.Please Remember Me | Open & Accepting | Semi-Lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.Please Remember Me | Open & Accepting | Semi-Lit

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Scotty McCreery wrote:When all our tears have reached the sea
Part of you will live in me
Way down deep inside my heart
The days keep coming without fail
A new wind is gonna find your sail
That's where your journey starts.
Scotty McCreery wrote:Just like the waves down by the shore
We're gonna keep on coming back for more
'Cause we don't ever wanna stop
Out in this brave new world you seek
Oh the valleys and the peaks
And I can see you on the top..

We are currently..

- Open
- Accepting
- Accepting PMs

Table of Contents;;

Opening
ღ Plot
ღ Rules
ღ Characters
ღ Extra Information
|Owner;;| M c C r e e r yღ
|Co-Owner;;|-Open-
Last edited by `kosmic on Sun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Plot.

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:09 pm

ღ Plot..

You're on summer break in Miami Dade, Florida. It was just suppose to be a calm relaxing vacation, being that this was the summer after you're last year of high school. Last thing you expected was to run into somebody, that you didn't know, and become friends. You were actually staying in Miami for the whole summer, so you had time to get to know each other. Eventually, you guys were doing everything together, from when the morning sun rose to the when the moon and stars were out. Soon enough, you found yourself falling for them. Falling in love. Although you didn't admit anything, you couldn't, you were to afraid it was ruin you're friendship with them. So ya'll continued you're life together during summer as best friends, every time falling more and more. Then it the day. The day summer break ends and you must go off to college. Will you ever see them again? Will you forget about them? Will you even admit you're feelings? The last words you say to them "Please remember me.".

Table of Contents;;

ღ Opening
Plot
ღ Rules
ღ Characters
ღ Extra Information
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Rules.

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

ღ Rules..

ღ All Tess's/ Nick's/ CS's Rules Apply~
Simple as that. Nothing to It really.
ღ Romance~
I understand most people like romance in roleplays, I must admit I like it to. But taking it to far is unacceptable. Just a normal kiss or decent make out, anything way past that must be faded or skipped. Also, please don't make you're own characters' crushes or girlfriend/ boyfriend.
ღ Literate ~
This is a semi-lit roleplay! So I expect at least a small paragraph in each post containing atleast 4+ good sentences. I understand writers block, but don't use that as a excuse all the time.
ღ Own Forums~
I will not be providing you with forums. Meaning you must be making you're own. Please make the pretty and stand out. Just make sure you mention the important information.
ღ Characters~
You are only limited TWO characters, considering there is only limited spots. And when I mean two characters, I mean one male and one female. I may open more spots in the future. Please, make you're characters between the ages of 18- 20.
ღ Genders~
Please, please, please keep the genders even! I understand most people like to roleplay girls, but please. I'm not gonna make you roleplay a guy and girl, but please just keep it even."
ღ Out Of Character~
Please use brackets when you're out of character (Ex: (), {}, or []). Its quite annoying when someone doesn't, sometimes confusing.
ღ Reserving~
Please message me privately or post when asking to roleplay a character. I will allow you to have about two days to make the character. Any more, I may have that character out again. I can't wait a long time for you to make you're character. The only way i'll let you have longer is if its for a important reason.
ღ Swearing~
I will not allow low swearing. Like hell, damn, or crap. Anything more but be stared out {Ex. F*ck, Bi*ch}
ღ Active~
Please be active. I want this roleplay to be active for awhile. If you don't post anything for atleast 2 weeks, I might delate you, unless you're someone waiting for a nonactive person to reply. Also, let me know when you're gonna be gone for a long period of time.
ღ Violence~
Not to much violence guys. Like I said, keep it PG-13. No massacres or anything, its sick.
ღ Powerplaying~
no goodmodding, powerplaying or gary/mary sue's. Its quite annoying.
ღ Recaps~
Please don't go over 10 pages without me. Also, please give someone a recap when they ask.
ღ Drama~
Of course drama is encouraged. But don't take it over board. Like don't make you're character randomly kill themselves, or have them get pregnant.
ღ Joining~
Don't join if you're not gonna roleplay. Its annoying when someone makes a character and doesn't roleplay. I'll send you a message, and I may kick you out.
ღ Rule Breaking~
I will only give you three warnings. Three strikes you're out. You will be banned if you break the rules a 3rd time
ღ Other~
This may be updated at any point, so check back every now and then.

Table of Contents;;

ღ Opening
ღ Plot
Rules
ღ Characters
ღ Extra Information
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Characters.

