Based on Click to view
Artist Champagne [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lumirett #200- Winner

Postby Champagne » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 am

Here it is. Another special '00!
This Lumi is a SHADOW-TYPE. It is similar to a ghost type, but not exactly. It is another one-of-a-kind. These types of Lumis are slightly transparent and can disappear in any shadow. In old myths, it was very bad luck to see one. They give off a dark glow and aura, along with their wisps and eyes being pitch black.

This contest will be a free-for-all, meaning add any extras you'd like, but here is what you HAVE to include:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
Last edited by Champagne on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

About Me wrote:Joined in 2008; Owns 5 JBDs and 1 Kiamara
ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lumirett #200

Postby Snowy13 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:32 am

Name:Inky
Personality:
Extras:
WIP
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:49 am

Name: Malum - [meaning 'bad' in Latin, symbolizing the stories of bad luck that revolve around him]
    Commonly Known As: Most don't even get the chance to know his name, so he is called 'Ghost' for the most part.
    Age: Some say that this little lonely shadow has been around for centuries, though nobody knows for sure.
    Personality: Malum is actually rather timid. He's shy, and doesn't want to scare anyone, let alone hurt a fly. He is generally very lonely, and if he ever finds someone to be around that isn't terrified of them, then he will consider them the best of friends. He is also extremely insecure, meaning that he gets paranoid and scared of rejection. Not that he has much to worry about there; most people never see him in the first place.
    Extras: I will be adding art of this adorable little guy. <3

Sorry; dropping out.
Last edited by boxcarr on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missingheart » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 am

Until then spring is when i will meet you again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Name ]
Exit
[ Gender ]
Male
[ Age ]
[ Voice ]
Sounds gravelly.
----------------

[ Personality ]

₪ Distant ₪ Expressionless ₪ Reserved ₪ Accepting ₪ Caring ₪ Worrier ₪

Exit's a calm Lumirett, but you've got to look below the exterior to see what he's really like. From the outside, he seems like a cold Lumi, and it's very rare to see him show any other face than a blank one. This doesn't mean that he's emotionless, though. Often, he will have trouble approaching others, and allow them to approach him if they feel comfortable. When he's befriended, he tries to show his emotional side more. Not one to take things at face value, Exit tries to see the best in others and will look past flaws to see what someone's truly like. He's likely to get worried about his friends, and will check up on them every now and then to make sure they're fine. Overall, he is more loving and kind than you'd think from his appearance.

✂-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Likes ]
Being happy
Darkness
Shadows
Rainy days
Cloudy days
Sleeping
[ Dislikes ]
Losing things
Running around
Bright, direct sunlight
Being shouted at
Attention

[ Favourites ]
Lumi : His deceased sister
Animal : Sloth
Food : Peaches
Drink : Water
Weather : Cloudy/Rainy
Season : Spring
Music : Acoustic guitar

[ Interview ]

Good evening, young man. Could we have an introduction, please?

Hello, my name is Exit.

Hum, you obviously don't like to talk a lot. Let's keep this short then. A little more about you, please?

As you can see, my fur and eyes are black. That's because I'm a shadow lumi. The best part of that is being able to blend in, I guess. I don't know where I'd be if I wasn't me.

Excellent. Let's learn a little more about you as a person, er, lumi.

I think I'm a pretty decent guy, but that's what everyone says about themselves. Maybe sometimes I get a bit carried away, especially when it comes to things like feelings and being happy or sad.

Do you have any secrets or fears?

I'd have to admit that I'm quite scared of mirrors. It seems silly, but I'm so used to disappearing that it's frightening to remind myself that I actually look like someone. As for secrets, I'm not really one for being secretive.

How about ambitions?

It sounds strange, but I'd like to be able to face my parents properly. I wonder how they've gotten on since I ran away.

Could you describe your typical day for us?

