Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt us! by ➳ hoot

Artist ➳ hoot [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt us!

Postby ➳ hoot » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 pm

So I saw others doing this, and I was like, yay! I'm going to make one too. And them I remembered that I had all these commissions to do.
So I started to do them and my hand slipped and this happened. Oops.
And I just realized I forgot to number them haha derp.

Oook then, the girl will be Number one, the Cat-raccoon thing will be number two and the other thing will be number three cx I'l go number them later.

rules ;;
you may only try out for one design
extras are welcome and encouraged
Only enter if you're actually going to use the design ;-;
eeeeh, have fun :D

The essentials ;;
Code: Select all
username :
which design :
name :
personality :
art / story :

end date : undecided
Now goooo
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt us!

Postby toccata » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:14 pm

username :
Sketchi
*june will be going away so ermm yeah, she is leaving back for china NO MIX UP PLEASE*
which design :
name :
Chomi
*nick name*
full name
Chomi Lona
personality :
art / story :
WIP

Zodiac

Capricorn

Birthday
January 15th 1996

Personality

Art

story

small interview

WIP

Username
I be the Sketchi 8D

Name
Her name is Chomi Lona
*I don't approve of Chomi Lone*
But lots of people call her Chomi

Design number
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 am

Bump ^^
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:28 pm

username : Bear.
which design : #3 Please
name : Charcoal
personality : WIP
art / story : WIP

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 pm

username : Modest
which design : #2 <3
name : Thomas (everyone calls him Tommy though)
personality : Tommy is extremely sweet and obedient. He is friendly, bright and loyal too. He has a kind heart as well. However, Tommy can get quite frightened easily, so he is a bit cautious.
art / story : I decided to do a story. :3
I ran through the trees, twigs whipping my face as I raced by. Not daring to look back at whatever was chasing me, I kept running. But I could feel it. I was growing tired, weak. I knew sooner or later, it would catch me. I felt it's breath, hot on my heels. I knew this was the end for me. I was going to die. Just as I thought everything would get worse, it did. Exhaustion finally had worn me out, and I collapsed to the side of the path in a heap so loud, I was sure the thing would hear me. Thanks to the darkness and the breeze of the night, however, my loud thump was swallowed up. I prayed that the thing had gone away, still thinking it was chasing me. It did, so I thought, but there was quite the rustling going on in the bushes across from me. I bit my lip and shut my eyes tight, preparing for the last struggle of life I had. All of a sudden there were two growls heard. Great, so now there's two of them after me. Or, maybe the two were fighting each other? They were probably fighting over who will get to eat me. It was hard to tell. Then a piercing cry was heard. That only meant one thing... I was next. But all of a sudden, the victorious creature flew through the bushes in which I was hiding in. I cried out in alarm as the thing crept closer to me. I couldn't exactly see it as it was in the shadows, but it's silhouette was terrifying. It had spikes all over it's body, a long tail, ears like a fox, and big like a bear. The only funny thing was that it was the same size as me. Small, fragile, and when I took a closer look at it, it looked like a racoon. Was this what I was running away from? Still worried that it was dangerous, I curled
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Deep in the dark
username :
~Banana
which design :
name :
Demo
personality :
Very dark and sly. They love swimming, but hate fire and grass
art / story :
WIP
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nooneanymorewhocares » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:16 am

username : xXLady-DeathXx
which design : #1 please. ^^
name :Maiko ( Japanese name meaning "dancing child." )
Personality: Maiko is a fun loving, happy girl, she loves to dance and sing, she's a bit clumsy, though. She always bumps into other dancers/ other people on the streets as she dancing around. She's a bit hyper at times, very childish too, she loves pranking others as well.
art / story :
Maiko is a traveling dancer, a sort of gypsy if you may. She travels with her family to many different villages preforming for others, she is about seventeen years old now, and has been traveling all her life, she tends to make friends very easily and has friends all over the world where she has traveled so far. She loves getting to see the world and how everyone lives differently. She has two older siblings, they are twins in fact her older brother Makoto is the oldest twin and then comes, Masako. She is one of the youngest in the troop of dancers, she's still learning dances and how to get each movement just right, but she doesn't mind she moves to the beat of her own drum. She loves to tell people about her life story, her parents met when they were around her age, her father had been a traveling samurai for hire, her mother had been traveling with their troop at the time. They met in a small village, her mother had been preforming with their group for the village her father had been passing though, their eyes met and they quickly fell in love with each other and had soon after started their life traveling together. ( Sorry if it sucks I had fun writing it, though. ^^ )
Nooneanymorewhocares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:42 am

username :
Miss. Scei