Zeranna by TrueBluuue

Based on Click to view
Artist TrueBluuue [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zeranna

Postby TrueBluuue » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:00 pm

The Initium Novum (Pronounced In-it-ee-um Nah-voom--Meaning "New beginning" in Latin.) is a large almost wolf/dragon like creature. They are found on the hidden planet of Calypso, light years away from the planet Earth. Calpso is slightly smaller that Earth and most of the planet is cool, snowy though there are warm and grassy areas as well for the sun loving Initium Novums. The species is usually found in the mountainous or highland regions of Calypso where the cooler weather is most comfortable for them though very few have been found in grassland areas. Those that live in the grasslands are said to have slightly shorter tails and thinner fur for the warmer climate. They have a somewhat thin body build, a muscular front, and soft, fluffy fur to keep them warm. Their long tail is used for balance on slopes and in some cases serves as a scarf to protect against the wind. Long legs help with climbing, running, and walking through deep snow and the dragon like back feet and long claws help with climbing and gripping onto surfaces. The larger ears help pick up faint sounds. They have a somewhat wide nasal cavity that warms cold air as it's inhaled, making it easier to breathe in cold weather. It is unknown why, but all have a bright, striped tongue. (Note, the tongue in not long, it's sticking out to show the color) They can see extremely well in darkness and the front claws are retractable, the back ones, however, are not.

Now owned by Estrella.

Here is the form you need to fill out to adopt this Initium Novum. Judging will begin on the night of the 7th CMT.
Extras are allowed.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
What's her dream:
    Art:(optional)
    Other:
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Initium Novum #7

Postby audreyrsf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am

Username: I'm xX w o l f y Xx
Name: Melody
What's her dream: Her dream is to travel the world on music tours, until the whole world knows just who she is c:
Art:(optional) Im on my phone, so I can't really draw xD I'll create a likes + dislikes thing here instead.

Likes- Winter months, and cold weather w/ hot chocolate c:, getting attention, gifting or helping other people, inspiring others, listening to or making music (( singing or guitar )), forest, playing small children, and daydreaming

Dislikes- crowded places, being ignored, microwaves, traveling on boats, awkwardness, having no inspiration, overly using auto tune, obnoxious noises, and broken headphones
audreyrsf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 am

Username:
Name:
What's her dream:
Other:

WIP
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovekitty » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am

lovekitty

Vanity
<3 girl <3

{ART WILL GO HERE}

Her biggest dream would be to be a well known singer, and get the chance to sing with her favorite singer.

~music~
~night~
~black~
~neon colors~
~hair bows~
~nail polish~
~black roses~
~being cold
{so she can get
warm in her band
sweaters}~
~rainbows~
~snow~
~slimy creatures~
~hights~
~spiders~
~snakes~
~mainstream music~
~cheese~
~bullies~
Feel free to send trades! As long as it’s fair! I have updated the wishlist to contain any pets I don’t have.

[size=65]{{Mods: Me and Meep Meep are sisters. She drags me back here when she gets on a CS kick. I’m not as invested as her but still enjoy the site.}[/size]
Lovekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Username: Glass
Name: Zoey
What's her dream: To become a DJ
Art:(optional) N/A
Other:
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