Alright, but it might take me a while. In the morning, I wish the sun would go back down, but the dawn shadows are long so I don't mind too much. After waking up, I do my normal routine - scout for danger, get some food, and in the afternoons I sit in the park and listen to other lumis having fun. I don't do a lot during the day, mostly sitting and thinking about my family, especially my sister. As evening comes up, I tend to stay awake just for a little too long so that I can stargaze a bit.

Finally, could you finish each sentence?

Of course.

Okay. You love...

I love living, and watching the stars every day.

You feel...

I feel a little hounded, because of all the questions...mostly, I'd say I feel okay most of the time.

You're hiding...

My expressions, mostly. I'm actually a little worried.

You miss...

Might sound strange, but days with my family were nice in a way. I wish I could go back to those days.

Thank you for your time!

You're welcome.

[ Art ]

[ By others ]

[ Odds and ends ]

[ Theme song ]
In Spring, With You (English Cover by Rachie)

Until then, spring is when I will meet you again

A scenery left incomplete
Like the words of a guitar
They seem to play the notes again and over
Looping every word all over again

It's all but a memory
I've grown up anyway

My errors keep on adding and repeating one after the other

Still if there's one thing
I would like to stay hidden
I guess that it would be my past

And also my future
There is nothing else I can do
As you aren't with me anymore

I still remember the words that you left with me as you dissolved from my sight

Repeating half-finished songs
Shouting meaningless words

They all sound like a bunch of broken notes and leave me nequient to give you anything

My future looks unhappy
I've grown up anyway

My lies just keep on adding and repeating and repeating on repeat

(Hello......oh.)

I still cannot see the world
I'm still looking at the world
I still cannot see the world
I still want to see the world

But I will continue to live through this present
No matter how partial it looks
I'll keep on pretending
I really don't mind at all
As long as I stop making all the same mistakes

This is proof that I have ever lived in this place
This is proof that you have ever lived in this place
I'll remember it, until then

Until then, spring is when I will meet you again

[ Story Collection ]

I close my eyes
And hope that someone up there hears my prayer
But there's no answer
I guess I'm on my own
But I have to know:
Are you still here?

Those lights were bright, brighter than any other he'd seen before.

They sliced through the night, harsh and cold, and the screech was deafening. Blindly, he struggled forward in a panic. They'd see him - he couldn't vanish -not this time. Adrenaline forced him on, and he reached the other side safely. Human roads were so terrifying...

An even louder thump - no, crash - no, something much, much larger erupted from behind him. He took shelter in a nearby hedgerow, and thought.

The family had fallen into darkness. He thought of his sister, smiling beautifully and holding his paw, full of warmth. Then he thought of their parents, of whispered words and cold glares. In fact, he didn't think he ever remembered a time when they were not cruel. It was a miracle that his sister had stayed so pure. But no matter how much strength she gave him, he couldn't stand it.

So he ran. Deep into the night, Vanished into the shadows. Never looked back. Not even once. Not until then. Something dragged his attention back to the crash. Something was calling for him. He investigated.

Slowly, he examined the wreckage of the crash. One car, swerved to avoid him. Headed straight into a sturdy oak tree. He flickered in the smoke, using the shadows as cover. It wasn't on fire yet, but it would be soon - this had to be quick. Not that he even knew why he was so drawn to it. Sometimes you just had to follow.

Slipping underneath the frame of the car, he crouched low to avoid the stifling heat being thrown out by the quickly combusting engine. He felt the dust and smoke dirty his fur, and wriggled quickly to the front of the devastation. Needless to say, he was intensely surprised by what he found there.

His own dear sister, lying motionless beneath the roots of the large oak tree that the car had collided with. She must have - how could she? Hurrying towards her, he unconsciously shouted her name, over and over, hoping that she'd wake up and smile at him just one more time.

No matter how much he called, she would not stir. His thoughts returned, and raced around. What if, what if, what if? He reached her limp body and pressed a paw to her cheek. Warm still. He checked her side, to see if she was breathing. There was a gentle rise and fall.. Barely anything at all. For the first time since he had left, he felt something - a gut-wrenching fear and sorrow, tugging at his heart.

