Based on Click to view
Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted by Katie Cat

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 am

Katie Cat wrote:Username:
My username? Well that would be Katie Cat.
Blob Name:
You'd think such a complicated blob would have a complex name too, right? Well that's not the case for this guy. His name is just simply Cocoa. He looks like chocolate cake in a way. ^w^
Blob History:
He has quite the interesting history if you ask me, but I'm just going to keep it brief for the time being. Ever since this blob was first born there seemed to be something off about him. He wasn't like the others and kept his distance from everyone else. Quite often he was called a weirdo for his spaciousness. This all changed when he started to develop mind control. By using his gem he was able to control the minds of small creatures. However, his power doesn't work on more large creatures like humans.
Why do you want this blob?:
I want him because he's unique and adorable. I feel like I could do a lot of adorable art of him as well! ^^
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes, yes I do.

Congrats! ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #130 Blob

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Fri May 17, 2013 10:58 am

Username:
Blob Name:
You'd think such a complicated blob would have a complex name too, right? Well that's not the case for this guy. His name is just simply Cocoa. He looks like chocolate cake in a way. ^w^
Blob History:
He has quite the interesting history if you ask me, but I'm just going to keep it brief for the time being. Ever since this blob was first born there seemed to be something off about him. He wasn't like the others and kept his distance from everyone else. Quite often he was called a weirdo for his spaciousness. This all changed when he started to develop mind control. By using his gem he was able to control the minds of small creatures. However, his power doesn't work on more large creatures like humans.
I want him because he's unique and adorable. I feel like I could do a lot of adorable art of him as well! ^^
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes, yes I do.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 am

Katie Cat wrote:Username:
Blob Name:
Blob History:
Yes, yes I do.

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon May 20, 2013 1:58 am

Username: "My owners name is shiraliat. i don't want you forgetting it, 'cause if you do, your in for a beating!"
Blob Name: "My names Jade. I don't like it, but its MINE."
Blob History: "People call me Jade, because my first word was jade. i saw this jewel , and called it "jwade", it fell of the walls onto my head, its been there since.
Why do you want this blob?: "My owners tried for 2 blobs and haznt gotten even ONE. She needs one soon or she'll die."
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: "She says yes, but right now she's busy posting THIS COMMENT so.... yeah."
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 pm

shiraliat wrote:Username: "My owners name is shiraliat. i don't want you forgetting it, 'cause if you do, your in for a beating!"
Blob Name: "My names Jade. I don't like it, but its MINE."
Blob History: "People call me Jade, because my first word was jade. i saw this jewel , and called it "jwade", it fell of the walls onto my head, its been there since.
Why do you want this blob?: "My owners tried for 2 blobs and haznt gotten even ONE. She needs one soon or she'll die."
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: "She says yes, but right now she's busy posting THIS COMMENT so.... yeah."

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me