Camp Lakenshee||Semi-Lit||Not accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Camp Lakenshee||Semi-Lit||Not accepting

Postby noodle cat » Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome to Camp Lakenshee
Camp of memories

ImageImage

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the summer of 2013 and school if finally out. Time for sun and fun, right? Wrong. As you make plans to hang out with friends and party all night till you pass out drunk, your parents receive a letter in the mail. The letter simply says, "you child has been specially chosen to attend a summer long camp. The camp's name is Camp Lakenshee. This camp provides teen's with a safe non-alcoholic environment with lots to do. Your child is guaranteed a safe summer away from all the harmful effects of parting, stress and drama.". Your parents are in love with the idea and decide to sign you up. As they explain to you what your going to be doing this summer you start to panic. Would you fit in at this camp? What should you wear? Should you bring your car? Maybe you should bring your loving animals along with you? You have three days to pack before your parents kick you out to go to camp. In your three packing days you say bye to your friends, decide on your clothes and finally leave. What will this new camp hold? Will you find new friends, and maybe get a lucky lover? Well the summer is just starting, so lets find out.
Last edited by noodle cat on Mon May 13, 2013 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
"i could see it on your face it was rough"
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules||Camp Rules

Postby noodle cat » Fri May 10, 2013 11:38 am

ules

∞✦∞ Please use proper grammer. Remmeber this is a semi-lit role-play. Also please write at least 5 sentences. Maybe you could also make your posts pretty? If your on phone or something then I understand, but if your on a computer then please use a pretty post.
    ∞✦∞ Try to keep genders even. It's not fun when there are 36 girls and about 5 guys. It's just boring and everyone isn't happy that way.
    ∞✦∞ Don't post and then never reply again. Your just wasting spots that others could want.
    ∞✦∞ Cursing is allowed. Just don't use the F words and all the major ones. Damn, hell, and ass are okay thought.
    ∞✦∞ If your character gets rejected then please don't make them become extremely depressed. It get on other players nerves and it just makes everyone miserable because you give a guilt trip.
    ∞✦∞ Drama is welcome. Just don't make your character the center of it all, all the time. Also please don't start drama constantly.
    ∞✦∞ No character is perfect.
    ∞✦∞ Please don't make your character be hated by the world or loved by the world or etc.
    ∞✦∞ Feel free to break camp rules c=
    ∞✦∞ Use real pictures please
    ∞✦∞Reservations only last 2 days. I'm not going to sit around and wait for 10 days for everyone to get their forums in
    ∞✦∞Please don't use pictures of famous people. Such as Josh Hutcherson, Victoria Justice, etc.

amp ules

∞✦∞ Curfew is 11:00 Pm
    ∞✦∞ Don't go into town without a adults permission
    ∞✦∞ Girls stay in the girls cabins, boys stay I the boys cabins. Don't go into each others cabins
    ∞✦∞ No alcohol what so ever. If you are found with anything like this you will be punished and maybe arrested
    ∞✦∞Be down from the mountain trails before dark
    ∞✦∞ Do not leave your cabin after curfew. If you are found outside of your cabin you will be punished
    ∞✦∞ No horse-play with the equipment
    ∞✦∞ Will add more later
Last edited by noodle cat on Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cabins|| Love

Postby noodle cat » Fri May 10, 2013 12:51 pm

abins

Girls
    Cabin 1. open
    Cabin 2. Marcelle Jaden Netherwood. role-played by Owl;;
    Cabin 3. Alaina Sophia Lee. role-played by Fallen Roses
    Cabin 4. open
    Cabin 5. Abrie Lee Landson. role-played by L.O.V.E
    Cabin 6. open
    Cabin 7. Harmony Skie Woodstock. role-played by ~Spiritfire~
    Cabin 8. open
    Cabin 9. Veronica May Chastin(Ronnie). role-played by verified-directioner
    Cabin 10. Electra Diamond. role-played by .Airy.
    Cabin 11. Micki Emmali Rose. role-played by Retro Musa
    Cabin 12. Piper Autumn Wilson. role-played by S u n s e t s
    Cabin 13. open
    Cabin 14. Morgan Cashiah Williams
    Cabin 15. open
    Cabin 16. Emily Paige Jackson. role-played by acat
    Boys
    Cabin 1. open
    Cabin 2. Dainelson Montague Netherwood. role-played by Owl ;;
    Cabin 3. Toby Saunders. role-played by Freedom!
    Cabin 4. open
    Cabin 5. Christopher Anthony Parker, role-played by Fallen Roses
    Cabin 6. Finnian Lee Hartshore. role-played by ciel & sebastian.
    Cabin 7. open
    Cabin 8. Daniel Ryan Overman. role-played by verified-directioner
    Cabin 9. open
    Cabin 10. Run Saunders. role-played by Freedom!
    Cabin 11. open
    Cabin 12. Dylan James Fisher. role-played by acat
    Cabin 13. open
    Cabin 14. Sebastian Atticus Monroe
    Cabin 15. open
    Cabin 16. open

