Artist .Amber. [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ADOPTABLE

Postby .Amber. » Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 am

Heres an adoptable for you to, well, adopt ^^

fill out the form or place a bid (you are allowed to give it items)

BIDS:

FORM:
Code: Select all
username:
Name:
Personality:
Special item:
Extra's: (unlimited, art is a massive booster, so are storys, also writing about his/her eyes is also a booster)

WIP forms are allowed, end date: May 10th (only a quick contest)
Last edited by .Amber. on Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ADOPTABLE

Postby Gingy Tea » Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 pm

username: .P i n e a p p l e.
Name: Teagan....Also called Teag (Male)
Personality: Teag is quiet, shy and kind of a loner. He is a kind and caring person. He is a knight in shining armor when someone is in trouble. He is socially awkward and has a difficult time expressing his feelings. He is such a romantic but because he is so quiet and shy he doesn't show it much. He is a lover but he will also be a fighter if a loved one is in danger. He is not self conscience and he is not full of himself....he is just....well Teagan :3
Special item: I have no idea right now....hmm...maybe a simple necklace and bracelet
Extra's: (unlimited, art is a massive booster, so are storys, also writing about his/her eyes is also a booster)
Extra 1: Image
Wow Pineapple! Not even going to do your own art! Yea I know....it's a color in...but A) I don't have time to draw my own B) It was mainly just to show him with his items C) Yes I realize his original design was more bubbly and circley and that my color in version looks scribbley (yes...I am making up words :3 ) sorry for that! and D) I just love that line art so I had to use it! okokokok These are what his items are supposed to be: Necklace Bracelet (the design looks like that. but the colors of it are on the failed color in picture :3 )

Extra 2: The First Time I saw Teagan
As told by Gypsy (fursona)
{Yesh, I do realize this is Teagan's form and not Gypsy's, but she will talk about those eyes of his ^_^ }

Ok well, the first time I saw Teagan was on spring break. Me, Huck, Gage and Adalaide headed to the beach to chill and relax from school....Well Myself, Gage and Addie were relaxing...Huck (as usual) was studying to get ahead in school (such a bookworm...and nerd). Anyways, while Huck was studying and Gage and Addie were doing there couple's thing, I went off exploring. If you know me, then you know I love exploring and I love climbing and nature, etc. etc. So I walked through a patch of wooded area. I noticed a secret little beach area so I went near it. Right when I was about to walk out I heard people talking, so I ducked back into the woods. I saw two guys walking out holding surfboards. Unfortunately there was a bush blocking most of my line of vision, so I cleverly decided to climb a tree to get a better view. When I reached the top I saw the most beautiful guy I had ever seen.....and then everything went black as I crashed on the ground...from falling....out of the tree. As I lay there trying to get clear vision and hearing back, I saw a figure rush over to me....now mind you all I could see was blurry shadow like figures. When I could see straight I realized that gorgeous eyes....I mean guy was standing over me. He helped me up and asked if I was ok. I said yea of course. Then I looked over at his friend who was laughing so hard at me that he fell of his board. "Don't mind him. He finds everything amusing." the guy who's name I now knew was Teagan said. So we all talked for a while. I got lost in Teagan's eyes several times. I mean they are like a crystal pool of water....so clear....so blue! .....*daydreams of Teagan's eyes*.....What were we talking about again? Oh yea, anyways we talked for a while and Teagan and his friend eventually walked me back to my group of friends....which was an interesting sight. Huck had fallen asleep while reading and was now as red as a lobster. Gage was running around with a crab clenched on to his buttox...and Addie was chasing Gage trying to help him. It was definitely a kodak moment! ..... Well that's the story of when I first saw Teagan. *swoons* Ah Teagan!
Last edited by Gingy Tea on Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxImagexxxImagexx.xImage xx Image
Gingy Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm

bump ~
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 am

Hehe My Teagan! *Luffles* Thank you so much Amber!!!!
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."