RPW #10! by PPr:Kut

Based on Click to view
Artist PPr:Kut [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #10!

Postby PPr:Kut » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am

A Rainbow Paint Wolf in shining!......paint?

That's right, this wolfy is a little special!! It paints gold!! But the question is, why is their fur gold?

YOU decide!! The form with the best reason for his/her shine wins!! You may be as creative as you please!!

You have one week people! ((If over 7 entries!))

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Reason why he/she shines?:
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #10!

Postby mimi26188 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Username: mimi26188
Name: Greedygold
Five-Word Personality: Greedy,Selfish,mean,assailing,a little kind hearted.
Reason why he/she shines? Why she shines. : This gorgeous pup used to be a nice pup with dull colors and she didn't care. But once she saw other dog's fur she got greedy. There fur was way better then hers and she wanted her's to be the best!. One day when a poodle wasn't looking she tripped it into a puddle making it shrink its fur then he took it. leaving the poodle bare. One day a spirit came to visit him it asked " why be so greedy when u have everything u wished for?" she said. " i don't have EVERYTHING i want" he said. "how bout this i have seen the tricks u played so lets make a deal... don't mess with anyone elses fur Forever and i'll give u a pure fur of shining gold. Deal? sure agreed Greedygold and the spirit granted him the shining fur and he NEVER messed with a dog again

thats all i could think of >.<
mimi26188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTinDog » Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

Username:momo cat
Name:knoxy
Five-Word Personality: gullible, kind, passionate,caring, happy
Reason why he/she shines?: her uncle was very greedy so he convinced her to help him break into Fort Knox, unfortunately he miscalculated and their tunnel lead straight under a pile of gold. The tunnel behind them caved in, so they were trapped in Fort Knox! Knoxy discovered her uncle's greedy intentions and left him in the tunnel. Unfortunately, when she emerged, there was all sorts of guards in the gold room! But to her surprise, they only stared at her. " my gosh," one of them said, " that dog is made of gold!" Knoxy looked down on her coat and it was true. The cave-in had put gold dust on her fur! The guards released her, and she ran, never to trust any more of her uncles again.
TheTinDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

I think you may have forgotten the paint c;
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggeh. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Please if you could can you please judge this?
      I need it for the Archive!
      Thank you!

~Doggeh

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 am

Doggeh. wrote:
      Please if you could can you please judge this?
      I need it for the Archive!
      Thank you!

~Doggeh
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:48 am

momo cat wrote:Username:momo cat
Name:knoxy
Five-Word Personality: gullible, kind, passionate,caring, happy
Reason why he/she shines?: her uncle was very greedy so he convinced her to help him break into Fort Knox, unfortunately he miscalculated and their tunnel lead straight under a pile of gold. The tunnel behind them caved in, so they were trapped in Fort Knox! Knoxy discovered her uncle's greedy intentions and left him in the tunnel. Unfortunately, when she emerged, there was all sorts of guards in the gold room! But to her surprise, they only stared at her. " my gosh," one of them said, " that dog is made of gold!" Knoxy looked down on her coat and it was true. The cave-in had put gold dust on her fur! The guards released her, and she ran, never to trust any more of her uncles again.

You are the winner!! Congrats!! She is yours!!
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me