Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your long.. tail? by Mara.

Artist Mara. [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your long.. tail?

Postby Mara. » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 am

Dude: Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your long hai-
... Woops, wrong tower, sorry
Rapunzel: Oh darn it, not again!

My first try at anthro, I'm fairly happy with it. Can't do paws though, so she has shoes and weird oven mitts for hands. xD
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your long.. tail?

Postby Helter_Skelter » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:22 am

lol...its good...keep working on the paws and if you don't like her feet, make her dress long enough to cover them up...maybe add a background too...LOL!!!! amazing drawing!!
I used to be Finalized♥Fantasy, this is just easier to type in on a foreign computer

I am a college student, so if I'm not always on, please forgive me, I'm trying and I love all of you.

I'm a lover. I'm a fighter. I'm a Hunter. I'm a mortal. I've seen heaven, I've done my sentence in hell. I've escaped purgatory and have traveled through time. I love my car, I've lost all of my family except my law school, soul missing brother. I'm broken, yet still whole.

Some say I'm cruel, what they don't know is....I've been through hell, turned into a demon, and spit back out as a cross road. Its cruel in its own sense. Don't blame it all on me.
Helter_Skelter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me