Artist owls-in-october [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SB #1 - Blueberry Smoothie

Postby owls-in-october » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Maeflower wrote:
What is a Sugar Button?

A Sugar Button, or just Button for short, is a creature distantly related to a dragon as well as a wooly mammoth. They have many unique physical features, such as their odd hooves on their back legs, but the most important thing you should know about them is also the oddest thing. Each Button has an individual scent - like every other animal, right? Except that each Button's scent is that of a human dessert. Thus, the "Sugar" part in their name! For example, a Button could be based off of vanilla ice cream, and have soft fur that smells like (you guessed it!) vanilla ice cream! They'd also have a thick creamy fur color, and would wear a tiny vanilla-ice-cream-cone amulet. For you see, Sugar Buttons wear symbols of their unique scent around their necks.

Yay! Our first Button. This one is based off of this yummy treat - a blueberry smoothie! As indicated by the little charm around its neck.

Judging will start, and probably end, on April 25th. There's a simple form for this one, so I'm looking for uniqueness!

Code: Select all
Username:
Button's Name:

I'd like the personality part to be 200 words or less...preferably less. :D Get crackin'!
Last edited by owls-in-october on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SB #1 - Blueberry Smoothie

Postby Faeyre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

{ Username: Zisteau
    { Button's Name: Ao (Means Blue)
    { Gender: Female
    { Quick Personality: Ao is a bold individual. No, she doesn't blaze forth on a trial to certain glory, she's just loud. Not loud in a volume sort of way, she's just very good at making herself known. There isn't much of a line between good and bad for her,if she wants to d something it gets done. She was never too god at reading people, either. She could have offended someone and never known it. Ao is also a very honest girl, is she wants to say something, it gets said. If you get offended easily, she might not be the best friend for you, but if you don't mind brutal honestly, your gold! No, this doesn't make her mean, at least,, she doesn't think so. She just never understood why people lie to their friends and tell them "Oh, your so amazing!" at something, instead of the truth. [Honest, Loyal, Carefree, Playful.]
    Word count - 152

adult | en/de | infp
heya, im fae. i like books,
video games & napping. i
just got back from haitus
so pls be gentle with me!

Faeyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owls-in-october » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:27 am

up
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owls-in-october » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I've extended the end date, so hopefully we'll get more entries!
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me