Yozora Kitsune #4 by Andiliion

Based on Click to view
Artist Andiliion [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yozora Kitsune #4

Postby Andiliion » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 am

Mihochi wrote:Yozora Kitsune live in stars, comets, meteorites, things that move around space so they can explore. No bigger than two inches these beautiful creatures are lonely as they merely pass each other by in space. They rarely live in the same rock so when they fall from the sky and land on a plant like earth, with so many people, all they want to do is interact with the strange creatures called humans there.

When their rocks fall though, they easily can return to space, but the interest of people makes them stay, with some even befriending the humans. The Yozora Kitsune resemble Fennec foxes but they are so elaborate in colour and design that one wouldn't make the connection to the earths ordinary Fennec's. The beads and stars that surround them seem to be important to them, they harness their powers while also change shades when approaching the opposite sex, presumably they use them like the peacock would use his feathers to attract a mate.

whelp, i liked the lines myself and wanted to make an adopt xD
OH and its paws, eyes, and nose glow :3 along with its bling, that also glows. Gotta love the glows

Patches101 wrote:
(art by me)
Patches101
Orion
(art by me)
Female
Oh my gosh, she's absolutely stunning. I'm a big fan of glow-y designs, I think they're really cool, which is probably what most attracts me to her, as well as the entire space thing of course. I've always loved astronomy.. I have this huge telescope I look at the moon and stars with all the time. I've memorized a ton on constellations and other space stuff, since it's one of my major passions. I even made my mom get up at 2 am in the morning once so I could watch the lunar eclipse. xD Then at my old house I had those little sticky stars that glow in the dark, and I had put them all over my ceiling and I loved looking at them every night. Also I adore her markings, I love stripes and tiger stripe designs, because it makes the character unique. Another thing I noticed was her ears, their so big and adorable, I just can't get over them! I feel like I really connect with her, which doesn't happen for very many of my characters. I think I also connect with a species in general a lot, since they are lonely when they are in space, and just floating on. I feel lonely sometimes, but I like the quiet, as I imagine the Yozora do, since they spend so much time in space alone. Being able to live in space would probably be a dream come true to me. I'd love to travel and see constellations and meteors, as well as all the other stuff in space. I don't think I'd ever get bored or tired, since I'd be exploring space, and the possibilities would be endless. Overall, I'd be honored to own this lovely girly.

(traditional art by me)
Last edited by Andiliion on Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
my sister does all my trades, im only here for drawing : p
Characters|Deviantart|Youtube

Artshop|Marble Cats|Livestream
Andiliion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune #4- OPEN!

Postby zima. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:23 am

I'll apply in a moment C:
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 am

reserved.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 am

Username: KissingMare2
Yozora name: Milky Way
Why do you want it: I really want one of these as the Designs are amazing and the lines are to perfection :3
Funny gif: I hope you dont mind that i put 2 as i cant decide which is funnier

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HhWTnxpFf0A/T ... o1_250.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LAiPSsDK4Vk/T ... action.gif
ImageWIP
❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 am

I'm known as the The Woman Twice Dead, but call me Clara~

I'd name this cutie Dusk Raven; he makes me think of the hours before midnight but after sunset, as well as the silent flight of my favorite bird, the Raven.

He would most definitely be a male.

Well, I want him because he's gorgeous. The design is simple, with a touch of some wonderful glowing parts that make him absolutely handsome.

I couldn't decide on just one, so I'll provide a couple. ^^"
ImageImage
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
........................................................................................
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

........................................................................................
━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 am

Username:
    SnowStar

Yozora name:
    Hera - Goddess of heaven

Why do you want it:
    Why wouldn't I, and anyone really, want her? Look at her - she is so beautiful! Her color combinations and patterns are simply stunning. Her eyes, coat, beads...everything is perfection. The first moment I saw this lovely lady I fell in love with her. I couldn't just pass her by, I had to enter for her. She is just that awesome looking, and she looks so much fun to draw and write about as well.

Funny gif:
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beta. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 pm

(art by me)
Patches101
Orion
(art by me)
Female
Oh my gosh, she's absolutely stunning. I'm a big fan of glow-y designs, I think they're really cool, which is probably what most attracts me to her, as well as the entire space thing of course. I've always loved astronomy.. I have this huge telescope I look at the moon and stars with all the time. I've memorized a ton on constellations and other space stuff, since it's one of my major passions. I even made my mom get up at 2 am in the morning once so I could watch the lunar eclipse. xD Then at my old house I had those little sticky stars that glow in the dark, and I had put them all over my ceiling and I loved looking at them every night. Also I adore her markings, I love stripes and tiger stripe designs, because it makes the character unique. Another thing I noticed was her ears, their so big and adorable, I just can't get over them! I feel like I really connect with her, which doesn't happen for very many of my characters. I think I also connect with a species in general a lot, since they are lonely when they are in space, and just floating on. I feel lonely sometimes, but I like the quiet, as I imagine the Yozora do, since they spend so much time in space alone. Being able to live in space would probably be a dream come true to me. I'd love to travel and see constellations and meteors, as well as all the other stuff in space. I don't think I'd ever get bored or tired, since I'd be exploring space, and the possibilities would be endless. Overall, I'd be honored to own this lovely girly.

(traditional art by me)
Last edited by Beta. on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am, edited 13 times in total.
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Username:
Blueaura.
Yozora name:
Erebus
Origin/Meaning:
Latin form of Greek Erebos, meaning "darkness."
Why do you want it:
Oh dear, this Yozora is just so beautiful, i was scrolling down the created pets section and i quickly held to a stop after seeing this beauty <3 the colors are amazing and i'm a sucker for blue, hence my username pertaining to the color XD This one is so beautiful it cannot be put into words, and if it was possible, it would still not explain how much i was surprised and amazed but this outstanding yozora! Whoever may own this on is very lucky, and must take good care of it, its too beautiful to ignore, especially with its amazing vibrant colors that stand out from its dark base! They remind me of the night sky, how the clouds at night are actually a bit more visible when its snowy, i don't know if others see it but i notice it at times, i do wonder if others have seen it as well ^ ^; The colors just match together and work together as well to make the whole thing stand out. I would continues to ramble on but for now i will just say "wow", this is a truly magnificent design that just took my breath away<3
Funny gif:
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Username: burninflames
Yozora name: Swift
Why do you want it: I just love thous markings. I've been waiting for there to be one that really seemed to mean something to me and thats exactly what this one does. She dark but there is white showing the lightness of her, that she truly isn't all darkness.
Funny gif: I thought this was funny but yet again I think a lot of things are funny :P
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raineku » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Username:
Rain.

Yozora name:
Cygnus (It's the name of a constellation <33)

Why do you want it:
I fell in love with his design instantaneously <33 He gives off a surreal feeling, which i love, and he seems timeless. He reminds me of the moon for some reason. Floating in space for years, alone. Due to family issues i have been constantly feeling alone and for some reason i really feel connected to this guy because of that x3... His glowing attributes are beautiful and he has this mysterious air about him. I love how expressive his design and character are and i hope to be able to draw him and his lovely design in the future as well as write poems about him and the stars (It's a thing i do >.< sorry if it sounds weird...)
I've always loved constellations and stars and over the past year have gotten really into studying the constellations and learning them :3 When i saw this beautiful guy i just felt a personality and character instantly forming in my head and i couldn't help myself from tyring out for him <3
I know this all sounds a little weird but bear with me x3 Overall, i've fallen in love with his design and him as a whole and i hope who ever gets him will take good care of him ^^

Funny gif:
Last edited by Raineku on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Raineku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me