Based on Click to view
Artist Fantelle [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Odiri #7- Custom

Postby Fantelle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 am

What are Odiri?

Odiri were an old species that were thought to be extinct until they were discovered again a little while ago. Now they are back and breeding, so anyone can own one! Odiri have different forms that look like different cats, such as the caracal, serval, and manul. All Odiri have manes, even females, and only rarely are the headfeathers and manes different colors. As well as different ears, Odiri also can have different tails. Odiri are a very friendly and social species and usually live in prides, so it is suggested to own more than one. Females ALWAYS have at least two cubs. After the cub is born, the mother immediately starts teaching it to fly.

-not up for adoption-

Shiva
(Shee-vah)

Meet Shiva, my custom Odiri. Shiva was born from a leader female, Loree, who died shortly after birth. Shiva and her twin sister Maki were alone and lost, even in the middle of a high-ranked pack. After only a couple of months, they got kicked out from the new alpha female who despised the twin sisters. After all, they were cubs from the arch-enemy of many young females in the pack who lusted to take her place. Shiva and Maki would never be welcomed back, so they knew they had to make their own journey. They traveled through mountains, deserts and rainforests before they found any sight of life. It was Drew. Maki fell in love, and decided to stay with Drew's pack. Shiva though, still hadn't found the love of her life. So with an emotional last goodbye, she took off and continued to travel on her own. She always stops when she comes across a new pack, but she never stays for long. Without mother or sister, she travels on.
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Odiri #7- Custom

Postby Bip » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 am