ove

means couple
    ~ means crush
    </3 means broke up

Emily ~ None
    Dylan ~ None
Last edited by noodle cat on Mon May 13, 2013 8:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Camp|| The Town

Postby noodle cat » Fri May 10, 2013 1:19 pm

he amp
    ∞✦∞ This is the standard cabin that the campers stay in. It's very big and has plenty room for campers. These cabins are very new, as they were just built a little over 2 years ago. They can park their cars in the side yard If they have a car. The cabin connects to a gravel road that is also a walk way into the center of the camp.

∞✦∞The living room in the cabins are very nice, along with all the other rooms. Inside the living room is a big couch and a large flat screen. This space connects with the kitchen. The door way to the kitchen is located right under the stairs that lead up to the bathroom and the bedroom.

∞✦∞This is the kitchen. Campers are allowed to store food and eve make their own food here. Yes they can eat down at the lodge, but they can eat here as well. It has a simple fridge with a stove and microwave. This kitchen has plenty of space to store snacks and kitchenware.

∞✦∞The bed room is a very simple room. It has a single large bed and a little bed side table next to it. In front of the bed on the wall is a large flat screen, and below the TV is a large dresser to store clothes. Off to the right side of the bed is a walk in closet. The bed room is just down the hall from the bathroom. Both of these rooms are upstairs.

∞✦∞The bathroom is very simple as well. It has a large shower and all the other bathroom items. The cabinets under the sink are storage space along with the shelves that are in the wall.

∞✦∞ The lounge is very simple. Round fold up tables and blue stack up chairs. It has many seats for many campers. Sometimes parties are held there because of it's massive space. It has a bathroom, along with a door that leads to the pool, or back to the cabins.

∞✦∞The lake is very simple. It has a dock and a small shed that has cannoning gear, even though the camp doesn't own any canoes. During the summer it feels very nice to jump into the lake. No campers are allowed in the lake past dark.

∞✦∞The big clearing is simply that. A big clearing. It has many rocks in it and is very shady. Its also very peaceful when your alone.

∞✦∞This is the forest. It is a long 8 mile path through the woods. It leads to the big rock that's in a field at the end of the path. Campers must be out of the trail before dark. We don't want any lost campers.

∞✦∞The pool is very large. If your afraid to go in the lake feel free to use the safe pool instead. It's always heated and you can control the temperature at all times.

∞✦∞This is the Ropes Course. This course is only open 3 times a week. No campers are allowed on this corse without super vision by an adult.

∞✦∞Big Rock is simply a big rock in a field. It is located at the end of the 8 mile forest path.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

he own

∞✦∞ This is the well loved Starbucks. Home of the best coffee in town. Often campers love to come here. They like to kick back and relax out of the camp boundaries, while sipping on some wonderful drinks. The inside has 5 round tables each with 2 or 4 chairs. By the windows there are big chairs to relax in if your alone. Its a Wi-Fi hotspot, so many bring their laptops or iPod touch's. Its the closest thing to camp along with the gas station which is just a couple blocks away.

∞✦∞ There isn't much to the Gas Station. Other then it's where people buy gas. Its a Citgo and the prices for gas is fairly cheap, standing at a price of #cdcdcd.15. Sometimes though they give a discount to the campers. They can go in a buy snacks, without the counselors knowing about it.

