Artist Rats. [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cyndi owned by Chesire-

Postby Rats. » Sun May 26, 2013 6:12 am

Adopting Is Closed
Assassin_Blood wrote:What Are Otsoa?
Otsoa are wolf like creatures. They have long elven ears and long fur. Otsoa also have strong mussels , this helps them to run quickly to catch prey. their horns help them to fight and protect themselves. They are 28 to 36 inches at full growth and they weigh from 50 to 200 pounds. They can live for up to 25 years.
They live in the Forests of America and Europe They have can have wings , this helps them to get across the forests quicker by gliding over the trees, they can also help them protect themselves.

This is a Shima

cheshire- wrote:[center]User:
outcast;

Name:
Cydni
-it is a Hebrew name meaning 'tender-hearted'-

Personality:
despite what some may think, Cydni is actually very sweet and soft-spoken, or, quiet. He isn't the one to start a conversation, and it might take some time to get him to join into the conversation, but, if you keep at it at a gentle enough pace, you will surely be able to get him to contribute to the conversation eventually, it just might take some patience.
So now it is quite obvious that Cydni is on the shy side of the personality traits, and you're not wrong in thinking that because he is indeed a very shy and docile creature. But it's not his faults and he can't help it, it's just how he is. Cydni tends to linger towards the back of the crowd, not wanting to draw any real attention to himself and, because of this, he is not very social. Some might think he is just some extreme introvert or something along those lines, but it isn't true. Cydni really does love to be around people and make new friends, he is just unsure of how to do so and is afraid of being made fun of or getting picked on.
Now, something vital you should know about Cydni is that he's loyal. Extremely so. If you have taken the time and really stuck with it, and have gotten Cydni to open up some to you, he will think of you as a friend and thus will have your back to the bitter end. That's just how he is. Sometimes he's known to go a bit extreme with his loyalties, but never to the point of constantly trailing behind you and being your shadow. No, he understands personal space and boundaries as such. Like everyone, however, Cydni has a secret side that is hardly ever shown, and no one would ever believe it by knowing him and his regularly docile nature. But if someone Cydni cares about is being hurt or picked on, or even if someone is just being plain rude to them, this guy automatically goes into attack dog mode. If there is one thing he will not stand it is someone causing harm to someone close to him. It isn't that he's 'at the chain foaming at the mouth' crazy when it comes to instances like this, only that he will make it known and quite clear to the assailant that if they were to continue with whatever they were doing, Cydni would be forced to intervene and things might not end well for them. Cydni is a lover, not a fighter, so he might give the opposing person a few chances to back off, but, when let off the leash - as they say - he will make sure that the other will know he was serious. But, just to clear any and all doubt, he will not harm them in any way serious unless completely provoked or for self-defense.
All in all, Cydni is very tender-heared, soft-spoken, sweet, and shy, but he does have a protective side for those he cares about, and that side is not to be messed with. And, if you really try, he will be your best friend for life.

Art/Story/history:(optional)
History:
Cydni grew up in a fairly neutral state, nothing overly dramatic happening in his life. But when he was growing up, during the more sensitive period of time when he was quite young and he was beginning to work on finding out who he was and his personality was really just starting to develop - the time that comes for all of us, he was picked on quite often by others, and this is what left him with his shy nature. It wasn't that the bullying was anything extreme really, only that it was damaging to someone like Cydni who was already bound to grow up on the more docile side, but, due to the self-esteem wrecking, he is much more shy than what he probably would be. But now we will never know and will simply accept and love Cydni for who he is now - a shy, but great friend.
[/center]

Last edited by Rats. on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me

Postby ahirked » Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 am

Stalking c:
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arachnomania » Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 am

User: The Dakotas
Name: rakö
Personality: fun, loyal, but has a bit of a dark side........
Arachnomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 am

bump

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Fri May 31, 2013 12:26 am

Reserved
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:33 am

User:
outcast;

Name:
Cydni

Personality:
despite what some may think, Cydni is actually very sweet and soft-spoken, or, quiet. He isn't the one to start a conversation, and it might take some time to get him to join into the conversation, but, if you keep at it at a gentle enough pace, you will surely be able to get him to contribute to the conversation eventually, it just might take some patience.
So now it is quite obvious that Cydni is on the shy side of the personality traits, and you're not wrong in thinking that because he is indeed a very shy and docile creature. But it's not his faults and he can't help it, it's just how he is. Cydni tends to linger towards the back of the crowd, not wanting to draw any real attention to himself and, because of this, he is not very social. Some might think he is just some extreme introvert or something along those lines, but it isn't true. Cydni really does love to be around people and make new friends, he is just unsure of how to do so and is afraid of being made fun of or getting picked on.
Now, something vital you should know about Cydni is that he's loyal. Extremely so. If you have taken the time and really stuck with it, and have gotten Cydni to open up some to you, he will think of you as a friend and thus will have your back to the bitter end. That's just how he is. Sometimes he's known to go a bit extreme with his loyalties, but never to the point of constantly trailing behind you and being your shadow. No, he understands personal space and boundaries as such. Like everyone, however, Cydni has a secret side that is hardly ever shown, and no one would ever believe it by knowing him and his regularly docile nature. But if someone Cydni cares about is being hurt or picked on, or even if someone is just being plain rude to them, this guy automatically goes into attack dog mode. If there is one thing he will not stand it is someone causing harm to someone close to him. It isn't that he's 'at the chain foaming at the mouth' crazy when it comes to instances like this, only that he will make it known and quite clear to the assailant that if they were to continue with whatever they were doing, Cydni would be forced to intervene and things might not end well for them. Cydni is a lover, not a fighter, so he might give the opposing person a few chances to back off, but, when let off the leash - as they say - he will make sure that the other will know he was serious. But, just to clear any and all doubt, he will not harm them in any way serious unless completely provoked or for self-defense.
All in all, Cydni is very tender-heared, soft-spoken, sweet, and shy, but he does have a protective side for those he cares about, and that side is not to be messed with. And, if you really try, he will be your best friend for life.

History:
Cydni grew up in a fairly neutral state, nothing overly dramatic happening in his life. But when he was growing up, during the more sensitive period of time when he was quite young and he was beginning to work on finding out who he was and his personality was really just starting to develop - the time that comes for all of us, he was picked on quite often by others, and this is what left him with his shy nature. It wasn't that the bullying was anything extreme really, only that it was damaging to someone like Cydni who was already bound to grow up on the more docile side, but, due to the self-esteem wrecking, he is much more shy than what he probably would be. But now we will never know and will simply accept and love Cydni for who he is now - a shy, but great friend.
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 am

bump 4 more days

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:12 am

cheshire- wrote:
User:
outcast;

Name:
Cydni

Personality:

History:

You Won Thank you !!

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups