Canis Equinus by Fauraline

Based on Click to view
Artist Fauraline [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Canis Equinus

Postby Fauraline » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 am

This species is called "Canis Equinus" which is the Latin term for this species. In English, this species is called a "Genopreo" (pronounced gin-op-pre-oh). A Genopreo is a mixture of a Wolf, Dragon and Horse. Not only do they have floating wings, but some also has dragon wings. The mane comes from their horse side and must be cared like one. The tails and body structure comes from the wolf family. On rare occasions, this species can have spikes going down their spines. Their hooves are from their horse family, also. It's to aid in running takeoffs and going up and down rocky landscape when their wings are broken or tired. Genopreos can have pointed or floppy ears - coming from their wolf family. These creatures stands 2 meters tall and can weigh up to a quarter ton. Genopreos stay together in a group. Not a herd or pack.

Genopreos are arranged according to color. A brighter colored Genopreo is more social and is around more of their species. A dull colored one tends to stay by one or two more of their species, or stand alone. A completely black or completely white Genopreo tends to be the leader of their group and is best at taking roles. A Genopreo with multiple of these characteristics is suited with what colors it mostly has. A mainly white Genopreo that has a purple tail is still considered white and is still most likely to become the leader of their group. If an organism of this species have spikes going down their back, they tend to be the favorite of all group categories.

Note: there are a lot of layers and you can mess around if you want :3 I used dull colors to not distract you from it's features
Fauraline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canis Equinus

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 am

Looks good. ^^
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