"Hey...hey...get up. Please say something."

The silence was all the reply he needed. The excruciating heat from the debris was increasing from behind him. Close to tears for the first time in a while, he clung to her paw for dear life.

"Hey..."

A cough and a splutter from behind him told him that he needed to back out. Gritting his teeth, he choked out a sob, shaking his head from side to side. Sorrowfully, he placed one last gentle kiss to his sister's forehead, and choked in her ear.

"Goodbye."

And with that, he was gone. Determined to hold back his tears, and hoping she would be alright, trapped beneath that tree. He cursed himself, for a lot of things. For running away, for allowing her to follow, for leaving her there.

there are too many emotions at once
i roll them all up
and toss them aside
i am leaving behind another "i"
to an angry red sky
and my tears have all dried...

The sky was clear, way too clear. Way too wide. You can't see from one corner to the other.

It's almost been a year since that incident, and it still wrecks me to think about it. Even now, I'm so angry at myself and what I've done. Well, I wish I could be angry. I don't really feel much at all these days. I let out a sigh, and my breath clouds in the early spring air. It's still winter though, I suppose.

This town feels the chill just a little stronger. I shiver, involuntarily. That's fine, it'll do for now.

My eyes go back to the sky, for a second. Cloudless, blue, endless. Not a single corner in sight.

And then, it's thrown around me. I almost leap out of my fur, fear coursing through every tip. But this foreign object isn't sharp, painful, or scary, really. Just kind of warm. I turn around, and I see a pair of light green eyes staring up at me.

"A new face!" The other Lumi exclaimed, beaming up at me. I blink back, wishing I could do something back. Instead I stare, probably blank surprise written all over my face like usual. Any minute now, she'll probably leave. I'm not that interesting anyway.

But that's when I remember that she's got some hold on me. I look down, and I spot a black-and-grey striped scarf. It looks like my fur, but a lot less...translucent.

"'Scuse me, could you tell me your name?" she inquired.

My paw flew up to the scarf, instantly, and I pressed it into my nose, worried I'd say the wrong thing.

"Exit." My eyes flew open, in surprise, as I heard my own voice. It had been a while. "I'm Exit."

The smile didn't leave her face, not even once. "I'm Kyandi," she said, offering her paw. My own reached out, but hesitated. Does she ever stop smiling like that, I wonder?

"What's that face for?" Kyandi pouted. "Haven't you ever made any friends?" I shook my head in response.

"Oh....A family?" This earned her another wild shake. "Where are they, are you lost?"

I felt the tears prick at the corners of my eyes, and wiped them away quickly. And I told her. I told her whole story. I'm not sure why myself.

"Oh...." She didn't have much to say, not after all that. But she brightened again, and that grin appeared again. It was oddly comforting. "I understand!" Her paw extended once more. I looked at it.

"You said you didn't have any friends, right? Well, I'll be your friend, and walk along with you."

My own paw reached out, to meet hers. It looked tiny, and frail. Useless. Hers closed around mine, and they were loving, kind and warm. This was one admirable Lumi. They came back, the hot prickling at the corners of my eyes. I promised myself, I thought, with shame. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry anymore.

Quickly, I forced a smile. I don't think I could thank her enough.

"This is proof that I have ever lived in this place
This is proof that you have ever lived in this place
I'll remember it, until then

Until then, spring is when I will meet you again."

Late spring, and the young Lumi found himself back in that place.

This time, however, he wasn't so alone. He'd tagged along with Kyandi, having figured that he had little else to do. But why there, of all places? He remembered the place well enough. Getting around wasn't a problem. The memories were. He told himself that he had to hold onto the good things.

However, every corner, every tree was familiar to him, and he felt the tugging, too. At this point, it was almost an obligation to go back. Eventually, he blurted out an excuse, and dashed away from Kyandi, paying little attention to her protest. He ran, and he ran and ran, until he was in about the right place.