∞✦∞ Just like Starbucks this old Ice-cream joint is a camper hang out as well. On hot summer days it's often crowded with campers wanting to cool off. They have many flavors of ice cream with really cheap prices. The owner is friends with all the kids and is very friendly. Inside there are steel tables and chairs. There are about 6 tables with 2 or 4 chairs each. The tables are round and the chairs are simple fold up chairs.

∞✦∞ During the summer this Park isn't a popular hang out. With little shade the campers often don't like coming here due to the scorching sun. The play ground equipment is hot in the summers, but the campers never use it. As it is for littler kids. Not old teens. The only upside to the park is that it connects to a skate park. Often skaters come and go to show-off or just hang out.

∞✦∞ The skate park is a magnet for local skaters. They come from all over town to show-off, hang out or learn some new moves. In the summer its not that active due to the scorching heat.
Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forum

Postby noodle cat » Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 am

orum

Code: Select all
Use your own forum, it will tell me how literate you are. If you are literate and just cant make pretty forums then PM me and I'll give you a forum code c=
Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby noodle cat » Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 am

Who needs friends when you have cats?

ImageImage

CRATCHING HE URFACE

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: My full name is Emily Paige Jackson. I was named after my grandma, on my moms side
    ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Most people call me Kitty or Kitten, mainly because I'm totally obsessed with cats
    ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Girl, chick, female, fae. Whatever stands for girl then that's what I am
    ᴀɢᴇ: I'm 16, yay! This year I turn 17
    ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: I was born on November 29 1997
    ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: I'm in cabin number 16 I believe

OOKING LANCE

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: My eyes are a simple chocolate brown
    ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: My hair is naturally a dark shade of brown. Sometimes I dye the tips pink or a shade of blue
    ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: I'm around average height
    ωᴇɪɢʜᴛ: I weigh about 115. That's very average if you eat right
    ғᴜʟʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:Well I'm pretty sure I'm not fat. I exercise a lot because I do gymnastics. So I take it my body looks skinny. I have brown hair and eyes that match my hair color. I'm tan, but not extremely tan like some people. Being flexible is a big advantage when I do certain things.

EEING ELIEVING. T?

ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I came into this world at a hospital in California. My mother named me after her mother, which is my grandma. At the time we lived in a very nice house in Los Angeles. I don't remember the house very well because we moved from it when I was 3. We moved down to Miami Florida and continued to live in a nice house. I guess I was a wealthy child. I got mostly everything I wanted. So yeah I guess I was spoiled. My mother always bought me clothes. This made my father very angry. He said I was a spoiled 4 year old brat. A year later my parents got divorced and my father moved back to California. I don't remember him to well, but I do remember the little things he did. He worked for a cellphone company I think and he use to always take me to a cold spring. I do miss him, but when he called me a 4 year old spoiled brat that just tore me apart. Of course being 4 I threw a fit. Anyways when I turned 5 and went into Kindergarten I was very popular. I guess I have to thank my mother for this. She bought me nice clothes and school supplies. As I moved through Elementary school I was always popular. I hated it though. I hated seeing other kids get shunned away while I got everything. I had some popular friends but I mainly hung out with the rejected kids. I remember one day in 5th grade my friend Ashley asked me "Emily why do you always hang with those freaks? Your way better then them and deserve better friends". After that I de-friended Ashley. Then Middle school rolled around and I continued my ways of being friends. In 6th grade I started gymnastics and was very good at it. 6th grade was also the year I fell in love with cats. They became my life and my will to live. My mother bought me 3 cats and I loved all of them. Their names were Puff, Sam and Celtic. I pampered those cats. In ym first year of HighSchool Celtic and Puff died. Then my next year Sam died. I was devastated. I loved those cats! For weeks I was depressed. My mother became worried. She bought me two cats, the ones I currently have. She also bought me a car. It cheered me up but I still missed my kittys. Now lets get up to the present. My mom is sending me, my cats and my car to this summer camp. I cant wait to go!
    ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: I'm very sweet. I'll listen to you even if you think your boring me. I enjoy listening to people. I usually don't judge when I first see a person. I try and get to know them before I decide if I want to be friends. Sorry guys but I go through phases where I am hyper. I'll always be smiling and talking. My mother says I'm ADHD but I don't believe her

OVE IFE ND AMILY

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None yet
    ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ: None yet
    ᴇx─ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs: I have two EX-boyfriends. One is named Jason and the other is named Tyler
    ωʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ: I sort of like the bad boys, bu I like the nice guys as well. They have to care about me and not bash me for my passions.
    ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: My mothers name is Angela. I wish I had a picture of her. She's very pretty
    ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: My fathers name is Joey. My mother threw away all of his pictures.
    sɪsᴛᴇʀ: I'm an only child
    ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ^
    ʜᴀʟғ─sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: I honestly don't know.

