Siren #14 (Free!) by Saikiyo

Based on Click to view
Artist Saikiyo [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Siren #14 (Free!)

Postby Saikiyo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

what is a siren wrote:A siren is a quadruped bird-like creature with a little bit of griffin in them giving them their ears and body shape. The head of a siren is typically eagle-like but some sirens have heads based on other birds. All sirens have a set of twin fish tails which are mainly used for swimming. Sirens are excellent swimmer and flyers but each siren usually prefers one over the other. Sirens are known for their beautiful and enchanting singing. A siren on average is 2 meters (6.5 feet) tall with a 4 meter(13 feet) wing span.

Well, here's another one. I remember from all of my other adoptables, undead creatures are popular. Ending on the 5th

Ref used

Owner: Spiritbird
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Siren #14 (Free!)

Postby Pvnkky » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Username: Mc Shizzle
Siren's name: Unè
Siren's gender: male
A little about this siren's personality: Unè is a very withdrawn creature who tends to keep himself away from others for the most part of his days... He tries to avoid conflict and doesn't like fighting although he will if he has to... Unè is, rather strong but tends to hide that and usually never shows it to anyone unless completely necessary. If you befriend him, he's one of the most loyal creatures you'll Ever meet, he would fight to the death to keep a friend safe and has no resent in doing so in the slightest...
Art or story (optional):
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Username:
Ravendarus
Siren's name:
Seralila "Selia"
Siren's gender:
Female
A little about this siren's personality:
Selia isn't a nice Siren, she's sadistic and often likes to be alone. Because of her past, she finds herself untrusting towards almost everyone. Selia doesn't even try to be nice, she constantly pushes everyone away from her and has a swift tongue to boot. Her tongue sharp and cold to everyone she meets. Her tone as harsh and cold as ice. On the inside she believes herself to be a monster hidden in the the shadows. Rude, mean, sometimes self-centered, she truly doesn't care for anyone, hardly even herself. She's always trying to pick fights and will give any reason to swipe at something. To everyone she is hateful and angry and refuses to work with anyone who won't listen to her. She never listens to authority, and often tends to ignore what others are saying. However, she may have a secret soft side for those who don't judge her on looks.
Art or story (optional):

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1732732
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Siren's name:
Sirenis
"Siren" in Latin. Totally not original I know, but I thought it looked cool o3o

Siren's gender:
Male

Silent and antisocial, Sirenis is a loner by necessity and not by choice. Many he has met sees his markings as "creepy" or as a sign of foreboding, so he is used to being chased away. Sirenis is a fast learner and is highly adaptable to whatever type of terrain he is inhabiting, and has a strong sense of self-preservation. This makes him a less than appealing companion, unless you're the one willing to overlook his past scars. Amethyst jokingly describes him as a Siren that came with "some assembly required", much to Sirenis' chagrin, but it's apparent that she loves him all the same. When around others he doesn't know, though, Sirenis is extremely untrusting and very rude, but around Amethyst, he's actually very loving and contact-oriented. Sometimes, when the mood strikes him, he can even be a bit silly when near to the human. But that side of him is for her eyes only.

Art or story (optional):
If I have time, art will go here <3
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyvindr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Username:
Spiritbird
Siren's name:
Azriel

Siren's gender:
Male
Azriel prefers a quite and peaceful lifestyle.
He has grown to accept and love love it due to the mistrust that the adults show towards him.
While the feeling is mutual he does enjoy watching the young sirens from different chants playing when they play on the land.
He knows the dangers that the land has and has bestowed upon himself the duty to make sure that the young don't get harmed in any shape or form, even though he doesn't belong to any of the chants he watches.

Though Azriel may seem like a kind and gentle soul he does contain a very dark side to him.
He can be cruel and relentless when wronged, added with the fact that he a ruthless, silent and patient hunter when needed.

As said before Azriel seems to enjoy the land more than the sea, though the sea is calming and peaceful he prefers to fly in the sky to enjoy the freedom that he gets when spreading his wings.