Wind rushed through the meadow, and he was pleasantly surprised. Where he was sure to have seen scorched, parched, instead he found flowers in abundance and long grass that swayed in the strong summery breeze.

[Relationships]

-with Kyandi-

Kyandi is the one who discovered Exit on his own in that town. For reaching out to him, and becoming his first friend since he abandoned his old life, he feels like he owes a lot to her. Their relationship is best described as "more than friends, but less than lovers." He's always there to help her out, however he can, and she returns the favor even if he insists that she shouldn't.

-with Casanova and Nimue-

Casa and Nim would be wary of Exit, especially since he would appear with little explanation. He also finds it harder to talk to them, preferring to stick nearer to Kyandi.

-with Phase-

Even though he probably wouldn't instantly recognize her as his sister, Exit would feel some kind of obligation towards Phase. He would be more likely to agree with her, and take on board what she says. When he finally figures out that she is, in fact, the ghostly embodiment of his deceased sister, he would likely be confused. He probably wouldn't try to tell her, as he feels regret lingering over her death, and would prefer her to stay his friend rather than enemy, no matter how selfish of him it is.

Last edited by Missingheart on Sat May 18, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Missingheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 am

omg <3 reserving with the name Malev :>
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toccata » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am

Personality:
Extras:

ImageImage
My name is Ravenna Mercer Antherton.
No one calls me Ravenna most the time,
they call me Mercer or Merce.
Sometimes Mercy.
Don't think my shadow is a girl?
I am a girl. F.Y.I I'm 17 years old.
That time when you're almost the end of teenage years.
But I'm not 18 just yet, and just think, I have 2 more years.
I'll be 18, then 19, then 1 more year later, I'm 20. Think about it

Shy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ever see something mysterious move, and you turn around,
but then it's gone? I'm exactly like that. Picture this.
I'm walking on a sidewalk, a human is looking at some birds,
but out of the corner of it's eye, it's sees me moving. I see the humans eye,
turn in my direction, and I spree. I find most lumi's, particularly happy and excited to see a human.
I stay where I am and run away.
Last edited by toccata on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 am

UGGGGGGGGGGGGH WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE FULL SLOTS?!?! /endcapsabuse/
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S~B » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 am

Hi, I'd like to get to know you.

Hi there. I'm Shadow Umbra. Don't talk to me, Bye.

If you insist, I will tell you a little about myself.
Thank you, Know... What gender are you?

What!? You ask what gender I am!? Excuse me! But do I look like a boy! Cause I'm a girl, get that into you'r tiny brain, right!
What do you like to-

I like my books... DO NOT TOUCH MY BOOKS! IF YOU EVEN DARE I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH. KAY *wink*
What about your friends?

Some people think i'm invisible, and treat me like it... But that's because I am invisible. Sometimes. I can choose when to be seen and when not to. So yeah... Pretty much.
Also heads up, before you play hide and seek with me, Its hard because normally, *whispers* I cheat. Shhhh.

Urm... social life?

Others say I'm weird and un-sociable, but thats not the case. Its just that i'm wayyyyyyyy smarter than others, so don't bother talking to me. But if you think you are anywhere near my league then give me a call *wink*

where is your favourite place to go?

I like streets and alleyways. I sit there and write my stories. Most of my stories are about dark and grim tales of murder. Edgar allan poe is my inspiration.

Oh right, Edgar Allan Poe whats your favourite story or poem of his?

I like the Raven. It's my favourite, would you like me to recite it to you?

Oh no, Really it's okay-

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
- by Edgar Allan Poe

Oh boy, that was a really long poem. *Yawns*

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
HOW DARE YOU YAWN AT HIS WORK! I WISH IT WERE LONGER!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

oKAY OKAY CALM DOWN! know, what is your favourite quo-

QUOTE YOU SAY! Oh wow! I love quotes!
^ Science has not yet taught us if Madness is or is not the sublimity of intellegence.