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:30 pm

ღ Characters..

Name | User | Page

ღ Females
ღ Males

Juilet Johnson | M c C r e e r y | Page 1
Denver | ҒoҲ | Page __
Elizabeth Jones | Winta | Page 1
Alice Brooks |Chicken, Chicken | Page 1
~ Four Limited For Now ~
Kian | ҒoҲ | __
Daniel Christian| ~CrescentMoon~ | Page 2
Name | User | Page
Name | User | Page
~ Four Limited For Now ~

ღ Relationships..

He Likes Her ღ >
She Likes Him <ღ
They Like Each other <ღ>
Dating <3
Broken Up </3

None Yet.

Table of Contents;;

ღ Opening
ღ ]Plot
ღ Rules
Characters
ღ Extra Information
Last edited by `kosmic on Tue May 07, 2013 3:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Extra.

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 pm

E X T R A
E X T R A
E X T R A
E X T R A
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juliet Daisy Johnson

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

B a b y y o u ' r e a s o n g, y o u m a k e m e w a n n a r o l l m y w i n d o w s d o w n and C R U I S E..

I t f e e l s l i k e t h e p e r f e c t n i g h t to d r e s s u p l i k e H I P S T E R S..

R i d e , b a b y, r i d e. I f y o u f a l l g e t b a c k o n a g a i n. C O W G I R L S d o n ' t C R Y..

G o o n , t a k e o n t h e w h o l e w o r l d. B u t t o m e y o u k n o w y o u ' l l a l w a y s b e m y
L I T T L E G I R L..
Ω Ω Ω

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Howdy ya'll! Let me introduce myself. My full name is Juliet Daisy Johnson. A lot of my friends and family like to call me Juilie though. Haha, well. I really don't mind what ya'll call me, as long as it isn't rude or non-country. Anyhow, I'm a total country girl, a cowgirl. I was actually born and raised in Tennessee, so it explains a lot. Oh, and I'm only eighteen years young baby! I was born on July 4th at 2:08am. And before you ask, yes my birthday is 4th of July, the independence holiday, fireworks! And its actually really cool cause my dad is a fire chief, so he has a firecracker baby! Haha! Anyhow, onward we go! My mother's name is Cecil Ashe, and my father is Jeff Ashe. Oh, and I also have a little brother who is only fifteen, he's name is Damien Ashe. So just to give you a general point, I've been horseback-riding pretty much my whole life. So now I'm a really famous Equestrian star, and I own two horses. In which you'll learn about later!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Well. Personality, hm. Well for one, I'm considered the crazy one, just ask anybody. And to be honest, its true. I'm all about fun, with me its a fun-packed time. Usually I'm pretty awesome, but I do have those days when I'm not in the mood. Where I rather be left alone. I tend to get really secretive with my feelings, I always hide them from anybody, I usually put on a smile to cover my tears. I don't know why, but I'm extremely emotional. I can easily be hurt whether its psychically or emotionally, but it also depends on the situation. I'm pretty dare devilish if I do say so myself, I'm really brave and usually not afraid to do something, even dangerous stuff. I also have a pretty wild imagination, I swear, I do the craziest stuff with my horses! Although, I'm pretty serious and determined when it comes to my Equestrian competitions. Oh and also, I'm extremely impatient and stubborn, so watch yourself. In all though, I'm a big sweetheart, such a cutie!"

→"Well as you already know, I was born in Nashville, Tennessee on July 4th at 2:08am. Being born on 4th of July, I was considered a firecracker baby which is awesome. So, every year I celebrate my birthday while having a fun 4th of July party! Anywho. My parents owned a pretty a big horse ranch out in the country, which is how my love for horses began. My dad taught me everything I needed to know about horses, how to care, how to ride, and how to create a bond. I hadn't gotten my first horse until I was about sixteen, which was Buck. My dad had gotten him for me because he was a very well trained horse and very lovable. We trained in Western, and it didn't take logn before we were Western champions of Tennessee. It wasn't till I was seventeen until I got Kiss. At this time I was just starting English riding, which pushed me into getting Kiss as a English horse. As me and Kiss trained in English, I became more talented with horses. Some people began to think of me as a Horse Whisper, maybe its true. I still own Buck and Kiss, and I'm still entering into competitions. I'm already planning to go to a Equestrian college."

