Based on Click to view
Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #223

Postby Drakongeist » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:02 pm

A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Art of them dreaming;;(be creative, can be ordered but gives bonus if by you)

Ends: April 28

JulietTheKitten wrote:How many pieces of art can we have/may we add extra's?

You can have up to 2 extras, only 1 peice of art for "art of them dreaming" though. Extras can be used as 1 more peice of art each.
(Decorating your form does not count as an extra)
Last edited by Drakongeist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #223

Postby cakepopcat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 pm

I would name this beautiful kiamara Armor
because of her gorgeous markings.
It reminds me of battle armor.

ImageImage

I would indeed make this kiamara a
Female.
Her exquisite
design seems feminine to me,
But it may not to others' eyes.

The Save
It was your normal every-day summer morning, the birdsong and the cricket chirp. If you closed your eyes and gently smelt the air, it would smell like fresh dew. The clean air was spreading as the sun rose over the horizon. The dew glittered on the grass, and the air had a faint taste of rain to it. I yawned, stretching, as I got out of bed and looked out the window. "A beautiful day..." I had said to myself, my eyes adjusting to the piercing light that flashed before my eyes as I wiped the sleep out of them. The sun made a beautiful orangey-yellow sky as it rose to light the morning. I stepped out of my bedroom, heading to the bathroom to clean myself up. I licked my paws and wiped my mane plentiful times before I was done. I put on my work suit and headed off to work. Now, I bet you're wondering, where do I work in this dream of mine? I'm a fire-fighter. That's where I work. My dream job. Anyways, back to the story... As I approached the fire station, I grabbed my hat, fire-safe suit, and gloves. "Hopefully there's no fires today." I said once more to myself, plopping on my hat. I sat down, getting a quick drink of water. Just then, the fire alarm bell goes off. "Great!" I said sarcastically, but also elatedly. I put on my fire-safe suit, and my gloves, since my hat's already on my head, and I slid down the pole, getting into the firetruck. As I turned on the alarm and glanced back at my co-workers, By the way, did I mention I was OWNER of the fire-station in my dream? Okay, sorry, interrupted again, back to it. we reached the burning building. There were sparks flying from the inside and out, as cracking sounds filled the air. "Go, go go! Hose it down, and go inside to look for any Kia's!" I said, flinging myself inside the building. It was a dark, musty old torch-oil factory, and it smelled hazily of oil. I perked my ears up and listened for the call of any injured kias. . . . I heard coughing! I followed the coughing noise down a some steps, and finally reached a baby kia, who was grey with vibrant spots. "It's okay, kid. I'm gonna get you out of here." I reached down and grabbed the kia by the scruff, running against the crackles of the wood. I felt the ground shaking beneath me, because I was on the second floor. It was about to break down! I saw a nearby window with no fire surrounding it and I jumped out! It wasn't very far down, so we both made it down safely. "Quickly, search for any more kia's! I'm going to take this little one to the hospital. Go!" I ran to the nearby hospital, carrying him in. The doctors seemed to notice what was wrong by the way he looked, and they grabbed him, taking him to the ER. I waited outside the door and could hear the beep... beepp.... beeppp... Or wait. Was that just my alarm clock?
Last edited by cakepopcat on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 am, edited 11 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Username;;
~Willow
Name;;
Støvler
Gender;;
Female
WiP <3

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylas » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Story: Image
Well it started of as a beautiful day were the sun was out shinning bright all day. Mullido went outside one day and heard something strange like a popping sound like bubble gum popping well he went to those popping sounds and he didn't hear them anymore and then it started again it was strange I know he thought but he still went to those sounds. He came across a lake in the swamp a dirty lake green and yucky anyway he saw bubbles come out of the lake with Kiamara faces on it. he was quit for a sec and then he thought of something brilliant maybe it's his ancestors from long ago. He heard something behind him, he quickly turned but no one was there he was slightly starting to feel scared, it maybe a trap of something he thinks and thinks but then he heard something again and turned and standing there he saw a mother dragon. he ran as fast as he could away from her but he got corned but other dragons too he didn't know what to do so he screamed as lowed as he could but no one came to help or answered him back. he quickly pushed one of the dragons out of his way then he ran again but the dragons through a rope over him smart cookies they are he thought. the next day he saw himself hanging upside down tired on a rope. He was squirming to be let free but he couldn't see because he was in the dark and then he saw some lights go on a dragon came up to him and said NEVER come back or else we will eat you, he didn't say anything for a moment and then he said okay sorry I just heard some popping noises. The dragon said nothing and he let him go Mullido ran and ran as fast as he could to get home and he went inside to live his life.

Username;;
Annalese123

Name;;
Mullido.
Mullido means Fluffy in Spanish.

Gender;;
Male.

Last edited by sylas on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sylas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 pm

How many pieces of art can we have/may we add extra's?
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Username;; ~LunarSky~
Name;; illusion
Gender;; Female
Art of them dreaming;; Here
Last edited by .Lunarsky. on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drakongeist » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

JulietTheKitten wrote:How many pieces of art can we have/may we add extra's?

You can have up to 2 extras, only 1 peice of art for "art of them dreaming" though. Extras can be used as 1 more peice of art each.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Can't do the art in time, I'm dropping out. ;~;
Last edited by SnowStar on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffcorn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Meaning: "Splash" in Catalan)
I know its a long name, so sometimes, when needed short, I call her Esque or Xada

~~~~~~~~art goes here~~~~~~~~~~

Esquitxada wrote:Well yeah, Im a girl, I may not seem to be a girly-girl but hey, who says I can't be girly? (but still straight xD)

Wip<3
Last edited by Puffcorn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puffcorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Username;;

~Alternia Dragons~