LL HE ITTLE XTRAS

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Cats, rain, the beach, cold weather, clouds, gymnastics, my hair, the moon, night sky, night, mountains, adventure
    ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Bugs, dogs, mean people
    ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏɴɢs: I love all music. But I guess my favorite song would be Stay- by Rihanna
    ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Purple
    ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ғᴀᴄᴛ: I like nutella
    ᴘᴇᴛs: I have two cats. The orange one is named Ginger and the other one is named Lyric
    ᴄᴀʀ: I have a 2001 black Pontiac Firebird
    ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: This forum belongs to acat. You may not use this for your own use.

ImageImage

CRATCHING HE URFACE

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Hey, my name is Dylan James Fisher
    ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Some people call me Fisher or Fisher man. And then other people call me Dilly or Dyles
    ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Um I'm a dude
    ᴀɢᴇ: I'm 17
    ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: I am currently staying in cabin number 12

OOKING LANCE

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: I have dark brown eyes. I have to wear glasses but instead I wear contacts. Sometimes I wear my pair of contacts that make my eye color green, but not often
    ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: My hair is a perfect color of brown. I would hate to change it by dyeing it
    ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: I'm 5'8. I'm guessing that's tall?
    ωᴇɪɢʜᴛ: I weigh around 120 or 125
    ғᴜʟʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:I'm very athletic so I have great arm and leg muscles. Alone with Abe muscles. I'm tall I guess and weigh average maybe. My hair is a nice shade of brown along with my eyes. My hair is cut in the well famous, but better looking, Beiber Dew. My teeth are also sporting braces

EEING ELIEVING. T?

ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: My history is very simple. I was popular in school. I was spoiled because my family was wealthy. I got my first car at 16. I was born in New York and then moved down to Florida. My parents bought me a Golden Retriever named Shiro. I have had a very easy life. It's been really fun as well. My friends are great and I was going to party all summer. That was until my parenst told me I had to go to a summer long summer camp.
    ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: I'm very caring and sweet. I treat girls the way they should be treated. Sometimes I'm a little bit of a show off. okay scratch that, a major show off. I tend to be a little hard headed sometimes and my plans don't always work. I'm over confident and sometimes hate myself for being over confident.

OVE IFE ND AMILY

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None yet
    ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ: None yet
    ᴇx─ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅs: I've had three girlfriends. They we named Jessica, Kimberly and Ryley
    ωʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ: A fun loving girl. She cant be very serious and controlling. I don't like a girl that fallows all the rules and reminds everyone that fun is against the rules. She has to be laid back.
    ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: My mothers name is Sherrie
    ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: My fathers name is Dylan, I was named after him
    sɪsᴛᴇʀ: Only child
    ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Only child
    ʜᴀʟғ─sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: ^

LL HE ITTLE XTRAS

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Girls, his hair, his eyes, the water, swimming, playing sports, running, being outside, his phone, his dog, his car, cold air, the trees and the forest
    ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Homework
    ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏɴɢs: I don't tend to become attached to any certain song
    ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: I guess I like red and blue
    ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ғᴀᴄᴛ: I sometimes sing in the shower cause I'm weird like that
    ᴘᴇᴛs: I have a Golden Retriver doggy named Shiro
    ᴄᴀʀ: I own a silver 2007 Infiniti M45
    ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: tis forum belongs to acat.
Last edited by noodle cat on Sun May 12, 2013 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Lakenshee||Semi-Lit|| WIP

Postby noodle cat » Sat May 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Image Image Image
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Lakenshee||Semi-Lit||OPEN

Postby Skycode » Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm

{Arry, please reserve a girl for me :3

Harmony Age 15}
Last edited by Skycode on Sat May 11, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wip~
Skycode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Lakenshee||Semi-Lit||OPEN

Postby Fallen Roses » Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 pm

When life gives you lemons... squirt them in people's eyes!