Ω Ω Ω
→"Ha. I have to explain what I look like now? Well, I'm pretty small for my age actually. I only stand at about 5"7 and I only weight bout 87 pounds in all. A lot of people say I just have a perfect body, whatever. I have pretty long hair, it reachs to the middle of my back but I usually let it lay over my shoulders. Its a chocolate brown, and its either curled or straight, or even put up in a bun sometimes. I have sparkling baby blue eyes. I have long and full eyelashes, and soft lips. Usually I don't wear makeup, but when I do I just have some simple lip gloss and a little mascara, with some eye shadow. I take pretty good care of my body, so its healthy and clean all the time. Although, due to the fact that I do have a lot of accidents with my horses, i'm usually covered in bruises and scratches. Being the cowgirl I am, you can usually see me wearing just a simple outfit; jean shorts, a tied shirt and undershirt, a pair of cowgirl boots or converse, and of course a cowgirl hat. I do wear skinny jeans a lot also. I only wear my dresses on special occasions, and even then I'm wearing my handy cowgirl boots and hat.

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Love is sweet. Ha, kidding. I'm not the best when it comes to relationships. Guess I'm not really into the whole dating system. Its just not my thing. I was once in love with a guy, but then he completely broke my heart. Haven't dated since. Of course I had my little childish crushes and all, but I haven't dated very much. But now everybody is telling me to get back into dating cause I'm older now. So, I'm thinking about it. Right now I'm currently single and have no crushes. Honestly, its kind of hard to win my heart. You have to gain my trust and love first. So, it takes time before I feel comfortable about it. Good luck."

Ω Ω Ω

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Ah. My beautiful baby boy. Well, lets start of with the basics. He's show name is Buccaneer Tracks. But we usually just call him Buck, or even Buckie. He was born on June 5th in Texas. He's a American Quarter Horse buckskin dun. he was born for a rodeo horse and thats exactly what he does. He's a champion at barrel racing, reining, western pleasure, rodeo, and trick riding. He's about seven years old and stands at 15.6 hands. Buck is very lovable horse. He loves the attention from anybody and is very well behaved, as well trained. As you know, Buck was my first horse so of course I treat him like my very own baby. I know I'm always safe when I'm with him, he also comforts me.

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Ha. My adorable baby girl. Hm, well. Her show name is Kiss This. But we call her Kiss or Kissy. She was born on May 15th in Montana. Shes a American Paint Horse. She was born for show, but that didn't work out so well. So she was kind of abused. She began to get wild, so I bought her. When I bought her, she wouldn't go near anybody. It took a bit for a was able to touch her and get near her. But once I was able to ride her, she trained in show jumping, cross country, and dressage. Although, I use her for bareback-riding a lot. Shes about four years old and stands at 15.4 hands.

More Photos of My Babies;;

Ω Ω Ω

Ω Ω Ω
→ "So know you wanna now about my pets? Alright lets start with my German Shepherd. Well, his a male full grown German Shepherd named Cruise. He was my first dog actually. When I first saw him, he was just a random stray wandering onto the ranch. I was only fifteen then, and he was only about two. Hes about six now. Hes a very protective dog and is mainly with me, he doesn't like a lot of people. You can usually find Cruise out at the ranch with the horse, running along side me as I ride one of my horses."

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Ok. Heres my second dog. Well, more like puppy. Shes a full bred corgi puppy named Ginger. I had gotten her as a gift from one of my best friends for my 17th birthday. He had said he got her from a animal shelter in the town. Shes a very hyper and playful pup. She loves anybody and likes to play with anything she sees. Shes still getting use to the giant horses, still scared of them. You can usually find her playing in the house, in the front yard, or in the backyard. Not the ranch yet. Also, she loves to chew on people's fingers!"

Ω Ω Ω
→ "And this here is my new kitten. I actually just got her last week. I'm not quite sure what breed she is, but its obvious shes a pure white kitten. One of my anut's got her for me as a random gift, cause she knew I wanted one. Her name is Avery. She can only stay in the house at the moment because of how old she is. Once she gets older, I'll introduce to ranch to her. Shes a very small and shy kitten. You can usually find her hiding under something in my bedroom. When shes with me, she usually cuddles into me for somewhere to hide. Shes very fluffy and friendly though."

Ω Ω Ω
→ "Yeah. So imma just list off some songs that I think explain my emotions.
Epic by Big Time Rush; Paralyzed by Big Time Rush; See You Tonight by Scotty McCreery; Write You're Number on my Hand by Scotty McCreery; Daylight by Maroon 5; Lucky Strike by Maroon 5; I'm Yours by Jason Mraz; Over My Head by The Fray; Cowgirls Don't Cry by Brooks and Dunn; 22 by Taylor Swift; Mirrors by Justin Timberlake; What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts; Dumb Love by Sean Kingston; Summer Love by Justin Timberlake; The Way I Are by Justin Timberlake; Smile by Uncle Kracker."

