++ the crossover games ++ open ++ major crossover roleplay +

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

++ the crossover games ++ open ++ major crossover roleplay +

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 am

++It's the 75th annual Hunger Games. This time the Capital isn't fooling around. They have decided since it is a special year they may pull more tributes from the same Districts or even from some other place in time and space. No one saw it coming. Let alone ever thought of it happening. The Capital can do what ever they want since they are the boss, right? Well, this year's Hunger Games will be the bloodiest, most emotional Hunger Games of all. What will happen though? Maybe find a way to rebel against the Capital with the rest of the tributes? Or fall under rule of the Capital? That lies in your hands as a tribute of the 76th annual Hunger Games. But it's not just that. Everyone is from somewhere different.....Not just Panem. There has to be something wrong with time and space. Everyone in this year's Hunger Games was taken away from their home......Even The Doctor, and everyone you could possibly imagine.

++About this roleplay }
This is probably the greatest Hunger Games roleplay you will EVER see. It is a Hunger Games roleplay mixed with 20 or more fandoms. I believe it will be the most action packed one as well. But as you can see this will be a very complicated roleplay. It is not my idea, but I instantly fell in love with it. It is actually based off this video. (Click the link) The video does not work for mobile devices. So maybe find a friend's computer and watch it on there, but this roleplay should be fun and interesting. The main point of this roleplay is that everyone was pulled from their normal lives somewhere else in time and space and put in Panem.
Last edited by khaleesi, on Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

++ rules

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 2:22 am

+ All Tess rules apply
+ NO STEALING ANYTHING FROM THIS ROLEPLAY!
+ Okay, this is like a major crossover. It will be confusing at times, but totally worth it. Not everyone has seen ever single show that will be on here, but you must have seen at least two or more. It would be greatly appreciated.
+ I am keeping this to a low Semi Lit. That means posts MUST BE in a font of 85 and centered at the very least, but you only have to write up to 3+ sentences per character due to you may be playing quite a few characters. I may also ask you for a writing sample as well, just to warn you.
+ Please stay active. I worked my butt off on this roleplay and some people are relying on certain people to reply. If you are purposely avoiding this roleplay while online and I see it, I will warn you through PM. THen the second time you are out of the roleplay.
+ Please make sure you have enough characters you can handle. That means, if you can handle more than 1 or 2, please take more. I am leaving the maximum of characters at 5 at the very, very, most. I don't want people forgetting.
++ DO NOT KILL SOMEONE'S CHARACTER WITHOUT ASKING THEM FIRST! This may be a Hunger Games roleplay, but that doesn't mean you can go on a kill spree.
+ If you can't handle this roleplay, I'm not forcing you to stay, but I might force you to leave.
+ Know your characters. I don't want The Doctor being shy and such. Please this is a major rule. You have had to seen or read the Hunger Games if you want to join.
+ I will not provide a form for you. You don't need a big fancy one, just a simple one with a gif at the top and maybe fontmeme and then a good chunky paragraph about your character.
+ Keep romance to a minimum. If you read the rules, put Allonsy in a deep blue at the end of your form. I know there will be couples along the road and so on, but please. No swearing what so ever. You may say hell or damn, but that's it.
+ People may fall in love with other people from other districts or fandoms. Love is love, except I don't want any gays, bis, or lesbians. I respect them, but I don't want them in this specific roleplay.
+ No magic please, in another words, keep it realistic.
+ Nobody's perfect, give your characters some flaws just like they actually have.
+ Characters are already down below for you to pick from.
+ I know this is a lot of rules, but it is a big roleplay. HAVE FUN!
Last edited by khaleesi, on Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

++ tributes

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 am

Image Image

District One

Sherlock Holmes- Open
Clove- Ɖяɛαмιиɢ Ѳи

Image Image

District Two

Spencer- Open
Toby- Open

Image Image

District Three

Aria- Open
James- Open

Image Image

District Four

Bio is a wip.
Crystal- amelia pond.

Sam- Open

Image Image

District Five

Holland- Open
Jack- Open

Image Image

District Six

Skylar- Open
Nicolas- Open

Image Image

District Seven

Anna- Open
Eddie- Ɖяɛαмιиɢ Ѳи

Image Image

District Eight

Emma- Ɖяɛαмιиɢ Ѳи

Thomas " Tom " Robert Daley was born in England, which means yes he has a British accent. He is a 19 year old British diver who specializes in the 10 meter platform event, as well as the 10 meter synchro and 3 meter. He started diving at the age of seven and is a member of Plymouth Diving Club. He represented Great Britain at the 2008 Summer Olympics where he was Britain's youngest competitor, the youngest competitor of any nationality outside the sport of swimming, and the youngest to participate in a final. In 2009, Daley reached a career best ranking of number one in the FINA World Diving Rankings for the ten-meter platform. He is a very spunky guy, and is always full of energy. He loves the water, and seems to never be seen outside of it, unless he is sleeping. He is very agile and fast, not to mention strong. He is more of a joking kind of guy than a serious one. Though he jokes around, he is very bright, and he comes up with many plans quite frequently. He isn't the most focused kid unless it comes to his life, other's lives, or swimming.
Tom- Katsu

Image Image

District Nine

This is the Scottish beauty known as Alice Anastastia Kingsly. Yes indeed a very long name, but she was born in Scotland so that does mean she has a Scottish accent. SHe was living a boring life until about she turned 8 and she met the Doctor. She had no idea what was going on and so she said no to going with him. That was until he came back on her 18th birthday and she said yes realizing how stupid she had been not saying yes in the first place. So she has been traveling with him ever since. Alice is a very feisty girl. She is more on the tomboy side as well. She hardly thinks things over. SHe just does things without thought most of the time. Alice is very close to the Doctor and any other of his companions that he is with. She is a very sweet girl other wise though. YOu just have to get to know her. The first time she had an alien experience with The Doctor was with Weeping Angels. Yes, it was not that great. Never is, but she almost was sent back in time, but The Doctor saved her. That's a different story though.
Alice- amelia pond.