------------------------------------------
Username:
Hello! I'm Estrella. Named after my previous fursona Estrella.
Name:
Zeranna Ash Muse. Her nicknames would be Ashy, Miss. Muse, Zerry (ze-ur-ry).
Stagenames:
-DJ Poison- know world wide. Her stagename for when she is DJ a party or a special event. or just an artist name for songs.
- X¢ΔL¡ber (Xcaliber) - known world wide. Her stage name for when she's on stage and singing. Her other name. The 'band' name is X¢ΔL¡ber.
Female. Looks more like a Female then a male.
What's her dream:
Her 'dream' is to be the best DJ and song artist around the world. Ever since she was little she has always wanted to be the most popular song artist, dj, and music writer of all time. It was only a while ago when she went on to pursuing that dream. She now has formed a band by the name of X¢ΔL¡ber. She is a hard working DJ, she never stops to talk to anyone. She's always on the go. Traveling and singing. Sometimes even dancing. She helps out with parties and even plans some of them. She loves her job and the band too. Everyone, even from different countries would come around to hear her music. Her Job is perfect for her.
Art:
Sorry, Don't have the time to do any this time ^^
Other:
Zeranna's Likes :
•The dark, •shadows, • strobe lights, •black lights, •disco, •PARTIES!!, •Music, • Dancing, •DJ-ing, •Singing, •Purple, •tan, •creme, •Green, •grey,•white, •black, •silver •poison, •children, •concerts, •Remixes, •Darkness, •Stars, •Night time, •dressing up, •different kinds of food, •Bass, •Her band, •competitions, •Her fans, •signing autographs, •taking pictures, •having fun, •chilling out with her friends, •recording songs, •relaxing, •the spa, •vacations, •writing songs, •the park, •walks, •swimming, •public in general, •paparazzi, •commenting on designer outfits,•various artists, •WORLD DOMINATION! (in the music industry)

Zeranna's Dislikes/Fears:
• Snobs (even though she's a Multi-millionaire and a popular around-the-world hit.), •loosing a competition, • drowning, •failed attempts to cheer people up, •cancelled parties, •any other color besides: -purple, - tan, -cream, -green, -grey, -white, -black, -silver,•adults who act like babies, •being embarrassed, •country, •older songs (90's, 80's and down), •repeating songs, • roller-coasters, • equipment fail, •over spending, •getting songs stuck in her head for DAYS at a time, •nightmares, •getting spooked, •bets, • parody's/ memes, •being overworked, •tight schedules, •being told things at the last minuet, •boring parties, and many more.
Last edited by koegami on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S~B » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 am

Username:
Hello, Im wildpawprophecy. Thank you so much for gifting us a chance to adopt these wonderful Initium Novums!
Name:
Hmmm.... Let me think,...... Melody :)
What's her dream:
her dream is to tour the world. She wants to become a star in the music industry. She is really open to any music but loves pop and rock the most! She often has wonderful dreams of her performing in concerts and signing auto graphs. She thinks she can really be succesful because she is extremely talented. She has won almost every talent show she has entered!
wip :)
Other:
i would really like to do a story about her. About her journey to stardom.
I USED TO BE WILDPAWPROPHECY, DO NOT STEAL!

Mood: frustrated
Activity: studying
-_-'

ImageImageImage
S~B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 am

wildpawprophecy wrote:Username:
Hello, Im wildpawprophecy. Thank you so much for gifting us a chance to adopt these wonderful Initium Novums!
Name:
What's her dream:
her dream is to tour the world. She wants to become a star in the music industry. She is really open to any music but loves pop and rock the most! She often has wonderful dreams of her performing in concerts and signing auto graphs. She thinks she can really be succesful because she is extremely talented. She has won almost every talent show she has entered!
Other:

Not to mini-mod or anything... but wildpawprophecy, you might want to change the name.... xX W o l f y Xx already chose the name Melody. Sorry TrueBluuue if I'm modding, but I kinda wanted to point that out. I'm not trying to give anyone an edge or anything. And i don't want to start a riot over it. Just saying...

~Estrella.

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 am

Estrella. wrote:
wildpawprophecy wrote:Username:
Name:
What's her dream:
Other:

Not to mini-mod or anything... but wildpawprophecy, you might want to change the name.... xX W o l f y Xx already chose the name Melody. Sorry TrueBluuue if I'm modding, but I kinda wanted to point that out. I'm not trying to give anyone an edge or anything. And i don't want to start a riot over it. Just saying...

~Estrella.

It doesn't matter if the name is the same. Prophecy wouldn't just copy it. So just leave it alone, because it doesn't matter at all.
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 am

So if judgeing starts tonight, we can work on our forms until tonight.? I'm in the EST time zone, so I don't know what time that would be over there. So in other words, what time?

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes