Based on Click to view
Artist Orange Leaf [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

YYCF 1 {Open!}

Postby Orange Leaf » Sun May 26, 2013 5:55 am

What is a Yiki-Foxling?
Simple! Yiki-Foxlings are tiny fox-like creatures that live in old cups in peoples cupboards. To see one in your house is considered to be a omen of peace and good fortune! Yiki-Foxlings live in pairs, and are often opposites in some way. A pair of Yiki-Foxlings can be mates, siblings, or just good friends. Being as they live in cups, Yiki-Foxlings are quite small, each one ranging from the size of a small dwarf hamster, to that of a regular hamster. Yiki-Foxlings are usually never larger than a guinea pig, but there are some exceptions. Their size comes from the size of their cup, being as they tend to grow accordingly. Those that live in tea cups will of course be smaller than those living in coffee cups. Yiki-Foxlings have quirky, unique and lovable personality's, and love nibbling on baked goods, such as cheese cakes, muffins, and bagels. One well known way to befriend a Yiki-Foxling is to offer it a cup filled with small pieces of different cheese cakes,as that is their favorite food!

YYCF # _
Oh look! This prospecting pair is the first Yiki-Foxling pair ever discovered! Perhaps you will be the lucky one to take them home?
(Remember, YYCF-A is the female (left side), and YYCF-B is the male(right side)!)

To win these YYCF's, fill out the form! End date TBA.
Regular Adoption form:
Code: Select all
Username:{Your username goes here}
Name for YYCF-A:
Name for YYCF-B:
How are they opposites?: {Give a description here. This can be about their personality's, their favorite things to do, their opinion on a question, etc...}
Extra: {This can be art,poetry, or a short story regarding both YYCF's}

Double Adoption Form: (For if you are adopting with a friend. Either person may fill out the form.)
Code: Select all
Your Username:
Friends Username:
Who gets YYCF-A?:
Who gets YYCF-B?:
Name for YYCF-A:
Name for YYCF-B:
How are they opposites?: {Give a description here. This can be about their personality's, their favorite things to do, their opinion on a question, etc...}
Extra: {This can be art,poetry, or a short story regarding both YYCF's. Either person can complete this part.}

Feel free to 'pretty up' the form, just make sure all the information is there!

◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦

||Character Box|| Chichil Kaats! ♥ || Free Art Shoppe! || Link ||
Orange Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me