Name: Alaina Sophia Lee
Nickname: Giggles
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Warm brown
Skin: Pale
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None

Cabin: 3
Well hello there! And how might you be on this fine day? I am good, thank you. Well I guess after that I must properly introduce myself. First thing is first my name is Alaina Sophia Lee. That is my full name, but don't worry I'm not a formal freak, so you can call me Alaina, Sophia, and if you know me really well Giggles is a common nickname. I tend to giggle a lot. I was born on June 12, 1994 making me 17 years old. I was born at night 11: 24 pm but who cares right? Let's see what else do you absolutely have to know, so we can see each other as acquaintances? Oh yeah, well I'm a girl, you know feminine, female. I'd hope you'd trust me to this, because if you dare... lets leave it there, where you trust what I say and I don't start thinking about what to do to you.

From head to toe what do I look like? Well in case you can't see me clearly, let me tell you. I have dark brown hair, that is a warm mixture of light and dark browns, never truly knowing what color it wants to be and preferring to be all at once. Going down you realize I have warm brown eyes, set atop a slender nose. I am told I have a nice smile, I don't see it but whatever, it's always there
whether you like it or not. I like to smile a lot. I have rather pale skin, though it's still a bit darker pale. I stand at about 5'6 and weigh in about 120 lbs, I guess it's okay. I'm full, not fat. I just happen to like food and yet I manage to stay full not fat, big difference. Well for me at least. Describing myself a bit more I have small hands and feet, but I am quite nimble and speedy with both. My hair is long and cascades in a shower of brown shades over my shoulders. Last, just to help you see me with a bit more clarity, I am from Asian descent, so it accounts for my rounded face, and slightly squinted eyes, but hey we all have different looks right? I have a soft voice, and though it may seem like a whisper don't ask me to put the volume up because trust me... I can talk LOUD! I only talk loudly around my friends, but you know early warning.

Personality:
Optimistic
Rebellious
Humorous
Supportive
Easily Angered
Anxious
Alaina is a very complex and unpredictable kind of gal, from being happy one moment to suddenly being frustrated the next, some may think of her as strange, she is but it isn't the reason to her sudden swings of mood. She is polite on first encounters, always showing her good side and doing her best to give a good impression. She usually shows herself as optimistic, she does enjoy seeing the good side of things. And strongly believes that seeing the negative side of everything actually makes the negative come true. She loves to laugh and well, rather giggle. Her laugh is a soft giggle like thing that is quite contagious. She is very humorous and loves jokes and such, always up to be pranked, make a prank, or help in one. She is however supportive of friends and likes to help them out. She can become a quiet, strong listened when need me, and help she can. But on the contrary Alaina can be quite... rebellious. Especially when someone is trying to help her. Usually the help can be taken offensively, unless it is given by the right person, and she becomes easily angered. She likes to think her way, but is open to other ideas as well, but she still prefers her way. When she is away from those she cares about she becomes anxious and if she has problems or negative thoughts she becomes easily frustrated, tending to snap at someone who hasn't even said a word. She finds it hard to control her temper at times, but only one person can do that, and that'd be her crush. The girl has her dark
evil side
, in which she at times likes to fool with others feelings and such but never going as far to a point in which their friendship could be ruined. It takes a real friend to realize when she is faking or not, though people new to her may not be able to tell so easily. Her quote would easily be "When life gives you lemons... squirt them in peoples eyes."

Twin
Raised well
Still has parents
Rain
Alaina was born to native Korean parents, she doesn't speak of it much, because well... no one asks! She was born in California, a small town called San Diego late at night. Her parents Tom and Katherine Lee were very proud parents of, two twin girls. This had been Alaina and her sister Sophia. Her sister unfortunately did not make it and died sadly a week after being born, so Alaina has no real memory of her sister but she does know that the only reason she has a nickname is because of her sister. Her parents did not get over the child's death easily but they still had one of them to take care of, and they did. She was, is and always will be their only child and they gave her what she needed, never more never less raising her to be polite and as sophisticated as possible, though not all of
it got through. She was raised in the city for a few years before moving to her current town. She doesn't have much of an exciting history, except for her sister and being raised well. Recently she has adopted a small female kitten named Rain, who is quite rambunctious but still lots of fun. She gets good grades, tries her best in school but she prefers much more to be out having fun than stuck in school.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Crush:
Relationship: None

Credits
FaceClaim: Park Min Young
Form: Me
Pics: Respective Owners

ImageImage
"To live is a rare thing, most people simply exist."