Alex- Open

Image Image

District Ten

Rose- Open
David (The 10th Doctor)- Open

Image Image

District Eleven

Amelia Jessica Pond first met The Doctor as a 7 year old girl when he crashed the TARDIS into her back yard shortly after his regeneration. Together they investigated a crack in Amy's wall that turned out to be a rift in the universe. The Doctor promised to take her traveling with him but failed to return in the promised five minutes. Amy grew up imagining stories of "the raggedy Doctor" as she called him, often inviting her friends to play with her. The Doctor finally returned 12 years later on the night before Amy's wedding day. Amy used her adventures in the time-traveling TARDIS to delay her wedding day, even after her fiance Rory Williams joined the TARDIS crew. Their adventures together eventually strengthened Amy's feelings for Rory, and the two were finally married. After the wedding reception the newlyweds decided to continue traveling with the Doctor, becoming the first married couple to do so. Amy is bright, intuitive, and not afraid to be cross. Despite her strong-willed nature she is often unsure of her feelings and often indulges in emotionally immature behavior to hide her fears.
Amy- amelia pond.

Matt (The 11th Doctor)- sailboat

Image Image
Image Image

District Twelve

Katniss Everdeen has shown many unique characteristics and has experienced a lot of suffering. Katniss was amazing at surviving, most of which was attributed to her childhood in the Seam. When her father died, her mother broke down and they were very poor so she had to go illegally hunt and steal at a young age to keep her mom and younger sister Prim alive. An interesting characteristic of Katniss is when she develops a friendship with someone; she will try to protect them in any which way she can. She almost killed herself several times trying to protect Prim. She thinks it’s her responsibility to protect others. She loved both her best friend Gale, and her fellow Hunger Games victor, Peeta; both of which loved her too. This little love triangle complicated a lot for her. Katniss also experienced a lot of pain. So many of her friends and family had died and she’d been through so much, she went crazy for a while and experienced blood curdling nightmares even once Panem was safe.
Katniss- amelia pond.

Peeta- Open

Annabeth Chase is a unique girl. She is incredibly intelligent, brave, stubborn, and can think on her feet. Percy is one of Annabeth's best friends, though they often get annoyed with each other.
Annabeth- amelia pond.

Percy- sailboat

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
Last edited by khaleesi, on Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

++ my forms

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 am

ImageImageImage

Amelia Jessica Pond first met The Doctor as a 7 year old girl when he crashed the TARDIS into her back yard shortly after his regeneration. Together they investigated a crack in Amy's wall that turned out to be a rift in the universe. The Doctor promised to take her traveling with him but failed to return in the promised five minutes. Amy grew up imagining stories of "the raggedy Doctor" as she called him, often inviting her friends to play with her. The Doctor finally returned 12 years later on the night before Amy's wedding day. Amy used her adventures in the time-traveling TARDIS to delay her wedding day, even after her fiance Rory Williams joined the TARDIS crew. Their adventures together eventually strengthened Amy's feelings for Rory, and the two were finally married. After the wedding reception the newlyweds decided to continue traveling with the Doctor, becoming the first married couple to do so. Amy is bright, intuitive, and not afraid to be cross. Despite her strong-willed nature she is often unsure of her feelings and often indulges in emotionally immature behavior to hide her fears.

ImageImage

Katniss Everdeen has shown many unique characteristics and has experienced a lot of suffering. Katniss was amazing at surviving, most of which was attributed to her childhood in the Seam. When her father died, her mother broke down and they were very poor so she had to go illegally hunt and steal at a young age to keep her mom and younger sister Prim alive. An interesting characteristic of Katniss is when she develops a friendship with someone; she will try to protect them in any which way she can. She almost killed herself several times trying to protect Prim. She thinks it’s her responsibility to protect others. She loved both her best friend Gale, and her fellow Hunger Games victor, Peeta; both of which loved her too. This little love triangle complicated a lot for her. Katniss also experienced a lot of pain. So many of her friends and family had died and she’d been through so much, she went crazy for a while and experienced blood curdling nightmares even once Panem was safe.

ImageImage

This is the Scottish beauty known as Alice Anastastia Kingsly. Yes indeed a very long name, but she was born in Scotland so that does mean she has a Scottish accent. SHe was living a boring life until about she turned 8 and she met the Doctor. She had no idea what was going on and so she said no to going with him. That was until he came back on her 18th birthday and she said yes realizing how stupid she had been not saying yes in the first place. So she has been traveling with him ever since. Alice is a very feisty girl. She is more on the tomboy side as well. She hardly thinks things over. SHe just does things without thought most of the time. Alice is very close to the Doctor and any other of his companions that he is with. She is a very sweet girl other wise though. YOu just have to get to know her. The first time she had an alien experience with The Doctor was with Weeping Angels. Yes, it was not that great. Never is, but she almost was sent back in time, but The Doctor saved her. That's a different story though.
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ++ the crossover games ++ open ++ major crossover rolepl

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 am

OPEN
under construction
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 am

{ I would love to join as Toby from District 8 }
█░
█░
█░
█░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 10:26 am

(Please clarify that again. I have a Tom from District 8 and a Toby from district 2.)
under construction
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon May 27, 2013 10:28 am

{ Ahh dangit I am so sorry I meant Tom. My bad }
█░
█░
█░
█░
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khaleesi, » Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 am

(It's okay. Have your form up soon and pass the word around about this roleplay. ^.^)
under construction
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 am

{ Will do, my form will go here! }
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me