Artist LunarFox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newton Adopts - Choco

Postby LunarFox » Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 pm

I just realized i still had my 2 GA Newtons from the artist search thing XD
So here is the first baby <3

All you have to do to win him/her is fill out the form below~ I will not count any forms that have WIP in them by the end date.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Reason you want him/her:
How often do you think you'll use/draw it?:
Art / Story (mandatory):
Other:

Good luck~
End date is May 20th
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts - Choco

Postby Novi » Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Username: prince tsuoubuki, but please, call me Big Daddy//shot
Name: Cocoa
Personality:
Reason you want her:
How often do you think you'll use/draw it?: Often. c:
Art:
Story:
Other:

WIP<333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

WIP.

Username:
Bear.
Name:
Beyhr
(Pronounced 'Bear')
Personality:
Outgoing•Curious•Crafty•Kind
Beyhr is a curious little girl. She enjoys walking around her home, and exploring the trees and hills and buildings around her. She likes to take naps up in the branches of the tall trees, under the sky, or under the roots or in an empty old house when it rains. For more of her ways, read the story. ...

Reason you want him/her:
I've Always Liked Brown-Based Characters, And She Was Just So Pretty. She Reminds Me Of Bears (Hence The Name) Which Are One Of My Favorite Animals. Plus Her markings Are Cute And Rather Simple, Easy To Duplicate And Remember, So I Could Draw Her All The Time Without Needing A Constant Reference.
A Simple Design Like This Is Exactly What I Like To Doodle On The Side Of My Homework And Random Bits Of Paper. Maybe She Could Befriend My JBD, Satsuma, And They Could Travel Across The World I've Created In The Story, And Solve Crimes Or Something.
Art / Story (mandatory):
A brisk wind blows through the trees, rustling the leaves and ruffling her fur. Beyhr lifts her head, facing the wind. Smells like rain, she thought, though still uncertain, I should be off then. Time to find higher ground. She stood up and stretched on the branch where she had previously been sleeping, and set out to find the city.
Civilization had long been abandoned, but some had taken to living in the old cities, acting more like the creatures they were before. Beyhr had never liked it. She preferred the forest, it's tall trees and open spaces. Some of the city-dwellers were rather... odd, it seemed. Not right, they're minds were upside-down, more like.
She continued to walk, and came to one of the smaller cottages that were scattered throughout the forest. She could hear something walking lightly over the creaky old floorboards, but she didn't want to stick around and find out. The tops of devastated and broken buildings could be seen above the treetops now. She broke into a sprint, streaking towards them.

The bleak and inhospitable environment was probably the most unsafe place she could be right now. The rotted and shifty old buildings creaked and groaned in the wind, as if complaining about standing so long, longing to fall to the ash-covered ground. She had to tread lightly here, for one wrong step could be the death of her.
Why do I even come here?, She thought to herself, If I wanted to die, I'd just've stayed down in my tree. Drowning is a rather peaceful way to go, and I'd be asleep.
A small bird passed overhead, twittering brokenly, it's leg dangling rather limply. It spotted Beyhr, fixed her in it's beady little stare, and emitted a shrill cry, which echoed loudly off the ravaged landscape. She started running. That was a warning sound, telling the senseless inhabitants of the city that there was an intruder in their nations. She tore across the shifty ground, and hid behind a street sign. It said "Welcome To New York City".
. . . WIP
Other:
---
Last edited by Bear. on Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Username:
Name:
Reason you want him/her:
Art / Story (mandatory):
Other:

Reserved
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vee. » Fri May 10, 2013 4:10 am

Username: Vellamore
    Name: Willow
    Personality:
    sweet • docile • quiet • cheery • polite • sensitive

Reason you want him: I've been watching these little guys for a long time and have been wanting one for months now-- this little fellow is absolutely perfect c: I love the subtle brown tones and the big patches of fluff, and he just looks like such a sweetie! His markings are simple without being unoriginal, and though I'm usually drawn to brighter colored eyes on a neutral colored design like this, I really like the monotone feel this guy has. He's just precious ♥

How often do you think you'll use/draw it?: I do have a lot of characters, but I do my best to be sure that each one of them is loved and given proper attention. I can see myself doing little sketches of this guy here and there, and I definitely anticipate finding him lots of friends and maybe even a girlfriend C: A few close friends of mine have Newtons of their own, so maybe we would even roleplay them amongst ourselves as well! At the very least, I can absolutely promise this guy won't be sitting around gathering dust.
    Art / Story:
    Other: If I were to win him, he would be friends with Lady Masquerade's Clairity

All art is mine, ♥
Last edited by vee. on Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFox » Fri May 10, 2013 6:32 am

You can submit as many art peices as you want but i prefer they be by you instead of ordered art.
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 am

Username:
.:Rose:.

Name:
Mage

Personality:

Reason you want him/her:

Art / Story (mandatory):
Other:
Last edited by Goosecheese on Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 am

Username:
Name:
Reason you want him/her:
Art / Story: 
Other:

Wips<3
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Sun May 12, 2013 12:35 am

Username:
Name:
Reason you want him/her:
Art / Story (mandatory):
Other:

Entering for sure.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

dovestar12
This lovely little newt reminds me of the drink- cappuccino. I just feel in love with the name so it just kinda stuck :D. So this little ones name, if I were to win her, is cappuccino
This little newt just looks like a female to me don't you think?
Cappuccino, or Cassy for short, has a cute little personality. She is the type that is energetic and outgoing. She is always full of energy and likes to go go go. But she does like to take it easy every once in a while. She loves to help others with their problems and is always there to lend a paw to whomever. She loves a good laugh and is a bit of a prankster but only if the prankie wouldn't find it offensive or cruel. She is very loyal to her friends and tries her best to keep to her word, though sometimes she gets a little over whelmed by helping so many people at one time that she does have a tendency to forget every once in a while.
Because she would be the perfect best buddy for my new JBD. He needs a little spice in his life. (And no I don't mean as in boyfriend and girlfriend I mean as in a "like sister and brother" friendship.) And I'm thinking of trying to do some animations but I need a simple design for the time being and she's the perfect design!
Oh all the time! Doodle on my computer, on paper, on probably failed animations that I will attempt, *mutters* on my class work that I should be doing *cough cough* Uh what? No I didn't say anything.
Wip :D
Yet another Wip. :roll:
Last edited by GREML0RD on Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me