Neon Pixel by .Phoenix.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Phoenix. [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neon Pixel

Postby .Phoenix. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Yup, another pony OC. This time, she won't be replacing my ponysona. Anyone remember Midnight Sketch? She was really fun to draw, so i'll be keeping her.

This pony is a hardcore gamer. (HARDCOOOORE!) She plays games like Call of Duty and God of War. Also because she makes games like that too. She was going to be a unicorn, but I think it'd be harder to push all those buttons/keys with hooves, so yeah. She also has a headset (black headphones with neon green) but I couldn't be bothered drawing them, sooo.....
Wonder why she has a black cord plugged into herself? Well, when she was just a filly, her room was really messy (and still is!) and she left a single, unused cord on the floor. She tripped, and the bit you plug in got pushed into her hoof. In an effort to get it off, she galloped around her room, resulting in it getting wrapped around her leg. And then, the cord touched her blank flank and then... it was connected to her. A neon blue "On" sign appeared, (like on the buttons) and then... yeah. That's the story. The white, uh, lines appeared sometime later. And that is a playstation remote around her neck, a playstation 1 remote.
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me