Artist Chia [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dokii #0012 - Winner posted!

Postby Chia » Tue May 28, 2013 2:51 am

Edit: This dokii belongs to BlueAura. now! Grats uvu

what is a dokii? find out here!

and here's my first dokii! uvu if you want to try out for it, here's the form:

Code: Select all
    [b]username[/b];;
    [b]name[/b];;
    [b]gender[/b];;
    [b]personality[/b];;
    [b]a song that you think fits to the dokii[/b];;

please do not add any extras to the form except up to one piece of art of the dokii! also keep everything around 400 words ´v` you have time until the 5th of june, good luck.
Last edited by Chia on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dokii #0012

Postby Sheori » Tue May 28, 2013 2:57 am

username;; Sheori
name;; Marì
gender;; female
personality;;
a song that you think fits to the dokii;;
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Tue May 28, 2013 2:58 am

username;; Ireland
    name;; Pandora
    gender;; Female
    personality;; Wip<3
    a song that you think fits to the dokii;; Ice. xxLinkxx
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 am

Username;;
TurboCatZ

Name;;
Ebony

Ebony also has a nickname, Bunny.
Her mother is the only one who calls her it but she actually likes it, she has had the nickname ever since she was a little dokii.

Gender;;
Female

Personality;;
Ebony isn't very girly girl. She loves to play video games with her friends such as Skyrim, which is her favorite game. She is very friendly and is not in any way shy. Ebony is always being outgoing and making new friends, but she'll never replace her 2 bestfriends. Her favorite things to do is listen to music and hang out with her friends.

Ebony is constantly making people smile and laugh. She doesn't like when other people try to be someone they're not, so she is always being true to herself and others. She can keep a secret in any situation and doesn't agree with talking behind someones back, if she thinks something about someone, she doesn't try to hide it. She doesn't like to hold back her opinions, but can if it may hurt someone's feelings.

A song that you think fits to the dokii;;

{WIP c:}
Last edited by ShrimpSundae on Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 am

Your designs are always the ones to draw me in <3
Reserve c:
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 am

Username;;
BlueAura.
Name;;
Ink
Gender;;
Female
Personality;;
Laid Back
Ink is very lazy most of the time, always falling asleep during conversations or around friends. Its very hard to make her act serious or stay aware of a matter that goes on, her short attention span is mostly caused by all the thoughts that crowd in her mind, even the smallest thoughts like how do wings work or what she should eat later on in the day can really drag her away from the subject at hand. Its difficult for her friends to keep up with her slow thoughts, but in the end she really is a good friend to have around, since the only time when she truly pays attention is when a friend is in need of comfort.
Devious
Even though she doesn't pay attention to others, one of the main reasons is that she's planning something.Since she's usually left with a straight face, its hard to know how she's feeling or what she's planning, which makes it perfect for her to take the advantage to play pranks or jokes on those who she thinks are perfect targets.Being sneaky, she almost never gets caught, but when she is she usually apologizes, but in a way that does not seem honest, seeming like sarcasm since she almost never smiles or frowns during apologies.
Artistic
Being Ink's largest trait, it is also the reason her name has come to be the fuel to a pen.The dark markings on her tail end is due to her using it as a brush at times. Soaking her tail in water first to make it long enough to reach the floor, she then dips it in paint or ink to begin drawing. She usually draws on walls or on large paper she can roll up and store in a special box. Her drawings usually don't make sense to others, but they do seem to be the only way a person can understand her emotions, visually instead of mentally. She never explains her abstract pieces, just draws one, waits for it to dry, and puts it in a book she keeps as a diary fully made of pictures describing her thoughts at that time. She makes sure she always has enough room to store the drawings, skimming through them from time to time to see how she's changed slowly, as how everyone does but no one seems to be interested in seeing the process.

A song that you think fits to the dokii;;
Hard Better Fast Stronger by Daft Punk

Art;;
Last edited by guqqi on Tue May 28, 2013 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Tue May 28, 2013 3:03 am

username;;
chuckie.

name;;
Francis, or Frankie

gender;;
Female

personality;;
Frankie is reckless and a bit spunky, always taking the risk or the chance. She never backs down from a challenge, and manages to pull them off in the most extravagant fashion. She doesn't are much for law and order, so a lot of the things she gets into usually leave her in trouble or running from something. Francis travels a lot because of this, hopping the border, or dashing into another state before someone can catch her. She's quite the conspiracy theorist, doing what she does as a way to break away from normalcy. She's somewhat upset with herself though, wishing sometimes that she was a little tamer. She's quite notorious for never backing down, and her appearance takes the toll from it as well. Frankie enjoys a nice adrenaline rush, and a good run with her buddies.