Female Faceclaim;; Lucy Hale
Horses Faceclaim;; Kiss & Buck {Equined}
Pets Faceclaim;; Unknown
Pictures;; All Belong To Rightful Owners
Layout;; M c C r e e r y {Me}
Information;; M c C r e e r y {Me}
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Open.

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 5:41 pm

`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Please Remember Me | Open & Accepting | Semi-Lit

Postby gliscom » Sun May 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Scratching The Surface wrote:Name; Hey, my name is Eliza. But my full name you ask? Elizabeth Jenny Jones. My Mom and Dad both decided on Elizabeth, when I was born, they thought it was a beautiful name, and you could shorten it too. Like for example, Eliza, Lizzy, Eli... Thats usually what people call me. Although, I introduce myself as Eliza.
Age; I was born on February the eighteenth, ninety-ninetythree. So that makes me nineteen, almost twenty! Years young. I was born three weeks earlier then due date, and my mum was in labour for sixteen hours with me. I know. I took so long to come out! Horrifies me to think of what it would be like giving birth. Ugh, change subject!
Gender; I'm a guy... Are you serious? Isn't it obvious that I am a girl? Chick, female, femine creature, whatever you want to call it. I am not a guy.
Sexual Orientation; Sorry girls! I am straight, only straight. And I am certain that this will not change any time soon. Not at all!

In The Mirror wrote:Hair Color; Well, when I was younger I had blonde hair, but as i got older it started to change. First blonde, then dirty blonde, light brown, and now it just keeps on getting darker. Although I do have blonde streaks, and as it gets into Summer time my hair gets lighter, so more blonde streaks, then as it comes into Winter, the blonde streaks fade away. Sounds confusing right? As for dying my hair, I don't think I want to. I don't really like the thought of me with pick, purple or blue hair. Multicolored would be hideous. But thats just me, I wouldn't personally take it that far. If I had to dye my hair, it would be a more natural color, blonde, brown, somewhere inbetween those colors. If I were to go crazy, I might even go black with my hair. But I think it would look sorta odd.
Eye Color; My eyes are just normal. They don't change colour, or anything special. They are just brown, a Coffe brown. I believe thats the name of the specific brown that my eyes are haha, I read that in a book. My eyes aren't small, they aren't too big either, I happen to think they are... Normal? My pupil is black, like everyone elses, I have white on the outside of the Iris {the colorful bit of my eye}, like everyone else. And I have eyelashes too haha, no surprises there. My eyelashes are long, they naturally flick up aswell, I don't need mascara or anything like that. Not that I want to put sh*t on my face anyways.
Skin; I seem to find myself pretty tanned... Not black, or white. Smack in the middle. My skin color is like Olive. I have light freckles scattered around my body, but you can't really see them, but as for beauty spots. I have a couple on my arms and then one on my face. My feet aren't that tanned as for my arms, legs and face, since they are more exposed to the sun more then anything else. So my feet are a really light color haha, as much as I hate to say it. My tummy, shoulders and chest, are a lighter Olive too. When I'm in a bikini I usually get a nice tan in those areas. Ew, my body sounds weird now that I have described it in a few different colors!
Height; I wouldn't say I'm really tall but yet I wouldn't say I'm really short either. I'm probably around 5'6 to 5'8 if you ask me.
Weight; Uh.. Not sure. I don't weigh myself, I don't want to see how much fat I'm carrying all day! Haha.
Bodyshape; Look at me, I guess you could say I'm not stick thin or on the bigger side. I happen to think I'm the right size for my height? What do you think eh? I have a bit of a shape to me, I have curves, hate to break it to ya little kids, but puberty does quite something to your body when your growing up.. Not always good things. I'm not flat chested. My arms are quite skinny? Or atleast my wrists are anyways, everyone has a bone on each of their wrists right? Well mine sticks out. Its gross, but I can't change that can I? My feet are size eight. My head is the right size for my body? You tell me. My collar bones show, like you can see them when you look at me. No easily, but you can just see them.
Modifications; I have one ear piercing in each ear lobe, and one piercing at the top of my left ear.
Style; My clothing style.. I wear whatever is in my wardrobe. I usually wear a pair of Converse or Vans, I have a large collection of them. I like jeans and denim short-shorts, I have plenty of pairs of them. I have quite a few varsity jackets, and more then enough tops of all kinds! Tank tops, tee, sleeveless, long sleeve, crop top... etc. The list goes on! Then I also have a good amount of jumpsuits for those summer days when I cants be bothered picking a whole outfit.

