Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~ Adopted ~ Dik-Dik Antelope <3

Postby LostGosling » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Pollux wrote:
Username: Pollux
Name: Nikko
Short Story: Nikko bounded in the tall grass. He played joyfully with a butterfly as he headed down to the nearest stream. Nikko stooped his head to take a drink, when he heard a low growl in the bushes. Nikko whipped around just in time to avoid a hungry bear. Although Nikko was a fan of adventure, he didn't want to end up as this bear's lunch. Nikko returned to his beautiful feild, and returned to playing with his butterfly.
Last edited by LostGosling on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Adopt Me ~ Dik-Dik Antelope <3

Postby Bottle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Username:Tiny Teacup
Name:Nikko
Short Story:Nikko bounded in the tall grass. He played joyfully with a butterfly as he headed down to the nearest stream. Nikko stooped his head to take a drink, when he heard a low growl in the bushes. Nikko whipped around just in time to avoid a hungry bear. Although Nikko was a fan of adventure, he didn't want to end up as this bear's lunch. Nikko returned to his beautiful feild, and returned to playing with his butterfly.
Last edited by Bottle on Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey honey bunnies! I'm not as active here anymore, so check out my other social media links!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Instagram

Bottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Adopt Me ~ Dik-Dik Antelope <3

Postby cookies. » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Username: ShaShaJean
Name: Jack Frost
Short Story: Jack Frost is a small boy. He is very naughty and loves to create trouble. He likes to play in the snow and throw snowballs at other Dik-Dik Antelopes that pass by. He doesn't mind getting scolded. He gets wanked alot by his dad but that still can't stop him! He would hide from his parents when they are out, looking for him for dinner. He would do anything to make trouble! And with his matching frost fur, he can blend in easily in the cold weather. What an advantage!
cookies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Adopted ~ Dik-Dik Antelope <3

Postby Bottle » Tue May 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Thank you~ <3 I shall love him.
Hey honey bunnies! I'm not as active here anymore, so check out my other social media links!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Instagram

Bottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me