There's also a bit of a calm side to Francis as well. She does what she does in front of other dokiin for fun, and to be remembered as one of the craziest, but when she's at home or recovering from a bad dare gone wrong, Frankie is pretty tame. She loves to listen to music, since to her, the best thing. A set of headphones and a few chores to do and she'll be as happy as she is running from angry managers after a quick dine and dash. Other hobbies of Francis include climbing, since she loves to explore as well. Her agility and strength don't come from nowhere! She climbs trees and rocks, and hikes up mountains, just to be up on the top and see the world. The wind in her mane and the sweet breeze of the air high up. One of her greatest dreams is to climb Everest, even though it's almost impossible.

a song that you think fits to the dokii;; They - Jem

art;; rambambam
Last edited by saint.EXE on Tue May 28, 2013 11:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zet137 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:04 am

i wont be entering, but i wanted to say that i really adore this dokii and i wish everyone the best of luck !

my name's zet and im a he
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
「じゃじゃーじゃーーん!俺
ベクター!」
im very busy atm so if you need me
pm me !
「絶望 zetsubou, noun;
despair
gif; starbeasts|pixels; cdc
zet137

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blainix » Tue May 28, 2013 3:16 am

username;;
Blainix

name;;
Chantilly (whipped cream in Galician/Portuguese)
He is named after his sweet personality~

gender;;
Male
Often times people think he's a female, which, despite what many think, does not bother him. He's not afraid to admit that he has a slightly feminine side, although he is completely straight. He loves to play with ribbons and dance around, but he also has many masculine traits.

personality;;
Gentle
When someone is hurt or in pain, Chantilly will be the first person to step up and lend a helping hand. He loves to make others feel loved and cherished, and will do anything in his power to make sure they feel that way.

Humorous
Chantilly loves to make others laugh and smile, even if it means harming himself in the process. Of course, he considers his health before he does anything rash, but if it deems worthy to him, he’s all for it. Chantilly is also very gullible, even to the simplest of jokes, which makes him even more humorous and a great friend to have.

Loyal
When you need someone to lean on, Chantilly is the one to turn to. He will never let you down on anything, especially if it’s something extra important. Of course, he will feel pressured and worry about how well he will be able to perform the task, but he always comes out true in the end. You can always trust Chantilly with anything, no matter how big the task.

Timid
Whenever he is in a large crowd or even in a small group of people, if he doesn't know most of them, he will begin to hide under his hair and ears. Chantilly isn't very sociable to new faces, but once someone starts the conversation, Chantilly will perk right up and match the beat with his own. He can keep up a nice, flowing conversation. However, if he is required to speak up in front of crowds, he will curl into a ball, and no amount of persuasion will be able to make him stand up and speak.

Dependent
Despite his wonderful personality, Chantilly is rather dependent on his friends. When shopping or ordering food, he asks his friends to speak for him, for he is too shy to step up and speak for himself. He is very afraid of saying something wrong or having others judge him, but he is slowly getting better at this. Until then, though, he will continue to depend on his friends, who don’t mind at all. Chantilly loves all of his friends, and appreciates every deed they do to help him out.

Bouncy
Once you get to know Chantilly and he gets to know you, he will be a blast to hang around. Chantilly loves to bounce around and have fun, and loves to laugh.

a song that you think fits to the dokii;;
Sherlock by SHINee

art;;
Full

It's my first time doing lineless, my apologies for anything that is off. I wanted to show Chantilly's personality in this when he takes his mask of. He's running with a ribbon, which might be from another dokii or a person? (he's probably running from them, as if he's playing chase)
Last edited by Blainix on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blainix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Tue May 28, 2013 3:22 am

" username;; K e y ރ
name;; Serene
gender;; Female
personality;; This dokii is easily provoked by many other dokii's but you could say sometimes she could be a laid back slacker. She has many guy friends because of her boy-like thinking - She's not a tomboy. The way she thinks is unique, realistic and considerate unlike most other girls. Many would come to her for advice if they have known her well enough. ( Well enough meaning if you've seen her point of view and her conflicts ) Serene tends to make friends easily because of her relaxed nature but holds grudges as easy as slipping over a banana peel if she finds them a nuisance. ( Because of this, she rarely falls in love so if you're asking her any love advice, it's not a huge forte )
a song that you think fits to the dokii;; Princess Bubblegum- S3RL feat Yuki
xD The black details just make me think of DJ S3RL. The badness in his music is just too epic. ;D

( Prolly a WIP o3o if I have anything else to add niahahaha xD )
"

Last edited by kyayura on Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes