Artist Tazmir [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dreamer #2 - Ice

Postby Tazmir » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:47 am

Username: Kyle
Name: Mahkeil

The second Dreamer. His Skin is as cold as the Northwind itself.
Walking through the Arktis, he searches for the Person he senses.
He will walk till he found the human, and nothing will stop him,
just like the wind itself.

A Dreamer is a mystical Creature, which totally looks like a Dragon, that is why they are called Draco Dreamers.
But why 'Dreamers'? The answer is simple.
When they are found - mostly inside a cave, on trees, in very hot or very cold areas - they are sleeping.
Nobody knows how long a Dreamer sleeps, but when it senses a strong willpower, they awaken.
Normaly, they will stick with the person and will share its live force with him or her, to make a bond.
If someone is bound to a Dreamer, the person will reach immortality. Well, as long as the Dreamer itself is not dying.

The Dreamers are scattered around the World, only a very few are waking up from time to time.
There are a lot of different kinds of Dreamer. It depends where the the creature lives.
If they are living high in the north, where it is cold, then the Dreamer itself will have pale skin, mostly blue to purple.
If it is hot, then they have dark colors like black and red.
Of course there are areas where it is not really hot, or not really cold.
Then the colors could be anything, from gold to green, from yelow to blue.
Last edited by Tazmir on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XXXX||LIGHTS OFF||XXXX

Tazmir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreamer #2 - Ice

Postby Rabbitheart » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 am

Username: Rabbitheart
Dreamers Name: Frostack
Extra 1: Personality:
Frost is really very kind-hearted, though it might be hard to tell. He's very mischievious and fun-loving, he enjoys playing harmless tricks or pranks on others. He's also enjoys showing off, doing all kinds of acrobatic feats to impress or astonish others.
Extra 2: Story:
WIP. Still thinking of something really good.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:03 am

Reseved! Possible name Gjord, please no stealing. c:
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 am

Marking
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 am

Reserved with the name Reito Yume
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Dear goodness the love<3 ;~;

Username:
Dreamers Name:
Extra 2:
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

Username: Merlin's Heir
Dreamer's Name: Helkamaeth (Elvish for "ice battle") (shortened to "Mae")
Extra 1 (Story): The red-head fell to the snow-encrusted ground, breathing in the icy air in gasps. After moment of laying face-down on the cold ground, she raised her head, looking back at the metal door behind her. She quickly scrambled away from it and got to her feet. Her gaze snapped to the front of the spacecraft as a loud beeping noise was emitted from the controls room. As fast as she could, the girl ran away from the crashed ship, not stopping until the explosion behind pushed her to the ground. She got up and turned to see the thing - or, rather, what was left of it - in flames. Dusting the snow off of her jacket, she adjusted her backpack and looked at the scenery. The white, blank, snowy scenery. All she could see was white, with just a slight hint of dark blue to differentiate the sky from the ground. She sighed, shrugged, and marched on, determined to find shelter, civilization, or death.
The long trek to who-knew-where began with a sudden slip on an icy slope and ended almost as suddenly when her accidental tumble landed her in an ice cave. It was a rather rough landing and she was getting tired, so she decided to stay there for the night and find a way out in the morning. She got a sleeping bag out of her backpack and snuggled down into it, happy to have a warm bed in this cold place.
For breakfast the next morning, she ate one of the energy bars from the emergency supply she kept in her backpack. Then she proceeded to put away her sleeping bag and look for a way out. She soon found that she couldn't get out the way she came in, but she also discovered a series of tunnels. Realizing that it was the only chance to get out, she decided to follow one of the tunnels. She chose the coldest one, knowing that it would be closest to the surface; she didn't want to go deeper into the earth, she wanted to get out into the open, albeit frigid, air.
As she progressed through the tunnel, she began to notice indents on the walls. Upon closer inspection (meaning running her frozen fingers along the glacial walls), she ascertained that these were not merely indents but carvings of words - very old carvings in a different language. This puzzled the knowledgeable, clever red-head. Her deep blue eyes darted over the surface of the wall, willing the ice to tell her its secrets. Who wrote those ancient letters? How could they still be there? What did they mean? She had to know, but she couldn't abandon her journey just so that she could decipher an old fairy-tale. She got out a pen and notebook and jotted down a paragraph or two of the writing. As she continued wandering down the tunnel, she tried to decode the words. Her father had been a philologist and she had picked up a thing or two from him, but she wasn't used to translating completely unknown and possibly dead languages that didn't use the English alphabet while travelling in a numbingly cold underground ice tunnel, no matter how good she was at other sorts of puzzles. It just wasn't easy.
By the time she noticed a light up ahead, she had figured out what one of the letters was. She ran towards the light, hoping desperately that it would be a way out. But it wasn't. Though it was daylight, the hole was in the "ceiling" of the tunnel. (WIP)
Extra 2 (Art): WIP
Last edited by Merlin's Heir on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:17 pm

