Shao #2 - Winner Up by Chia

Based on Click to view
Artist Chia [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shao #2 - Winner Up

Postby Chia » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 am

The winner is Pandle, even though I had a really hard time choosing between a bunch of forms. ´ v ` Grats and good luck everyone else if you try for another Shao!
Last edited by Chia on Sat May 04, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shao #2 - Available

Postby allinian » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 am

Username: BrightHeaven

Shao's name: Swial
Personality: WIP

Other: WIP
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady.Nixon » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 am

Username: .:Aero:.

Shao's name: Dalius
Personality: Goofy and outgoing, Dalius has a lot of friends and admirers. He's loved by everyone, but he's still lonely. He cannot find a mate, even though he searches and searches for just the right female. He loves the spotlight, always looking for an audience. He's known for playing pranks and telling hilarious jokes.

Other (Art, additional stuff etc.):
WIP, maybe...
Image ImageImage Image
Image ImageImage
Lady.Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby no longer here » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 am

Username: RetardedUnicorn

Shao's name:
Celeste

Personality:
Regal, kind, happy-go-lucky. Celeste almost appears....royal. He moves fluidly and quickly, and his voice sounds like that of a fallen angel. He is kind, and cares for others, never wanting to hurt feelings or have someone left out. This male doesn't let anything get to him. He doesn't get angry easily, and never gets to the point of yelling or screaming in a fight. He enjoys collecting things, espescially objects that are shiny, sparkly, or golden. Celeste loves the night sky. He loves watching the stars and learning more about the solar system in any way. Celeste loves the art of drama, too. He enjoys creating and acting out skits with his friends. He's a happy-go-lucky little fellow! Celeste is almost always smiling, cracking jokes, or pranking others in a non-hurtful way. Celeste can be a little bit of a smart alic, however. Others find this side of him annoying. Whenever someone spills wrong information about anything he knows alot about, he is almost always the first to correct.

Other (Art, additional stuff etc.): (Here's a short story ^^ )

Celeste yawned, blinking sleep from his eyes. Pale moonlight shined through the tinted windows of his home, causing the tiny particles in the air to light up and dance around in an unusual style of ballet. The handsome male gave a luxurious stretch, climbing out of his soft bed paw after paw. He usually woke up around this time to see the stars and moon at their brightest, for, in his opinion, it was quite calming and beautiful. He moved quietly and fluidly, careful not to wake any of his fellows, as he advanced toward the little flap that led to the oustide world....or, rather, the backyard. A cool breeze buffeted his silky fur as he stepped outside, his dark furry paws sinking into the peaty soil.

"Wow," he muttered to himself, glancing up at the night sky. Celeste continued to gawk at the moonlit, starry canvas for a short while, before something glittered and glinted in the corner of his eye. The male sqeezed the last part of his furry butt out of the small flap, his glittering blue eyes searching for what he saw just moments before. There it is! Celeste's gaze locked on a small object nestled in the bushes at the far left corner of his small backyard. He padded closer to investigate. There, sitting right before him, was the most beautiful golden amulet he had ever seen.

Celeste stood there in silence for a short moment, before snatching the treasure in his white and golden streaked jaws. Forgetting about his nightly stargazing, he galloped as quietly and quickly as he could back into his warm home. The male had no time for lollygagging. He stored the new part of his collection with his other collectables without hesitating, promising himself that he would study it more closely as soon as the sun woke up from it's twelve-hour slumber.

Link to the photo if the image above does not work: http://darkmoonraven.deviantart.com/art ... 1366864988

Theme Song (Vanilla Twilight written and recorded by Owl City): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UgYRyjo6kA
Another Song based on this Shao, also written by Owl City: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYV5xLnspg
And yet ANOTHER song by Owl City dedicated to Celeste's old owner who died (I know the song isn't about an owner and a dragon, but lets just say it it is when its a roleplay-wise kinda thing :) ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govSp6P-598
Last edited by no longer here on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
no longer here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:59 am

Username:

Coonie9899

Shao's name:

Samus

Male

Personality:

Samus is very happy just about all the time. He is very kind, sweet, and silly. He loves to go for walks around the forest and look for animals. Samus loves the rain and can't help going out and just sitting in it! He finds it refreshing.

http://coonie98.deviantart.com/art/Deku ... nie98&qo=1
(this link is the same picture, its here just in case it got cut off)

Short Story:

I decided it would be a great day to go for a walk with Samus. I got in the car and called him "come on Samus!" I said and he hopped in the car. We drove down the road to Maxwell Falls, a nice hiking area, complete with a beautiful waterfall! I got out of the car at the same time Samus did and I put my backpack on which carried food and water. We started walking along the trail and a little ways down from the mouth of the trail, we saw a stunning waterfall! Samus decided he wanted to go play in it, when he came back, naturally he had to shake right next to me... I wasn't mad actually, the water felt kind of nice, and his fur felt silky! After we dried off we got back in the car and went home.

Last edited by theexileofkiem on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OctiP » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Saving <3
OctiP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 am

Username:
      Pandle

Shao's name: Fiske (meaning Fish in old Norse)
      Personality: The world could not provide greater entertainment for Fiske; his simple mind is narrowed only onto the topics of amusement and equally he radiates merriment. Just as his hide displays sparks of delight and ribbons of gold Fiske brings his own toys and bemusement to society, his brain is small and his personality lacks depth but he is infectiously good-natured and evenly temperamental provided there is a river or pool in which to lark.

