Merlin, Chaos In Camelot(MedievalRomance,NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Merlin, Chaos In Camelot(MedievalRomance,NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:45 pm

In a time of myth, and a land of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy...his name...Merlin.

This is a medieval role-play based on the Newly finished "Merlin" television series by BBC.

In the 6th Century, times are tough and the world is divided up by kingdoms and their rulers. You live here, in Camelot(cam-eh-lot). Camelot is ruled by single King Arthur, and Zahilar (Zay-Lar) is ruled by single King Matthew-Balthazar.

You can pick a main character to be, or you can make up your own and be a knight, a slave to a knight or a common villager. Camelot's neighbour enemy kingdom is Zahilar. (Zay-lar)
Camelot
If you are familiar with the Merlin series or the story, then you will know that the Kingdom of Camelot is intolerant of any kind of sorcery, it is strictly forbidden. In Camelot there is aloud to be a total of only 3 sorcerers, Merlin, Gaíus and 1-2 others (villagers.), and if anyone was to find out about their secret and that person told the King, you would have almost certainly granted yourself, your own death. In Camelot, it is the same in this role-play and the characters are restricted to the same people.

Camelot Characters:
King Arthur (King of Camelot, 19 and a half years old)=sky form sparklez,sky+ant
Merlin (17 and a half)(Emrys)(Arthur's servant and Trainee Physician and special sorcerer.)=קเ๔ﻮє1999
Gwen (18) (Morgana's servant)=EmilyB
Gaius (67)(Old-out of work sorcerer and High level Physician also Merlin's uncle)=
Head Knight Lancelot (20)=
Morgana (Arthur's biological half-sister, she is 18.)=.Airy.
OTHERS:
Knights(17-29:

Villagers(6-50):
Landon-male-20-straight-non sorcerer-קเ๔ﻮє1999
Nía-female-16-straight-sorcerer-The Roleplayer In Red
Justin Marez-Male-16-straight-non-sorcerer-$~DeRpY~$
Ava-Quinn-Grace-Female-17-Straight-non-sorcerer-קเ๔ﻮє1999

Other Servants(17-22):[/color]
Roshna Irfa Shayaan-female-17-straight-non-sorcerer

Other Royalty:
Princess Aphina-female-straight-18 and a half-, -Tiger-Lilly-
Princess Paige Dalfair-Female-Straight-15-straight-$~DeRpY~$

PLOT/GOAL/AIM
Every year in Camelot, King Arthur hosts a huge ball type festival that lasts a week, as reward to everyone in Camelot for a successful year.
The aim is to make it to the festival. Fall in Love, make friends.

FORM:~
User Name:
Character Name:
Sexuality:
Picture:
Hobbies:
Habbits:
Crush?:

If you need help with finding pictures of your character (for the set characters, such as king arthur.), just PM me.

In this roleplay, you are aloud to use the actual storyline of the actual BBC series, "Merlin."

RULES:
All of Tess'
No cussing, if you need to swear star out the first letter and all vowels. Remember, some words will not yet be invented.
Any scenes that go beyond kissing....fade out or time skip please.
No fighting off the RP.
No highly graphic, detailed killings.
Ask the users permission before you kill a a character.
No more than 3 characters-all active.
Make sure your character is within the age range required on the "Camelot Characters" section.
If you have read these rules, say "hi" at the top of your form and make it your favourite colour.
If you are a sorcerer, you do not have a dragon or other magic species. You are aloud a pet owl to send messages.
If you are a villager you can have a pet rat or owl to send messages to any other person in Camelot.
If you are a royal, you can only have an owl.
No changing the imagery if you choose a set character.
PM me if your are not sure on anything.
All types of lit but prefer Semi-Lit to Literate.

This role-play will not start until all the set characters have joined.

PARTS OF CAMELOT!

The Castle, only royals, servants, knights and villagers WITH CONSENT aloud IN here.
The Festival Ball, will be held here, in the castle and on the streets. Everyone in the village will get an invitation, unless the King decides out something about them, such as they are a sorcerer (witch or wizard) or they have done something for King Arthur to simply not like them. They will get the message from the King's Owl, Oakley.