U S E R N A M E;;
Kyle
D R E A M E R S N A M E;;
Mahkeil
G E N D E R;;
Male
S T O R Y;;
It was cold, colder than Tajki could have ever expected. When he left home on his rebellious streak, well... he didn't expect to go this far. It was anger and hatred for home that drove him so far into the icy wilderness. But he was stubborn, a stubborn young man who was going to get himself killed some time. Only eighteen and he had power, yet refused to stay away from danger. This forbidden icy portion of the land being one of those dangers. He walked slowly through the snow, head down and arms crossed. He was cold, shivering, but he wouldn't admit it even to himself.

His gaze lifted as he came close to the cliff edge, looking down the rocky and very straight drop. He wasn't dumb enough to try. But he stood there for a moment, that close, looking below. It was quiet except for the bitter wind that rushed past him, threatening to throw him over that edge any time now. The howling noise drowned out anything else potentially around him. Not that he was particular alert himself. For a trained fighter, his attention span lacked, and he didn't pay nearly enough attention to his surroundings. There was something beautiful about the abandoned white landscape in front of him. He was sad that it was so cold, or else he would happily visit often. It could be nice and relaxing except for the frost forming in his hair. Being out here wasn't too smart of an idea, and he wasn't sure he would do so again.

"Well papa, I did it. Exactly what you said not to. And here I am, alive." He spoke to himself in the most proud voice. He took pride in doing what he was told not to. Thus the fact that he was normally accompanied by a fairly large hired guard. Who had just happened to fall asleep at a good time for Tajki to make his escape. And it was almost a pure success in his mind. Until the point where he finally heard quite the loud grunt from somewhere behind him. The young man turned around quickly, gaze darting between the sparse trees and boulders in the area. It could have been anything, anywhere. Even possibly in the area below. The echoes in this place...

Something moved, a tree swayed. It must be the wind... It must have been. He looked back behind him, just long enough for something whatever it was, to get just that much closer. He turned his face again, finding himself nearly nose to nose to the largest creature he had ever seen in his life. Big, blue as ice, and gigantic. All he could think of were ways to describe the blue creature as being large. His own green eyes wide, Tajki took a step back. So he hadn't been imagining things... and he spoke to soon. He was sure to be lunch. Or was it dinner time now?

The large winged creature gave a huff, then sniffed at the tall and skinny little boy. Little to him anyways. Tajki stared in fear. Honest fear. Real fear of real danger. "H-hey. You know... I uh... I don't really taste good." He tried to assure the creature. It didn't seem to satisfy him, as the creature bent its neck and set its nose uncomfortable close to Tajki, then nudged him. The young man stumbled with a startled noise. An almost squeak. He stepped back and nearly lost his balance, but the creature lifted a clawed foot and held him back. Pulling him closer and away from the edge. Tajki looked up, staring. "What are you?" He whispered, confused.

In a moment of courage, Tajki lifted his hand to the creature. If it was going to eat him, it would. There was nothing to lose in some bravery. The dragon creature laid its head against Tajki's hand, and for a moment both were still. Wouldn't this be something to show his papa? He could show up as a beast tamer even! His mind searched everything he could think would come of this seemingly gentle creature. But something felt different. He looked up, eyes on the creature's. There was something about it, something that felt weird.

"You're somethin' special, aren't you?" Tajki said quietly. "Are you lonely too?" He asked, staring straight into his eyes.

((You said that he was searching for a person. If you didn't mean he was actually awake, I'll change this then.))

