Shidarezakura by TrueBluuue

Based on Click to view
Artist TrueBluuue [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shidarezakura

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 am

The Initium Novum (Pronounced In-it-ee-um Nah-voom--Meaning "New beginning" in Latin.) is a large almost wolf/dragon like creature. They are found on the hidden planet of Calypso, light years away from the planet Earth. Calpso is slightly smaller that Earth and most of the planet is cool, snowy though there are warm and grassy areas as well for the sun loving Initium Novums. The species is usually found in the mountainous or highland regions of Calypso where the cooler weather is most comfortable for them though very few have been found in grassland areas. Those that live in the grasslands are said to have slightly shorter tails and thinner fur for the warmer climate. They have a somewhat thin body build, a muscular front, and soft, fluffy fur to keep them warm. Their long tail is used for balance on slopes and in some cases serves as a scarf to protect against the wind. Long legs help with climbing, running, and walking through deep snow and the dragon like back feet and long claws help with climbing and gripping onto surfaces. The larger ears help pick up faint sounds. They have a somewhat wide nasal cavity that warms cold air as it's inhaled, making it easier to breathe in cold weather. It is unknown why, but all have a bright, striped tongue. (Note, the tongue in not long, it's sticking out to show the color) They can see extremely well in darkness and the front claws are retractable, the back ones, however, are not.

Now owned by Mello-Chan. (:
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #4

Postby stoatkiss » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:05 am

Username: tiedye7
Name:
Personality:
Art:(optional)
Other:

reserved
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 am

Fukari nageki no mori,
Higurashi no naku...

sono hi wa totemo hareta hi de tsumetai kaze suikonda
toki ga biryou, isshun dake hari wo tometa

One-way, that cannot return twice.
A lost child looks for a bright place...
GIF here.

WIP, wear your hard hat!
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 am

Username:
Mine? ~*Hedwig*~, but we aren't here for me, we are her for her vv

Name:
Sakura

Story(Woo):
It had been a long time since the last time I was happy. Wandering the seemingly barren planet, alone, scared and cold. I continued through the snowy night, looking for something, anything, everything.

I suddenly heard a thunderous sound, but it was familiar, I was losing myself in another day mare. It is just like a nightmare, but during the day. I felt myself go weak, and I could feel myself collapse in the snow, but all I could see was me. It was me with my family, we were all sitting close to each other. My mother and father sitting around two happy kids. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind blew and I jumped. No matter how often I had this day mare, that gust of wind always scared me. I saw myself, skinny and small, blow over into a pile of snow. I saw my mother quickly coming in my direction. I saw a sudden white out come over the area. I saw me cry out to my family, but the wind howled louder than I could scream. I screamed as loud as my snow filled lungs could, but everything I would say, the wind picked it up and carried it away. They were gone.

I finally woke from the torturing day mare. "Third one since Monday! And it is only Thursday!" I thought. I was still too weak to get up, forced to lay there freezing. I listened to the wind whistle through my ears. "The only conversation I have had in years. And it is with the wind." I thought to myself. " Wind." I spoke allowed. "Do you know where I can find more of my species?" The wind just continued to howl. I finally was able to stand up, and I headed off continuing north, following the bigger of our two moons.

I continued to walk. I thought I saw something. But I refused to get my hopes up again. The last time I thought I saw something, it was just another rock. I continued walking towards the "thing". Suddenly, the wind picked up and swirled around me. Not wanting the ice chips to further hurt my already bad eyes, I closed them and cautiously continued walking. Just as I was about to open my eyes, BAM. I ran face first into whatever this "thing" was. I looked around from my lying position on the ground. With laying down, it being dark, and already being blind in one eye and a bit bad in the other, I couldn't see almost anything. But a patch of light! I went to stand to reach the light, but the lack of food and water, and the plethora of cold and running, it just proved to much for me. My legs gave out, my tail just twitched. I couldn't get up. It was freezing, And I was so close to safe.

Finally realizing my journey was over, knowing I wouldn't be able to get up, I tried to wrap my tail around me to keep me warm. But when your tail is covered in icicles, it doesn't do you much good. Finally giving up, I slowly closed my eyes. But just as I did, just as I had just a small slit left between my eyelids. I thought I saw something moving. "Not only am I dying" I thought. "But I am also going insane." An I closed my eyes. Forever.

