Let The Music Take You Away by lady windle.

Based on Click to view
Artist lady windle. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Let The Music Take You Away

Postby lady windle. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 am

the name is cosmo

[cosmo || known as; mo || male || one year old || ditsy one || rottweiler ]

i am a gentle boy but i am not the sharpest pencil in the package i am a little slow and not always in on the world and understand everything. i ask odd questions and every now and again may seem out of it but that is just simply who i am. i am a large boy as you can see and i am young i am only a year old so i am just out of the life of a pup which is fine with me, i have enough time to grow into my body and into my mind. but back to the point,, i like to have fun and most of the time when you around me you are always smiling or will have one on your face soon enough, even though i may be a little ditsy but when it comes to a moment when i need to be the one there for you i surely can be. i know how to keep my mouth shut when it comes to a secret and i do try with all i can to be a friend to anyone and everyone that comes my way. a gentle giant and lover of all i am a goof ball and a fun boy to be around. i do have a side of me that does show and it can be mean and protective over the ones that mean something to me and even though i am young and not all my boards fall into the right places i know how to the throw my weight around and i am sure the weight that i will be getting as i grow up into the large paws that i have to fill. but if you are looking for a good old friend and someone to make you smile and laugh and be happy i am with out a doubt the brute for you. never a sad face or a sad mood shall last long around me, i am a big bear with the cuddle side of a stuffed one and the killer side of a real one, i have teeth to prove it and enough weight to do some real damage. of course i am willing to make friends with anyone and i do try my best to do that no matter who they are, what they are, or how they act they are all my friends and of course my family. and that does not exclude you feel free to come and talk to me.

born into a home with wonderful people and a little girl that loved me to death it was simply the place to live, a place that i wouldn't want to give up for the world. i belonged to the little girl she was about twelve years old and she loved me for my goofy side. i loved to swim and i loved to do anything with her but soon enough the sickness that took over the human race hit my home... one day they were all happy and the next they were sick. the girl was the first to get sick and her mother and father kept me away for fear maybe that i would do something wrong or hurt her more so than she already was in pain. soon she began to slip away and then maybe a few weeks after the father began to slip into sickness and did not leave the bed the mother tried hard to juggle the two to them and rather from the sickness or from just being tired she soon fell ill. i was the only one that was up and able to run around but little could i do. i stayed with my little girl as i could feel her slipping away more and more till finally the day came that it was over for her. i did not know what to do, the only life i knew was the one within that home and within that place that i was loved but here now that my whole family had been torn away from me i had nothing else here to live for. so pushing up all the courage that i had i took my way into the town and searched and searched for people but each one that i found landed to the same death that my owners did. i traveled the streets long by myself until i came to the dogs that i now live with. they were nothing like the ones that i knew back then, they did not pick on me for being who i was they liked me for me and accepted me just as that. we now live together in a small home and i am so happy to finally be in a place that i know that i am loved and cared for and here with them now i do hope that i will not loose them ever... they all mean the world to me, and in my head i see us all as one big happy family.

lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me