Based on Click to view
Artist bouquet. [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dingbat entry *Mira*

Postby bouquet. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 am

My entry for the Dingbat contest! :)
I love her design, and I have to say, if she was up for adoption, I would be filling out the forum right when I saw her. <3
The name I came up with for her is Mira, but you can change it if you want.

Mira walked through the forest, bored and lonely. It had been this way ever since she had gotten separated from her brother, Dink. Suddenly she heard a bush rustling. Mira ran over to the bush, hope glimmering in her eyes. But the hope didn't last long.It was just a rabbit. She scrambled up a tree, sitting on a thick branch. She buried her face into her fur."I'm never going to find him!" She cried. She heard another bush rustling, but ignore it. It was probably just another rabbit. Suddenly she felt something poking her arm. She looked up to see a ding bat. She realized that the ding bat looked familiar..........it was Dink! Mira jumped up in happiness and nuzzled her long lost brother. Dink squeaked happily and motioned for her to follow him. Mira followed him, wondering where he was taking her. When they stopped, Mira noticed a human. She hid behind Dink, poking her head out a little. But Dink flew to the human, hovering over it's shoulder. Mira approached the human cautiously."Why hello there!" The human said, reaching to pet Mira on the head. Mira jerked back a little. She looked up at Dink, who was still hovering over the human's shoulder. That's when Mira realized that the human was Dink's owner. Mira flew up to Dink, hovering next to him. She smiled, glad to be back with her brother again.
bouquet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me