Natalia & Bramble by Kitty-lover93

Based on Click to view
Artist Kitty-lover93 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Natalia & Bramble

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I was having fun with this one more than anything else. First time ever making wings! They're a bit shaky, but I'm still proud. XD You can see Bramble's full design without the wings there, but I spent way too long on the wings to get rid of them.
    I'll probably fancy Bramble up a bit; maybe add some little design on his cheek or something as a definitive marking.

Bramble

My name is Bramble, and I am a tom.

I'm considered quite friendly and social... my friends tell me I have a mouth that moves faster than my mind sometimes, and I do believe that's true. I often find myself in awkward situations where I might've gotten a tad bit too truthful with someone, but my lovely Natalia helps me find my way out of those! She's got a way with words, when she uses them. She really doesn't like to socialize with others... she says that she just can't sit still, in that solemn, quiet voice of hers, which is true... yet not at the same time.
I know Natalia doesn't talk to other cats for a reason, but I don't have the heart to ask her. I believe that she'll tell me one day what her problem is... or maybe not. I really don't mind either way, as long as we're happy...
Oh, dear. I've drifted off from the subject again, haven't I? Yes, I tend to talk about Natalia a lot without realizing it. Anyways, I've been described with words like bold, gentle, social, loud, lazy- yeah, I agree with that -overly fond of food, oh I love food... the fat mice from the barn are the best, though!
Gahh. Sorry, I guess I should probably shut up about my personality now, 'cause we're getting nowhere!

My past? Boring. My mother and father had a brief meeting before I was born, in which my mother became pregnant... she became too weak to leave the barn and had me and one other cat, my sister, Adellia. She raised us until we were weaned and then she left... my sister followed, but I had another interest on my mind.
Another she-cat had moved in, a weird one, all purple with wings... she had a cat that took care of her, named Natalia, who was only two months older than me and took on just about the same appearance as the other she-cat.
The she-cat was pregnant, and died in the birthing process. The litter was comprised of one kit, which Natalia left on the doorstep to the humans' home, as she was far too young to even think about raising a kit at that age.
So Natalia stayed, but she was really reclusive. She hid herself away and I often found her asleep, the only times she looked at peace with herself. Eventually she began to grow thinner and thinner until I finally insisted she eat one of my barn mice, which she accepted without any response.
I was vigilant in insisting that she eat, hunting overtime to feed her as well as myself until she quietly told me- the first time we ever spoke -that I was very kind, but she could feed herself.

WIP!!! (: This is my second entry.
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Natalia & Bramble

Postby Creativity » Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 pm

/should ahve made 1 entry per person/ THEY SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm glad I didn't do three! Because then I would probably have 3 fursona couples... and unless you want them then Imma steal these ones two... /stea;s them and runs off/ MINE!!!! xDDDDD Of course, I'd give you credit xD Why wouldn't I... heheh...

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 am

Haha, thank you so much! <3 I give you permission to 'steal' them. XD These two were more for the fun of it!
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Tue May 07, 2013 10:37 am

Yay! UGH now I must decide the winners....

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes