2nd Entry by cheshire.

Based on Click to view
Artist cheshire. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

2nd Entry

Postby cheshire. » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Again, i might edit him a bit. I realize that i didnt colour his eye on the picture though his two eye close ups are what it should look like. As you can see, he has strange eyes. They seems to be both green and brown which i think is quite unique yet utterly possible. His stripes are a little too fake though im proud of myself for noticing my mistakes and i might end up editing them. Im sure you could see what i was trying to go for though with the stripes. He is a liger if your wondering and i really am proud of this design.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2nd Entry

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Wed May 01, 2013 1:57 am

Tiger patterns cannot occur in Plains tignix. However, I quite like the stripes and sectoral heterochromia iridium is permitted.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 am

Sorry, i simply forgot to change the bg cx. I hope you like his eyes though. I was worried they werent allowed. Also, if these cats are up for adopt and some have strange patterns, are we allowed to say there were just genetically altered. As im not sure a tiger and lion could meet in the wild so im thinking that maybe a human found them and of course this and this happened and the liger was born? Just a question. Also, i will change the bg to forest if needed.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:41 am

> Eyes are fine. That's what I made by 'sectoral heterochromia iridium.' It's the fancy name for the odd-eyed condition.
> Not sure what you mean. The only markings and colour that a tignix can be are listed on the front page. There are certain genetics in Tignix breeding, which is why I'm going to be the olny breeding artist for now. Ligers aren't permitted as a first generation pattern.
> Don't bother changing the background. I understand why you left it there now.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh, sorry cx So can we just say he's a random second generation. If not then i can scratch him and start a different one :3
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm

It's Ok.
ImmyWimmy1