The Typical Villagers House:

Servants, Knights, The King, Morgana and Gaius all have accommodation in the castle. Merlin and Gaius share a room in the physician study room. The Knights all have a separate posh room and the King has a master bedroom. Villagers live in the houses above.^^

If you would like to see Camelot's in action, why not watch the first 2 minutes of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0yDu91yOxM
Just watch the first 2 minutes and it clearly shows you what Camelot is like, and may help you in starting your roleplay.
Last edited by Jockey_of_the_Boeing on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 am, edited 22 times in total.
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merlin, Chaos In Camelot(MedievalRomance,NEW AND ACCEPTI

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi
User Name:קเ๔ﻮє1999
Character Name:Merlin (Emrys is his sorcerer name, only Gaius and Gwen know this. For Now.)
Sexuality:He believes that love knows no gender, therefore he is bi.
Picture:
Likes:Love, kind hearts, respect and people who respect sorcery.
Dislikes:Traitors, people who use magic for bad/evil.
Hobbies:Annoying king Arthur and being a servant to him. He likes to go into the town square a lot to see if he can spot anyone he may fall in love with.
Habbits:Accidently Annoying Arthur.
Crush?:No-one in particular, he likes to think that he has an open mind.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 am

Heya
User Name: EmilyB
Character Name: Gwen
Sexuality: Straight
Picture:

Dislikes: Unloyalty
Hobbies: Sewing and Painting, and serving Morgana
Habbits: Twidling with her hair when she sees a fit guy
Crush?: Arthur
Last edited by EmilyB on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am

EmilyB wrote:User Name: EmilyB
Character Name: Gwen
Sexuality: Straight
Picture:
Dislikes:
Hobbies: Sewing and Painting
Habbits: Twidling with her hair when she sees a fit guy
Crush?:

I will finish later

(okay, Gwen is reserved for you)
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 am

User Name:קเ๔ﻮє1999
Character Name:Landon
Sexuality:Straight
Picture:
Dislikes:Stuck up royals, he thinks that Arthur may turn out to be different to the previous king, Uther.
Hobbies:Cooking, reading, running and singing.
Habbits: Saying god-awful pick-up lines to girls and randomly singing or humming a song.
Crush?:Gwen. He has a huge crush on her, but no-one knows it, he is very good at keeping secrets.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a i r y . » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 am

[ Hold up, can my character be like Morgana? xD ]
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:48 am

.Airy. wrote:
[ Hold up, can my character be like Morgana? xD ]

(Yes, I wasn't going to add her, because I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be her, but yes, I can change the set characters list and add a morgana and reserve it for you. However, the picture of your charrie has to be Katie McGraph (Morgana). Also, she has to start out nice, she can be snappy if you like, but she cant want to like..throw Arthur of his reign, you can do that once your character realizes that Arthur is getting a wife. So as soon as someone, possibly Gwen (storyline might change depending on who joins), becomes a possible threat, then you can strike, start rebelling if you want to. But when you do this you can then have contact with the Kingdom Zahilar.)
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a i r y . » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:59 am

[ Well, yeah of course I'd use a picture of her. xD Anyway, I understand Morgana begins really nice and is friends with everyone, until Arthur gets a wife. But can I sort of like I don't know not kill everybody like she does? Basically I'm asking not to be like really really evil like her, because I don't really want to be like the one who kills everybody. Basically, I'm just asking to kind of make her a little different? Not two different, but just a little different? xD ]
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 am

.Airy. wrote:
[ Well, yeah of course I'd use a picture of her. xD Anyway, I understand Morgana begins really nice and is friends with everyone, until Arthur gets a wife. But can I sort of like I don't know not kill everybody like she does? Basically I'm asking not to be like really really evil like her, because I don't really want to be like the one who kills everybody. Basically, I'm just asking to kind of make her a little different? Not two different, but just a little different? xD ]

(Aha, that is fine! You don't even have to start rebelling against anyone at all ever if you dont want too, from the time that you make your form, what ever you do is up to you, she's in your power :) )
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a i r y . » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 am

[ Oh thank gaud, I love her character but like I said, I don't want to kill everyone it makes the role boring. Alright I'll start working on my form. xD Thank you so much! ]
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me