Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cadislunae in Armor

Postby Tundra » Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 am

Cadislunae(c) xSeraphimx
Armor (c) xSeraphimx
WoI (c) TheWolfsgirl90
Lineart(c) Neara

So this is finally finished after many edits, and overall I think I like it myself.

Some info about my insparation, as well as xSeraphimx's
The hood has some assassin creed inspiration when it came to shape, This was my idea after she said she wanted a hood. I did remove the muzzle strap in favor of the helm though to keep the flow of the armor.
The armor itself concept is derived from the Black knight from White Knight Chronicles. Mixed in there as well is some of the Black mage.
The bits of fur you see is meant to be Kronador hair woven onto the cape's edges, but not onto the hood. The Cape clips in the front of the armor via 2 clips, which leaves the chest armor to show. The top of the cape is a deep red coloration with golden accent colors, where as the base is like the nights sky, symbolizing her name. (Which i think translate into Crescent Moon if I'm correct)

Transparent:

Anyway, I'm proud of the design, I hope you like it xSeraphimx!
Last edited by Tundra on Sun May 05, 2013 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cadislunae in Armor

Postby Rohan. » Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 am

It may not exactly be my place, But a suggestion that may look cool for the helm is sort of replicating the Shoulder plating design with the circle part on the front of the shoulder to be placed on the forehead, with the fringey (feathers?) on the top of the helm as a sort of maned look and the helms bottom coming down to a point along the bottom of her jaw.
Do with it as you wish; either way it looks great so far Tundra!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 am

Wow, I love that chest plate, Tundra o_O I tend to have the most trouble with helmets and back leg armor XD

I think something thick, like the chest plate would look nice for the helmet. But make it more round. Maybe some (feathers?) like Rohan mentioned somewhere on it ^^ I think that would look nice! I was thinking a cloth like you have on the side/ribs would make a nice strap for the helmet ♥
It looks great so far though! I hope I helped XD
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Sera says as I'm working on drawing in a head piece; The hood, once again, cept put some fluffy feathers comeing off of the point like it did on that one armor we saw, and put a band on the tail to hang shinies off of if you would 8D!"
So here's basically what she wants added; (Excuse the line quality. My tablet is rather laggy, I think I need a driver upate)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Haestine wrote:Sera says as I'm working on drawing in a head piece; The hood, once again, cept put some fluffy feathers comeing off of the point like it did on that one armor we saw, and put a band on the tail to hang shinies off of if you would 8D!"
So here's basically what she wants added; (Excuse the line quality. My tablet is rather laggy, I think I need a driver upate)

The hood is fine, but she will have to have a helm underneath as per WOI armor requirements. I'll add the hood and the tail band(though not exactly the best idea to have on the tail, as it would be quite uncomfortable with that curled tail. Long and normal tails it works, but not the best on the curled tail. Maybe on the side cloths that I added would be better I'm thinking more on flow.)
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Sat May 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Tundra wrote:
Haestine wrote:Sera says as I'm working on drawing in a head piece; The hood, once again, cept put some fluffy feathers comeing off of the point like it did on that one armor we saw, and put a band on the tail to hang shinies off of if you would 8D!"

The hood is fine, but she will have to have a helm underneath as per WOI armor requirements. I'll add the hood and the tail band(though not exactly the best idea to have on the tail, as it would be quite uncomfortable with that curled tail. Long and normal tails it works, but not the best on the curled tail. Maybe on the side cloths that I added would be better I'm thinking more on flow.)

Yeah, she always intended for there to be a hel underneath, you just can't really see it with the way I have the cloth. Do whatever you think would work and look best. <3
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat May 04, 2013 7:24 pm

So, finished and colored some, but stopped before I did lol. I wanted to know if everything was up to what you wanted, and dose the helm look nice? Small and light to go with the hood and the rest of the armor. Anyway, if you want anything changed do tell!
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 am

Holy crap! Sera's speechless, lol. She says to continue on, everything looks better than what she imagined. :) (We're on my phone right now so we're just on my account.)
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun May 05, 2013 7:22 am

This should be complete now. If there is anything you want changed in the colors do tell. I'll explain my though process on the armor in the first post.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSeraphimx » Sun May 05, 2013 7:30 am

EEEEEEEEEEE! ERMAHGERD!

Tundra! This. Is. BEAUTIFUL. You have no idea. <3 I love it so much! I especially love how her name looked natural enough in the marks that it took me well over five minutes to spot it. You're a genius. 8D Thank you so, so much!
Is it possible you could do the transparent BG so I can put it in my sig?

Cadislunae
Haestine and I are sisters; I'm the younger one. We use the same computer. Please don't ban us.

Luna's Cavern

xSeraphimx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me