Reading you like a book wrote:Personality; Eliza is a very fun, funky kind of girl, who is quite confident too and isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind. She is a very active kind of person, always getting involved with lots of different sporting activities. She hates being lazy and sitting inside on a nice day, she spends lots of time at the beach and around her friends. Eliza is also very social, she is always talking to people, before, during and after school, weather she be texting or properly speaking. She loves to hang out with her friends, play and dance on the lawn and likes to do random crazy stuff, but beyond those pretty eyes she can be quite the bad a$$, when it comes down to it she can be very into it. Agressive when she needs to be. She can also be quite hot headed, if you tick her off she tries her best to get rid of the frustration in better ways, instead of how she used to. But she is usually quite reasonable most of the time, and escaped the situation before it gets that bad.
Likes; Sports, I love sports. I am always involved in sports, you name it I have probably played it!
Horse riding. I have a horse and love her so much! I have had Blue since she was a foal, she is still young, and I take complete care of her. Keeping her excersized, fed, healthy, hydrated, out of trouble! She's like my own daughter.
Swimming, one of my favourite places are the beach, swimming amoungst the waves are so much fun.
Animals. I love all animals, growing up on a farm has something to do with it.
Summer is my favourite season of the year, next to spring. Its hot, and the year is always more exciting I find.
Bright colors, I don't really have a favourite color. Anything bright, is a color a like
Music, I don't know how I would live without it. I play the piano and drums.
Chocolate and caramel, my favourite sweet. s
Sun glasses, my Aviadors are a must have.
The sun! Who doesn't like it?
I love photography and fruit! Mango's and Watermelon are my fav's!

Dislikes; Ohk. Well. Lets start of with the obvious. Spiders. Ew, yuck. Spiders. I hate them, Too many eyes, too many legs. Everything about them, I hate. Nothing, and no one, could change my mind about it.
Usually the populars...They always get to me. I don't know why, but they just do, they think they are a whole lot better then everyone else.
Snobs. Well, no one really likes a snob anyway do they? .

Hobbies; They're all in my likes.
Reputation; Eliza usually fits in well with the popular crowd.

Love is just a myth wrote:Status; I'm single at the moment, available, free. Whatever you wanna say I am.
Crush; Well, celeb crush wise I like that singer Harry Styles.
But reality check! Like that's gonna happen. As for normal
crush? I don't like anyonel.

Boyfriend; If you look above, I'm single, and I don't
have a crush. So I obviously don't have a boyfriend thank you.

Fiance; Hell no!
Ex's I have had three relationships in my life time. First time, I was about five years old. Second boyfriend was when I was in grade five, so I was about ten. After that, I went through the 'boys have coodies' stage. I have liked guys since ofcourse, but its never quite right.

Family is forever wrote:My big fat family; Me and my family are, what I think, real close. I have five brothers, three of them are eighteen, Philip, Kendall and Brooklyn. Then my other two brothers are twelve years old. They are twins, Chai and Wade are their names. As you have probably recognized is that I don't have any sisters. Yeah, well I don't. I am the only girl in my family, next to my Mom, Michelle. I also have a Dad, called William, but most people call him Bill. So we are all one BIG family, we live in a nice house on a beautiful farm with many horses, one each, a few cows, a dozen of chickens, a lot of sheep, goats too, we also have three gorgeous German Shepards that work on the farm next to dad. We are quite a busy house hold, but there is always down time near the end of the day when the sun is setting, to just chill.
Pets; I have a horse back on the farm called Blu, a puppy called Waggs and another puppy called Ruby. Love them all to pieces!

My lifestyle wrote: House; I reckon I have a nice nice house. But its up to you weather its a nice house or not.
Bedroom; Why do you need to know what my bedroom looks like?
Phone & case; I have an iPhone. I made sure I got a good phone with the money I had. I had worked my ass off for this phone. My case isn't too flashy. But its cool.
Car; I don't have a car yet, I will be getting one soon though. For now I have a motorcyle.
Hi! I'm Gracyn (:

gliscom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Sun May 05, 2013 6:05 pm

- Accepted c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay, » Sun May 05, 2013 6:09 pm

If You Could See Me Now, The Script wrote:It was February 14 Valentine’s Day
The roses came but they took you away
Tattooed on my arm is a charm to disarm all the harm
Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone
And I'll never get to show you these songs
Dad you should see the tours that I'm on
I see you standing there next to Mom
Both singing along, yeah arm in arm
And there are days when I'm losing my faith
Because the man wasn't good he was great
He'd say "Music was the home for your pain"
And explained I was young, he would say
Take that rage, put it on a page
Take that page to the stage
Blow the roof off the place
I'm trying to make you proud
Do everything you did
I hope you're up there with God saying "That's my kid!"