Art or story (optional):

Azriel when born was somewhat feared but loved by his parents, his parents cared for him as well as the chant they they followed. Though he was looked after he was always the last to be cared for and least trusted.
Azriel knowing no better tried to play with the others but was always pushed away for reasons he did not know. none of the sirens mentioned any of the faults he had so he didn't understand the treatment.
As the years went, Azriel became somewhat of an outcast in the chant. his parents cared and loved hi but he was left alone often when he became closer to the age of 8.
When he became a young adult he placed all his efforts into hunting fish, a way to expel energy and to keep him mind away from the loneliness he often felt.
With all the practice he gained be became one of the best, while others gained praise for their hunts, he simply gained more mistrust.

Deciding enough was enough he left the chant and started traveling. While traveling he would see many things and watch young hatch-lings play, hoping to protect them and possibly to see if any other hatch-lings from other chants were scorned.

By the time he became 18 he had traveled far from his birthplace and felt something close to freedom and happiness.
He felt free and he knew he was free.
He kept traveling and seeing new things but eventually a rumor started to appear about a black bird creature appearing before disaster struck.

Azriel occasionally liked to see what humans did, though he was hide away and avoid their detection. so he would roam around at night causing people to believe that a black showed creature showed when ever a something bad happened.

Not knowing of the rumors he continued to explore and eventually the humans started putting lights out at night constantly, resulting in Azriel to visit the humans less and less.
Even though he only visited the fishing towns and villages.

Nothing proves that Azriel has anything to do with any of the events that do occur when he appears but he is believed by the few that have seen a glimpse of him to be a bad omen.

Eyvindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

Spiritbird wrote:
Username:
Spiritbird
Siren's name:
Azriel

Siren's gender:
Male
Azriel prefers a quite and peaceful lifestyle.
He has grown to accept and love love it due to the mistrust that the adults show towards him.
While the feeling is mutual he does enjoy watching the young sirens from different chants playing when they play on the land.
He knows the dangers that the land has and has bestowed upon himself the duty to make sure that the young don't get harmed in any shape or form, even though he doesn't belong to any of the chants he watches.

Though Azriel may seem like a kind and gentle soul he does contain a very dark side to him.
He can be cruel and relentless when wronged, added with the fact that he a ruthless, silent and patient hunter when needed.

As said before Azriel seems to enjoy the land more than the sea, though the sea is calming and peaceful he prefers to fly in the sky to enjoy the freedom that he gets when spreading his wings.

Art or story (optional):

Azriel when born was somewhat feared but loved by his parents, his parents cared for him as well as the chant they they followed. Though he was looked after he was always the last to be cared for and least trusted.
Azriel knowing no better tried to play with the others but was always pushed away for reasons he did not know. none of the sirens mentioned any of the faults he had so he didn't understand the treatment.
As the years went, Azriel became somewhat of an outcast in the chant. his parents cared and loved hi but he was left alone often when he became closer to the age of 8.
When he became a young adult he placed all his efforts into hunting fish, a way to expel energy and to keep him mind away from the loneliness he often felt.
With all the practice he gained be became one of the best, while others gained praise for their hunts, he simply gained more mistrust.

Deciding enough was enough he left the chant and started traveling. While traveling he would see many things and watch young hatch-lings play, hoping to protect them and possibly to see if any other hatch-lings from other chants were scorned.

By the time he became 18 he had traveled far from his birthplace and felt something close to freedom and happiness.
He felt free and he knew he was free.
He kept traveling and seeing new things but eventually a rumor started to appear about a black bird creature appearing before disaster struck.

Azriel occasionally liked to see what humans did, though he was hide away and avoid their detection. so he would roam around at night causing people to believe that a black showed creature showed when ever a something bad happened.

Not knowing of the rumors he continued to explore and eventually the humans started putting lights out at night constantly, resulting in Azriel to visit the humans less and less.
Even though he only visited the fishing towns and villages.

Nothing proves that Azriel has anything to do with any of the events that do occur when he appears but he is believed by the few that have seen a glimpse of him to be a bad omen.

Winner ^^ I love your story and that is some beautiful art :3
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyvindr » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 am

oh wow thank you :)

you made it difficult to draw the skull and fur at the top of his head XD.

thank you though :)
Eyvindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me