Just delete please?! by haylin

Artist haylin [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Just delete please?!

Postby haylin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 am

NEvermind,I don't want trouble for this,I will just keep my character for myself and for no-one else as I'm accused of ''stealing art'' witch I didn't. Deleted the image and could someone also delte this topic?

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by haylin on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saphira

Postby Aloaei » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 am

Wow! This looks exactly like Rosslin's.
I have an obscene obsession with watermelon dogs from 08... #notreallyaproblem
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 am

I'm sorry I don't know who she/he is?!

Yet I don't know if it is that way (at leat I think) as I just came up with a panda anthros,then my friend said do a white dress and black socks/shoes.After that I'v put also some accessoir on her.In the mean time she also has changed to a a black thing on her hand (witch I need to edit) and a neckless,oh and a flower in her hair (blue flower).

Were school books arn't good for XD.

But I really hope noone will think I stole an character/fursona whatever this person has cause I didn't =3

Just wanted to put that up!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=103528#p2764460

There is Rosslins fursona's page. Really the only thing thats different is the crown...
I have an obscene obsession with watermelon dogs from 08... #notreallyaproblem
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 am

WEll I see a lot more (earings + the ears are different,bracelets on mine,the thing on it's tail.+ mine isn't completed yet,I might should have posted that one the first post but as I already said in my book,I used my schoolbooks for the discription,if you want me I can even scan it in for you to let you see.The book is for almost a year old,as wel as for the drawing and I have never seen the panda in Rosslins sig or topic(s)/posts before you showed me.If you want me I will delete this topic or make an other with an more specific one of my character,as I really don't want troubble because of this as I didn;t steal it from her picture(s),as I never saw them before,I really draw this myself and I don't like to be called a thief.THen only thing I used as reference were some pictures from google to see what a panda looks like a little bit,just typte the words Red Panda in google images ^^

I really hope you do see my point,and I honsetly didn;t steal any picture,as I woudn't like it if someone did from mine I won't do it with someone else.

Edit:

I've deleted the image and as well for this topic,as I said I don't want to get in troubble for something I didn't do.So just delte this topic and leave the subject as I honestly didn't steal anyhting from anyone!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me