Sprout for Tano's contest by Lileevine

Based on Click to view
Artist Lileevine [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sprout for Tano's contest

Postby Lileevine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 pm

So here's Sprout's full version. His talent is making plants grow faster and bigger then normally.

.:!~Lemurs~!:. wrote:so here you go eue

The timer is lying. Loaded the whole thing, then got distracted with some comics, then spent about 20 minutes deciding what it should be, then had to go to eat dinner halfway through the process, only to have y computer freeze when I was finished, with me just being able to save it, then able to post it today.

Aaaaaaahhhhhh. I just realize that the lines of his wings are grey and not brown *stupimesyupidmestupidme* I will try to change that soon.

Name
Ummm... Yeah, my name's Sprout, which might be subject to change *blushes and sinks back*

Tssssssk. He's an old adult. About 18?
18's not old, and that's barely an adult. I am almost an adult, a teen for now.

Stop complaining, you should have said it yourself.

Cutie Mark and Talent
My cutie mark's a small clot of dirt with a tiny tender green sprout popping out. My talent is being able to coax plants into growing faster.And bigger. My tomato plant is 2 meters tall. talk about an awesome talent...

Personnality
Uh... I'm kinda shy... and...eh I prefer to stay in my corner... I'm kinda a loner, and a green hoof. I don't like to talk much, and I'm more of a listener.

Species
Am a pegasi

Idealized Occupation
I own a green house in which I take care of plants. Most are about 3 meters tall, and my apple tree grew to 14 meters, and crashed throughout he roof.

History
Do I have to?

Go. Or I'll say it.
Yeesh... Ok, so here goes nothing...
I was born in someplace I do not know. My parents were someone and someone else. I tend to easily forget things that happened at least 3 years ago. All I remember is that once upon a time there was a great plague, and my parents died. I ran away in the woods and was the only survivor. That's when I had to scavenge for food, so I found a melon plant, but it was too small to bear fruit. I don't know how or why, I searched the forest for certain plants, and cared for the melon plant all day long. The next day, it was four times as big, and geared delicious fruit! That's when I understood my cutie mark. To tell the truth, I had it for long, but I thought It was just 'cause i took good care of plants. Them turning gigantic only started in the forest.
✧ || UR pancake/box auction || spotted tribal auction || ✧

» kola/fae
» she/her
» mixed
» central euro timezone

» trades welcome!!
» toyhouse/goatlings @ lavender_kola
» hoarder

Lileevine

My pets
My items
My wishlist