloved parent. This also caused him to become an orphan, his mother dying at his birth. The death of his dad was even more harsh for him, knowing his father had given so much for him, and when he wanted to join the army, agreed to go with him.

Congrats! This guy is yours!<3 I really liked the story of his scars<3
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixie kitty. » Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 am

*heart explodes* Thannnnnnk yoo ;w; I love him so much. I love you so much too<3. I want to hug you, Meep. Cx. I love my baby Darrin!<3
QUITING
pixie kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Tue May 28, 2013 10:10 am

Well then, im glad you like him! cx I added you if you wanted to add accessories or if you need the hex codes! C:
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:30 pm

I will be revamping'/readopting this RPW, could you add me? XD
cakepopcat