Okay.... What about your background?

Excuse me but why should I tell you?

Well... Youve been telling me about yourself for the last-

*sigh* Fine, but beware because these horrors will scar you for the rest of your life!

Fine fine, whatever.

It was a cold October night as the world around me began to spin and the clocks had struck that time. The cottage was empty. All empty except from a small Lumirett called... Shadow Umbra.
The windows were shattered, calmly allowing in a soft draft of cold air. It chilled me to my bone. My ears pricked as I heard cawing, which came from different places as if bits and peices of voice had been scattered all around me. For this was not easy, being alone and terrified. I was desperate to get out. Out of this cage. I could, but I didn't for some eeny part of me seemed to want to stay. One eeny part of me begged for hope, beggining for that someone to come back for me. But the cawing broke that precious thought, it mocked me and I hate being mocked for the thing that most people want is respect and dignity which was crushed by mockery. My lip curled and my eyes narrowed, staring at thin air, staring at a voice that was in my head.
But No...
The caws of mockery were not in my head for my gaze settled upon what seemed a feather. One black as night, no blacker. Jet black, more black than oil or ink. The feather swiftly dwindled through the air and fell on my muzzle which I was now pointing out. The soft feather brushed my muzzle and the moonlight shone off of the delicate object. Around me the house creaked. It groaned for how long it had been left to fend for itself against the cold weather of the hills. Out here there was no-one. Not like the city.
I wished to go to the city, to not be alone ever again. To not been driven to that cary satisfaction of no-one bugging you and have that warm feeling of friends and family. All that seemed the slimmest fairy tale. As fiction as it may have seemed, I knew it was real. The more these thoughts touched me, the more I wanted to go. Run under the street lights in the middle of the night. Slip through alleyways and saunter along the dangerous streets. Sit on window ledges and moan for food and even master the tricks of theivery. Imagine the precious stories I could tell of the city and it's flashing lights and roaring veichles. Cough out the terrible scents of pollution. In a way, that seemed like paradise.

So I went.

Quickly, a velvet black creature slipped out of the house, abandoning all hope that someone would come back. "Goodbye." I whispered to the house that moaned back a farewell.
How had I not gone crazy, I do not know. Actually I probably had gone crazy but the craziness is what kept my stories alive. Parading down the hills under the moons gentle gaze came me. The intelligent Lumirett ready for the city. But then... I saw how far it was... I cursed under my cold breath but knew the long journey was what I would have to do to get to that shining paradise.

I charged down the mountainside. The grass shone like blades of emerald under the silent gaze of the huge moon. Inside my head, I saw myself as an adventurer, an explorer, challenging the city. My mind roared with questions and whimpered a little with doubt... But I shoved doubt and insecurity aside with dark happiness. My paws met the ground with an astounding thud with each strike that ruffled the grass with a micro shock wave. Nobody could see me, I decided to keep myself invisible, just incase someones eyes did catch me and try to stop me. Wind soared through my fur.

Finally, I reached the bottom of the hills just to be greeted by the looming trees of a forest. I hadn't noticed how far the city lights were! It was annoying... But I held my head high. Dark greenery climbed the trees and fungus had dotted at the bottom. Ravens and owls sat perched on branches as they gave me strange glances. Fright began to grow on me, like infection edging its way into a perfectly fine flower. The trees seemed to bend in and take a good sniff or my fear scent which I was now drenched in. Ravens began to caw again...
I began to grow tired, and my muscles grew weak. Every limb in my body seemed to protest at every walk and beg for rest but my brain told me not to stay here... Eventually, stupidity hit me like a brick and knocked me to the ground, of was that a bird?
Either way, I lay down and let out a big sigh of relief. It was oddly silent for a while, urging me to get up but the silence made me sleepy. Suddenly a large caw made me jump to my feet. My eyes grew wide as infront of me perched a-

A shark!?