Name: Christopher Anthony Parker
Nickname: Cap, Chris, Tony
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Steel Gray
Skin: Darker tan
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None

Cabin: 5
Well greetings and welcome to... to the place we are at. Allow me to introduce myself formally, I am Christopher Anthony Parker, the umm, the first. Well now that you have seen me in all my joking way, let me start again. My name is Christopher, blah blah blah. You know that. But what you don't know is what you can call me, you may call me CAP, Chris or Tony i really don't care just, never ever call me something you know is offensive because then, well then we'll have trouble. I was born on the wonderful date of, well I think I was born on May 26, 199... Isn't it enough for you to know I'm 18? Putting me through so much pressure to remember my birthday! Jeez, pal, you're already tiring me out with so many questions but do continue. Well my gender, I'm sorry but that is slightly offensive, I'm a guy, male, masculine, macho! You know all of those.

Well if you're taking notes, for someone else, I will gladly tell you what I look like. My hair, well i like to just have my hair neat and short, where even if it's messy in the morning it will look the same. Its a simple dark brown color, so dark indeed it can be seen as black. It's rather soft, i don't like putting gel in it unless really needed. Next, the windows to me, my eye balls. I'm kidding but yeah, my eyes are a rather steel gray, but they aren't serious! No, no, they are always alight with a bright light, that goes along with the smile that usually is always being played across my face. I have a slender, but not to thin nose, that ends in a rather chubby point. I'd like to think I have a nice smile, but as long as it helps brighten someone's day, it's all good for me. My skin color can be seen as a slightly darker tan, I like to be out a lot.
Outdoors, hiking, biking, sports stuff. I stand at around 6'3 not too tall, but definitely not short, trust me. People have called me a giant, huge, all of that but come on. I'm just a tall dude, weighing in about 170 pounds, who is well toned and rather muscular. I don't see what's so exciting. Last but absolutely not least, you must know about my manly voice. It's a deep voice, smooth and rather pleasing and melodic. I can sing, but don't ask me to do thta, its just, embarrassing.

Personality:
Positive
Sarcastic
Funny
Rude
Proud
Kind
Romantic
Chris is... strange if that is how you wish to put it. He is usually a really positive guy, always seeing the best in some people. Some people he judges right off the bat and that remains as a lasting impression on him. But those he doesn't judge and thinks positively of, have turned out to be good friends, some that can actually stand his strong character. Chris has shown a funny side, whether it be his rather contagious laugh or an actual funny joke he says one every so often, not only that he is a kind fella who enjoys making others feel better when it wasn't his fault that they feel bad.
He can be sarcastic that is for sure, and sarcastic he will be. Often being so sarcastic he appears rather rude and proud, but he's just trying to hide the fact that he has no idea what is going on. Which is quite often. Apart from being slightly evened out, Chris has shown a peculiar romantic side in which he shows his belief in what a woman is, how she should be treated and so on.

Youngest
Bullied
Lived with mother
Lives alone
Chris was raised in the northern reaches of California in which he was the third and lat child of Samuel and Brandy Parker. His older siblings were two other males, six and ten years older than himself, so he didn't have an easy time or much contact with his father who spent his time with the other boys. A few years after his parents divorced, his two older brothers with his father and he with his mother. He was raised to be mannered and kind, thought truthfully he didn't take any of it in, except for anything having to do with girls. Once old enough the boy moved out on his own and lives in a small apartment a block from the school.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Crush:
Relationship: None
As a romantic sort of guy, Chris would like to have a girlfriend, like really owuld like one. But none of the girls around seem right, not yet at least. Maybe he will do better this year.

Credits
FaceClaim: Robbie Amell
Form: Me
Pics: Respective Owners; Tumblr
Sometimes, I did wish for a rose...
But I preferred to keep it to myself,
For as long as you loved me...

Just Open Your Mind... Human&Werewolf Romance Rp
As you Wish... Semi-Lit Romance RP
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items