Other
      Kick and glide, kick and glide, kick and -with an abrupt jolt Fiske found himself beached on an obscurely placed rock. It sat with all its flamboyant green reeds about it, beckoning for attention in the midsts of the chalk stream. Its breast pointed from the gurgling stream as if it had awaited Fiske's very presence. But Fiske, who had only determined that the stream was to entertainment just moments previous, could not contemplate the suggestion of premeditation. Instead he fancied that nature, wonderfully gay nature who enjoyed frolicking in the company of the Norse fish, had provided him with great mysteries. But the half submerged, obscurely shaped rock, was far from playful. Balanced precariously on its ridge Fiske took one final, deep breath and submerged himself, curiously examining the rock.

Moments later he broke to the surface, his face twisted in horror.

It was an egg! An egg!

What kind of egg Fiske could not determine, he didn't know much about eggs, he knew very little about anything at all in fact. As carefully as he could Fiske resubmerged himself and ushered the egg toward the nearest bank where, with great difficulty, he maneuvered it onland. The egg was huge, nearly as large as Fiske's own skull, but it shone with silvery scales and emitted a great reflection of the sun.

For three weeks Fiske took charge of the egg and on the fifth day of that week Fiske returned to the nest which he had constructed for the egg, only to find it shattered. Somebody had broken the egg, scattering it into thousands of shards, no longer shining or gleaming, instead they were dull. Dull and lifeless.With sorrow in his heart Fiske hurried after the small trail of eggshell back down to the river. The culprit, however, had long since slipped away.

Sat on the river edge with tears of sadness trailing from his eyes Fiske found himself lost to the memory of his shell. The world was cold and cruel, to tear away from him such a trinket of the river. but Fiske was not alone on the river edge. For floating on the surface in the middle of the stream was a small, brown body, its wide, curious gaze focused on the Shao who sobbed softly nearby. It swam closer, close enough so that it could be heard above the song of running water, and chimed;

"Why do you cry so much little Shao? What sorrow should sit in your heart?"
      His head swung up and with reluctant Fiske replied: "My egg, somebody broke it. They came in the night and smashed it into pieces."
      "Oh but that is such a terrible crime! Here here, perhaps I can help, show me of the eggshell," and off the duo scuttled, back up toward the trees.

When Fiske and the strange river creature arrived at the nest it let out a boisterous laugh, much to Fiske's puzzlement.
      "Oh dear! Oh dear me! Your egg was not destroyed, not at all!"
      "I don't understand, if it wasn't destroyed why is it broken?"
      "Because I hatched from it of course"
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Journey

Postby Paper-Thorn » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 am

Username)-
"My username is Paper-Thorn."

Shao's name)-
Shadi

Shaw-de

He reminds me so much of the characters from the video game journey. The red shawl and the golden designs, so i thought of a shawl and my classmates name is Shadi. So i thought why not?

Gender)-
"I would make this Shao a boy, because i dont think a female would fit this Shao too well."

Personality)-
Curious
Journey is a very curious Shao. When he hears the crack of lighting, he runs out to watch the storm. Thoughts race around his mind as he imagines how the lighting is forming, and where its striking. Journey's curiousity has gotten the best of him, like people say 'curiousity killed the cat'. Well Journey doesnt care, he is constantly running towards anything that catches his eyes or ears.

Adventurous
Wip

Quiet
Wip

Why I want him)-
Wip
▬▬ ♣ ▬▬
❝ Canadian ❞

Tumblr
FlightRising
Wattpad
Youtube
Starfy333 is my sister, sometimes we will share a laptop. Thanks.
Paper-Thorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:15 am

Username:

Sloth-

Shao's name:

Scott

Male

Personality:

Scott is a tough Shao, he loves to muck around with others and have a joke. He play fights all the time with his mates and sometimes accidentally hurts them. When he finds something new he always wants to check it out, no matter how dangerous.

solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 109382 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 am

My name - er, username, is Fluxfire. It's nice to meet you!

Reolus
(Ree-oh-lus)

Male

- Perfectionist, Intelligent, Anti-social, Clumsy -
Reolus is a perfectionist. He wants to do everything the right way, and if he can't get it right he usually gets pretty upset. Lucky for him Reolus is a very smart dragon - he can read, he understands English and a little Japaneese, he understands what is going on when he watches TV and movies, and he can tidy his room and open doors with his paws and teeth. But Reolus is kind of anti-social...he keeps himself in his room or outside most of the day - well, pretty much anywhere thats lacking of people or dragons. He has very few friends because of that, but I don't think he really cares. He is also a bit...er, accident-prone. I swear, everytime I turn around the floor around him is covered with Mountain Dew and cake...

((I have no idea how smart the average Shao is, so I dont know whether to make him dumber or smarter xD))

Likes: Graphic Novels, Instrumental music, Action movies, Hide and Seek, Sleeping, Day-dreaming, Rain Showers and cake.

Dislikes: Country music, Romance books and movies, the color Pink, and Tornados.

Last edited by 109382 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me