Free Adopt #2 by ~Shiori~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Shiori~ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Free Adopt #2

Postby ~Shiori~ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 am

This little rattie is free! 2nd one I've made.^^ Whoever wins this one, I'll add so they can make any edits if they want too.

Just fill out the form below and I'll pick after 3-4 forms have been posted.

Code: Select all
Username:
Rat Name:
Rat Gender:
Personality: (3 sentences or more please)
Short History: (4 sentences or more please)

That's it! Best form will get it!
Good Luck! ^^
Just here for the forums.
~Shiori~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Adopt #2

Postby Meep Meep » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Reserve! Will fill out form when I get home!** is secretly on CS on iPod under school desk ****

Username: Meep Meep
Rat Name: Zee
Rat Gender: female
Personality: (3 sentences or more please) She is very preppy! She loves all the girly fun things youd picture a popular liking!
Short History: (4 sentences or more please) wip
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glass » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Username: Glass
Rat Name: Sienna
Rat Gender: Female
Personality: Sienna is quite the preppy, cheerful girl. Much like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, Sienna brightens the moods of those around her, as soon as she steps into the room. Sienna perks up everyone, and lives her life to his fullest, waking up each morning with a smile in her face.
Short History: Wip, gonna do when I get on a computer/laptop.
glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shiori~ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:17 am

Bump!
Just here for the forums.
~Shiori~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Username:
Breezeyheart.

Name:
ライム
Raimu.
(Meaning Lime in Japanese. Because he is mostly lime colored, so I translated lime into Japanese, to make the perfect name for him. Plus I can't see him as anything other then a male.)

Rat's Gender
This little guy's gender is male.

Personality
Brave, courageous, and protective.
Raimu is very brave, courageous, and protective of his friends. Despite his small size, he will go head on into the unknown to protect his friends from what danger that may lay ahead. He can also be quite stubborn and extremely inpatient at times when it comes to protecting his friends from danger. He loves to go on adventures with his friends.
Laid back, relaxed, and carefree.
Raimu is very laid back, relaxed, and carefree. He spends most of his time if he isn't busy, laying in the relaxing shade of a tree, and he can be found in his free time, taking naps under his favorite tree.
Helpful, kind, and generous.
Raimu is very helpful, kind, and generous. He loves to give gifts to his friends, and he enjoys making accessories, out of shells, twine, beads, feathers, jewels, stones, small bones, ect. If he can find it or catches his interest, he'll make accessories out of it.
Honest, loyal, and fearless.
He's extremely honest and loyal, he wouldn't betray you, or his friends for anything. Through any danger at all, he will protect anyone who has become his friend from danger, and he will defend his friends with his life. With his friends by his side, he can and will face any challenge head on.
Enthusiastic, outgoing, and optimistic.
He is enthusiastic, outgoing, and optimistic at times. But he can be very sarcastic when he is very annoyed. Despite his species fear of the water, he loves the water, and goes swimming every chance that he gets. He also loves running, the wind in his fur, the adrenalin rush of going as fast you can, he loves it all.

Short History:
Chapter One: Raimu's beginning:
Raimu was born in a lab, a normal rat at first. But then everything changed when the humans altered him forever... They poked him with needles full of DNA, one full of tiger DNA, the other full of DNA that changed the colors of his fur. They had, tested with the DNA for two years, but today they had pushed him too far. One of the humans went and poked him with a needle, then he snapped, and bit down hard on the hand of the human who had poked him with a needle full of human DNA. The bite swelled up with blood, and started bleeding. The blood dripped down onto Raimu, and he shaked it off, with a proud look on his face. He though You deserved that, for testing on me for two years. Now you know what my pain was like, you jerks. In panic the humans ran out the door, screaming at the top of their lungs. He though Yeah, that's right. Run away from a little rat, stupid idiots. All of you are 50 times my size, and you're scared of me? You guys are dorks, you know that right? And cowards..... Hey, wait a minute... They left the door open, I can make my escape from here... Then I'll be free from this horrible place.... In all the panic, the door was left open, and Raimu made his escape. He ran as fast as he could, deep into the forest near by. Soon the lab was out of his sight and he was free. Days passed and Raimu explored the forest, and he came upon an old rabbit den. He collected lots of moss, shiny stones, jewels, feathers, twine, beads, and pieces of old cloth, and he made a nest of all of it. Soon he could call it his home. He also found as he explored the forest, more bits and pieces of moss, shiny stones, jewels, feathers, twine, beads, and old cloth, and he added all of it to his nest. Soon he found a tree that is perfect for napping under. And he also found a cave, full of jewels of every size and shape, even the walls are in-bedded with jewels of every size and shape. He decided the he would go there, whenever he needed a break. Because it was peaceful and quiet, perfect for a mid day snooze. And the glow from the jewels are comforting, so it's easy to get to sleep in this cave. He calls it, the nova jewel cave, for the glowing jewels remind him of the stars that are in the sky at night. And he calls the jewels, nova jewels, because they are the only glowing jewels in the forest, that he's found anyway. And It is very easy to get to sleep in the nova jewel cave, because it is very peaceful and quiet, perfect for a mid day snooze. And the glow from the jewels are comforting, so it's easy to get to sleep in this cave. He saw that dragons also love to collect nova jewels for their nests, to make them more comforting, peaceful, and quiet. So they can too sleep easily, at night or during the day.

Chapter Two: Raimu's boredom:
Two months later.
Raimu sighed, it had been months, since he escaped the lab where he was tested on, and he was bored out his mind. He though I guess, I'll go for a run, that'll cheer me up. He ran through the forest, and he saw a leaf or two fall to the ground, even though it was summer. He ran faster, until everything to him was a blur. Suddenly he ran into something or someone, he groaned and rubbed his head. Then he looked up at a tiger striped and leopard spotted lynx, which strangely enough had bat wings. The markings of both a tiger and a leopard were on this creature's pelt, but yet it had the body of a lynx. The lynx said: "Oh, hi. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you. I'm so very sorry, that I didn't see you there." Raimu said as he brushed dust off from his pelt: "It's okay, you didn't hurt me." The lynx said: "Oh, good. I though that I had hurt you. Oh, how rude of me, not to introduce myself. I am normally not this rude. My name is Astrid, pleased to meet you." Raimu said: "Oh, no harm, no fowl." He looked at his pelt, and saw it was still covered in dust, and said: "It's okay, I don't think you are rude." Raimu said as he brushed more dust off from his pelt. "Oh, hi Astrid. My name is Raimu tora. It means Lime tiger in Japanese. But you can just call me Raimu for short." And then he though Oh, man. I just made a bad pun. Because I am short, in comparison to her. He put the palm of his paw to his face, in frustration of his mistake. Then he said: "Did I make a bad pun?" Astrid laughed, and said "No, you did not." Astrid fluffed the fur on Raimu's head up, and said jokingly: "But you are a little short." Raimu looked insulted and he said: "I'm not short! I am very tall for a rat!" Astrid said: "Okay, okay. I believe you. I was only joking." Astrid had a look on her face like she was thinking, and she said: "Let's be friends, Raimu." She said with a wink: "Plus: I'll make sure that no one makes fun of you." Raimu said: "Okay, sure. But why anyone make fun of me in the first place?"

P.S:
Sorry about the history not being short, I love to write big and long histories about my characters, even if I'm trying for a character. I have an huge imagination, so it's hard to not to write a huge history or two about a character or two that I'm trying for.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me