4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seadog #3

Postby catplushie » Tue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm

I used the dodge and burn tools a lot on this one X3
To adopt:
Code: Select all
Username:
Seadog Name:

On this one you can add extras to the form.
Get creative~
competition ends May 9th
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seadog #3

Postby Areater » Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

Username:
I am Areater; Always have been, always will be.
Seadog Name:
From the moment I laid eyes on him, I thought "Lost." Lost or Fallen. I don't know why, it was just a click. Perdu means "Lost" in French. His last name is Tomber, which means Falling.
I cannot see this cutie as anything but male.
Favorite color:
The bright green-yellow splotches say it all. Perdu loves neon colors, particularly green and yellow!
Story of how you came to own Perdu:
"See you in a month!" Those had been my last words to my family before I left to the jungle. I had expected to be back in less, even, with stories to tell. Then there was the storm. In the midst of the waving trees, strong winds, and heavy rain, she had gone the wrong way. She had lost her group. Now it had been two months, and I was still lost in this gigantic jungle. I had become a pretty good survivor, but multiple times I considered just giving up. Luckily, I didn't. Walking along the edge of a long, deep river, I saw a flash of scales. As I tried to catch the fish, I slipped into the water and hit my head on some rocks hanging off the edge of the river. As I floated down and down into the dark water, I slipped into unconsciousness, never expecting to wake up again. By some miracle, Perdu had been chasing the very same fish. At first he was scared of me, and kept his distance, but he soon realized by breathing was slowly. He had been pretty shocked by my lack of gills, and quickly shoved me out of the water. Not because he was trying to save me, but because he was afraid I was dangerous. Soon I awoke, damp and with a strong headache. As my blurry vision began to focus, I saw Perdu leaning over me, a curious look on his face. He quickly sank back into the water - only his upper body had been sticking out. With some coaxing, and a previously caught fish, I managed to get him to peek up from out of the water. He led me to safety from the water's edge, and I hugged him once before returning home. Three weeks later I heard terrible calls of pain from the miles away where the end of the river was. I found him many yards away from water, barely breathing through puddles around him. His tail was nearly cut off. To this day I don't know what happened, but I took him home and healed him. Now he lives in my pool { it doesn't have chlorine } and we're very good pals.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catplushie » Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 am

He's all yours!
Lovely story, by the way :)
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Omigosh yay <3
    Perdu is beautiful - thanks for making him!

Last bumped by Areater on Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x