A R T;;
Above. The dreamer alone is here. This is the first time I have attempted drawing anything dragon like, so I'm sorry for mistakes.
Also, this is the human's full image. The picture above doesn't do the character any justice.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazmir » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Kyle wrote:
U S E R N A M E;;
Kyle
D R E A M E R S N A M E;;
Mahkeil
G E N D E R;;
Male
S T O R Y;;
It was cold, colder than Tajki could have ever expected. When he left home on his rebellious streak, well... he didn't expect to go this far. It was anger and hatred for home that drove him so far into the icy wilderness. But he was stubborn, a stubborn young man who was going to get himself killed some time. Only eighteen and he had power, yet refused to stay away from danger. This forbidden icy portion of the land being one of those dangers. He walked slowly through the snow, head down and arms crossed. He was cold, shivering, but he wouldn't admit it even to himself.

His gaze lifted as he came close to the cliff edge, looking down the rocky and very straight drop. He wasn't dumb enough to try. But he stood there for a moment, that close, looking below. It was quiet except for the bitter wind that rushed past him, threatening to throw him over that edge any time now. The howling noise drowned out anything else potentially around him. Not that he was particular alert himself. For a trained fighter, his attention span lacked, and he didn't pay nearly enough attention to his surroundings. There was something beautiful about the abandoned white landscape in front of him. He was sad that it was so cold, or else he would happily visit often. It could be nice and relaxing except for the frost forming in his hair. Being out here wasn't too smart of an idea, and he wasn't sure he would do so again.

"Well papa, I did it. Exactly what you said not to. And here I am, alive." He spoke to himself in the most proud voice. He took pride in doing what he was told not to. Thus the fact that he was normally accompanied by a fairly large hired guard. Who had just happened to fall asleep at a good time for Tajki to make his escape. And it was almost a pure success in his mind. Until the point where he finally heard quite the loud grunt from somewhere behind him. The young man turned around quickly, gaze darting between the sparse trees and boulders in the area. It could have been anything, anywhere. Even possibly in the area below. The echoes in this place...

Something moved, a tree swayed. It must be the wind... It must have been. He looked back behind him, just long enough for something whatever it was, to get just that much closer. He turned his face again, finding himself nearly nose to nose to the largest creature he had ever seen in his life. Big, blue as ice, and gigantic. All he could think of were ways to describe the blue creature as being large. His own green eyes wide, Tajki took a step back. So he hadn't been imagining things... and he spoke to soon. He was sure to be lunch. Or was it dinner time now?

The large winged creature gave a huff, then sniffed at the tall and skinny little boy. Little to him anyways. Tajki stared in fear. Honest fear. Real fear of real danger. "H-hey. You know... I uh... I don't really taste good." He tried to assure the creature. It didn't seem to satisfy him, as the creature bent its neck and set its nose uncomfortable close to Tajki, then nudged him. The young man stumbled with a startled noise. An almost squeak. He stepped back and nearly lost his balance, but the creature lifted a clawed foot and held him back. Pulling him closer and away from the edge. Tajki looked up, staring. "What are you?" He whispered, confused.

In a moment of courage, Tajki lifted his hand to the creature. If it was going to eat him, it would. There was nothing to lose in some bravery. The dragon creature laid its head against Tajki's hand, and for a moment both were still. Wouldn't this be something to show his papa? He could show up as a beast tamer even! His mind searched everything he could think would come of this seemingly gentle creature. But something felt different. He looked up, eyes on the creature's. There was something about it, something that felt weird.

"You're somethin' special, aren't you?" Tajki said quietly. "Are you lonely too?" He asked, staring straight into his eyes.

((You said that he was searching for a person. If you didn't mean he was actually awake, I'll change this then.))

A R T;;
Above. The dreamer alone is here. This is the first time I have attempted drawing anything dragon like, so I'm sorry for mistakes.
Also, this is the human's full image. The picture above doesn't do the character any justice.

I really liked your Story, and yes, he is searching for a Person who would fit to him :3
The picture is nice,btw ^^
You won,congrats :D
XXXX||LIGHTS OFF||XXXX

Tazmir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Luzifer wrote:I really liked your Story, and yes, he is searching for a Person who would fit to him :3
The picture is nice,btw ^^
You won,congrats :D

Thanks! I'm really glad you liked the art and story! I really like this species. :D
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me