I still look for your face in the crowd
Oh if you could see me now
Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow

If you could see me now would you recognize me?
Would you pat me on the back or would you criticize me?
Would you follow every line on my tear-stained face
Put your hand on my heart that was cold
As the day you were taken away
I know it's been a while but I can see you clear as day
Right now, I wish I could hear you say
I drink too much, and I smoke too much Dutch
But if you can't see me now that sh*t's a must
You used to say I won’t know a wind until it crossed me
Like I won’t know real love 'til I've loved and I've lost it
So if you lost a sister, someone's lost a mom
And if you lost a dad then someone's lost a son
And they're all missing out, yeah they're all missing out
So if you get a second to look down on me now
Mom, Dad I'm just missing you now

Oh, oh
Would you call me a saint or a sinner?
Would you love me a loser or winner?
Oh, oh
When I see my face in the mirror
We look so alike that it makes me shiver

Yeah I'm just missing you now

If you could see, you could see me now
If you could see, you could see me now

N a m e:.
    "Alice Jayden Avery Brooks. Alice is Greek, meaning Truthful. Jayden comes from the English origin, and means Jade, and Avery means Blonde ruler. Ironic, I know."
    N i c k n a m e s:.
    "Quite a few, but I'll list them in order of favourite to least favourite. Jay, Avery, AJ, Brook and Ali. Now, I swear, without a good excuse to call me Ali, I will most certainly hurt you, if not kill you."
    A g e:.
    "I'm Eighteen, Turning nineteen on the 27th of July."
    G e n d e r:.
    "Unless you are legally blind, I'm going to slap you for even needing to ask that. And if you do happen to be Legally blind, I'm going to slap you anyway. I'm a Female, girl, she, Madame, lady, kvinna. Got the point?"
    O r i e n t a t i o n:.
    "Straight."

H a i r:.
    "My hair is a long platnium blonde. It's a natural color, and has never been dyed."
    E y e s:.
    "They are Alice Blue, which frequently scares people, so I find it rather hilarious. Oh yes! I also have to wear contacts and sometimes glasses, if I'm doing computer work/reading."
    S k i n:.
    "Vampire pale... It’s rather ridicules. I burn easily to, so that sucks..."
    T a t t o o s:.
    "None. Absolutely none."
    W e i g h t A n d H e i g h t:.
    "I weigh 96lbs, so around 43 kg. I stand at a height of 5'3, so 63 inches or 160 centimetres."

C o u n t r y O f B i r t h:.
    "Nora, Sweden."
    P e r s o n a l i t y:.
    Alice always seems like a sweet quiet girl, but don't judge a book by its cover. In reality she is a big time troublemaker, and likes to take it over the line, just to see how far she can go. Alice is also likely to get bored easily and start thinking about anything that's not the task at hand. She's determined, Brave and Courageous, but can be Impulsive and simple-minded.
    P o s i t i o n I n R P:.
    The last female spot.
    R P S a m p l e:.
    Alice glanced around the library quickly, her spine tingling. Something was different, something bad was going to happen. The old dusty aroma that normally filled the large building was gone, replaced by a still scent of smog. But the worst part of the night was that no one was there. A door shouldn't be left unlocked in working hours with no staff, ... or anyone inside. Adjusting her purple hoodie, Alice looked back to the one thing she came for. It was right there, in front of her! This was a valuable book, and probably the only thing that was still the same. Picking up the dusty book, she let herself take in the feeling of the soft, old leather. Behind her, Alice heard a stick break. "damnit." she breathed, before freezing, silently praying she wouldn't be seen.

Code: Select all
[size=85][right][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGlkwKA-t_4]If You Could See Me Now, The Script|[/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw]|Breakeven, The Script[/url]||[color=#00BFBF]ALICE[/color][/right][/size]
[list][size=95]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
[/size][/list]

If talking: "[color=#00BFBF]words words words words words words[/color]"

I hope my form is ok, as I'm not the best at making them. If anything needs to be changed, just tell me.
jay,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me