What!? No! A shark, in a forest... Why am I even telling you this.

Anyway, before I was rudely interupted.
My eyes grew wide as infront of me perched a huge raven. It's wings outstretched. This Raven was the size of a car! It opened it's beak to reveal a row of tiny teeth which lined the beak and it flashed it's dark red tongue. It cawed a threatening roar, and thats when I ran. I ran through the forest, no matter how many thorns and branches tugged me, trying to drag me back to be eaten by that monster. I refused to go back. I ran and ran and the only thing on my mind was to run. Finaly I pushed through ruff shrubbery to find myself on a flat, smooth and black ground. Huge yellow eyes beamed at me from a far. They quickly began to grow bigger... and bigger and TOO CLOSE. I pushed myself out of the way and stumbled onto another grey road, but this one was thinner and no huge yellow eyes were going to knock me over. I had reached it.... I had finally found my way to the

C I T Y

Thats it?

Well I would tell you the tale afterward, but not the now.
can you not give me a sneak peak?

Well, I'm nice so.... It's about finding my way through the city and then I return with my only friend to the forest because they really wanted to see the raven creature.

Okay. So did that event change you in any way?

It did... I was once this cowering, stupid lumi with nothing on my mind but lonliness... But the city changed me mostly, told me how to survive. But it showed me the challenges and it brought me happiness! I hated being alone with nothing to do in that house. But now I explore the city, I rather that.

okay. Well, have you got anything else to-

Yep, ive got the power of poetry too!

The black eyes fluttered like a bird in the night,
In my heart even darkness swelled with fright,
City darkness strain me as I move through allyways,
Leave all hopes behind.

Stare at death with dying eyes,
Charge through challenges with challenging sights,
Breathe the air through black lungs,
Wait for the strings of defeat to be strung.

What about your favourite music?

Oh! Heh, favourite tunes aye?
I will not bow (Ultamite favourite, By the way, Its in a wolfs rain anime so if you like... are afraid of violence... Just type up I will not bow Breaking Benjamin. I don't think it's too violent, but others might sooo... Take this as a slight warning okay. Even open up another tab and listen to the song!)

Be my escape, by Relient K. It's nearly my theme song. So yeah, it reminds me of when I was in that house.

So... Is that it?

Yeah, why? You actual want me to tell you more!? Then read my stories, Ive had quite the few stories! Now go pretzel off!

S~B's notes
Hi, this is the first lumirett I have ever tried for... I know it's hard to win special ones, and this ones gorgeous <3 so everybody will probably work extremely hard on their forms. If I won this beauty, I would just be... shocked! I would be super overjoyed as if I had eaten a billion cookies! You did a really good design with this one <3 I worked hard on the content in my form, took me good and long hours planning out my stories and the poem, I had to make thousands of tries for the poem to make one I felt good enough about. To be honest... I'm proud of my form because it's the longest and hardest form I have ever done. This character just connects to me because I was always into dark and shadowy things. For example I love all the dark type pokemon <3 Dark types are my favourite <3 I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this Lumirett! I think... That If I won this Lumi... It would be special for me. Since this is the first one I tried for and its a 00! <3 Its just so beautiful <3 Sorry if the art isn't good but I think i'm better at writing.
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful lumirett.
Good luck to everyone!
Well done to the person who wins, I'm sure Time Gear will pick someone extremely worthy of this Lumi <3

End credits <3
Form by me.
Story by me
Poem by me.
All other art by me.

click for short slideshow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErE6xSXDkoQ
Last edited by S~B on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
I USED TO BE WILDPAWPROPHECY, DO NOT STEAL!

Mood: frustrated
Activity: studying
-_-'

ImageImageImage
S~B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raineku » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 am

Withdrawing~ Sorry, i'm just not feeling the same connection anymore :c
Last edited by Raineku on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Raineku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:00 am

Going to have to drop out.
Sorry.
Last edited by fallenfishy on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me