Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Silhouette by Rᴏsᴇ.

Artist Rᴏsᴇ. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silhouette

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 am

Hey everybody! This is my sorta kinda attempt to do a silhouette of a raven against an orange moon ^_^ Hope you kinda sorta like it....

Comments? Thoughts? Please post!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Oh hello there! The name's Rose! You seem like pleasant one! Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a true role player. I like semi-lit role plays with the topic ranging to just about anything. My preferences are any kind of fiction (whether it be animal or human), realistic human (romance, school, ect.), and a sprinkle of sci-fi here and there. Some of my interests include playing my flute and piccolo, singing, drawing, painting and reading (my favorites are Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Warriors, and Jacky Faber). I also enjoy the TV series' Dr.Who, Once Upon a Time, and any Disney/Pixar movie. If you'd like a signature like mine click here.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silhouette

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 am

Bump? ... Heh...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
Oh hello there! The name's Rose! You seem like pleasant one! Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a true role player. I like semi-lit role plays with the topic ranging to just about anything. My preferences are any kind of fiction (whether it be animal or human), realistic human (romance, school, ect.), and a sprinkle of sci-fi here and there. Some of my interests include playing my flute and piccolo, singing, drawing, painting and reading (my favorites are Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Warriors, and Jacky Faber). I also enjoy the TV series' Dr.Who, Once Upon a Time, and any Disney/Pixar movie. If you'd like a signature like mine click here.
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomooth » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 am

Very Mystical. Nice job!
Tomooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miyazaki » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am

This is really pretty
Miyazaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am

|♥|яσѕιє|♥| wrote:Bump? ... Heh...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedance101 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 am

I like it ^^ I especially like the way you did the background
firedance101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 am

THANKS GUYS! :D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 am

|♥|яσѕιє|♥| wrote:Bump? ... Heh...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -galaxie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 am

This is beautiful, amazing, and outstanding! Don't doubt yourself! You did perfect! <33

And.....

Bump~
    -ɢᴀʟᴀxɪᴇ

infp || adult || ♐︎
-galaxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rᴏsᴇ. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

THANK YOU YOU MUCH!!! :,)
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxxIt's dangerous
x-xbusiness going out
-xyour door. You step
xx onto the road, and
xif you don't keep your
xxx feet, there's no
xxknowing where you
xmight be swept off to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

x-xxThe Road goes
xxxever on and on
x-xxDown from the
xx-xxdoor where it
x-xxbegan. Now far
xx-xahead the Road
x-xxhas gone, And I
xxmust follow, if I can.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
Image Image
Rᴏsᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me