But I awoke! I awoke in a cave, laying on a soft bed of, I don't even know really. But I was warm! And there was light! I looked around and saw another Initium Novum. "OH MY GOSH!" I exclaimed. The noise made the other female spin around, falling in the process. Laughing as she got up. "I'm so glad to see you are awake, I was very worried. You looked like you just might not make it." The excited female said all in one breath. "I'm Isabelle" the tan and rose colored female spoke. "But you can call me Izzy" She smiled a kind smile. " I am the artist and healer here. I fixed one of your eyes using some simple herbs, but the other, the ice chips just refuse to allow you to see." Izzy spoke. "Yea," I said quietly. Suddenly shy. "I was young when that happened. A sudden whit out caused me to get separated from my family, and in my haste to find them, I just allowed the ice to make me go blind. I refused to close my eyes." I said, shaking, not from cold, but from horrible memories. "I'm so sorry." Izzy said. " But lets get you cleaned up! We have a matching at the cavern today! "A what?" I asked. "Oh! Right! A matching is where the Initium Novums who have no match will go to find their human". "Oh." I said thought fully.

Izzy toured me around the cave. All the rooms, the other INs. She was extremely nice, and somehow, familiar. She got me cleaned up. She told me the flowers I had worn around my neck were gorgeous. She said they were Chrysanthemums. She also said they looked just like the ones she had given her sister before they were separated. But I thought practically nothing of it.

She told me a bit about herself, and I told her a bit about me. She then led me to the cavern. A handful of INs and humans, wow, humans were all there. Izzy then gave me a push and went over and sat against the wall. A larger black and purple female walked in. She greeted the humans, who smiled at her, as if they knew her. Then she turned to us, she explained the matching process and sent us on our way. We each looked into the pool of water and watched our reflection. I then saw a Chrysanthemum float down from the hands of a young girl. If floated down and landed on my reflection, right on my nose. I looked up and my eyes locked with the young girls. I knew I just had to stay with her. She was young, her dark brown hair faded into a light caramel brown, her green ,brown, and gray colored eyes looked deeply into mine. Her gentle hands reached out across the water and scooped up a handful. Holding her hands like a cup in front of me. I carefully extended my paw and placed it in her cupped hands. The water was cool and a gorgeous clear blue. Suddenly, I could hear her thoughts. "We are perfect together." She thought to me. Suddenly, the water in her hand shot up into the air, as if by magic, and it then came down and joined her hands to my paw.
" A match!" the black and purple female exclaimed. The young girl stood up and walked around the pool. She came to me and hugged me. "Welcome back home, Sakura." she spoke happily, her voice soft and silky. "How do you know my name, and what do you mean back?" I asked her, very confused. " Well," she said sitting in front of me, I backed up and laid down so I was eye level with her. "See Izzy over there?" the young girl asked. I looked over to where Izzy sat, she was grinning from large ear to large ear, waving a paw in the air crazily. "We are a match, me and Izzy. But you and Izzy are a match as well." "What?" I just wasn't understanding her now. "Izyy" she started, taking in a big breath, "Is your sister." My world was all coming together, the stars aligned, and know I remembered. The Chrysanthemums, just like the ones she had given her sister, before they were separated. I ran over to Izzy, who was running over to me. We embraced each other in a huge, sisterly hug. I then looked outside the mouth of the cave, and I thanked the wind.

Personality:
Sakura is shy. Easily intimidated and usually nervous. But underneath the frightened young Initium Nuvom is a confident and kind girl who just wants to be shown some love.

Art:

Okay, well I just got a windows 8 touchscreen, so here is the (not so good) result of my trying it out. I is sort of a sketch/I cant draw sorta thing, but...yea.

Other:
I hope it is okay I made Izzy her sister, I just had too.

Birthday;; May 28
Zodiac;; Aries
Favorite Flower;; Chrysanthemums ; Chrysanthemums are what Izzy gave Sakura the day Sakura was separated from her family.
Favorite herb;; Bilberry ; Bilberry is what Izzy used to cure the eye that wasn't blind, and Sakura has loved it ever since her eye sight was somewhat saved with it.
Favorite Weather;; When it is lightly snowing

Last edited by typewriter; on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mi ainsel » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 am

U s e r n a m e : Mello-chan
N a m e : Shidarezakura (Japanese Weeping Cherry Blossom tree). She goes by Shidare if her name is to be shortened by anyone.
G e n d e r : Female
S t o r y :
When she opened her crimson eyes, shielding them against the unnaturally bright moonlight, the sky had become a shade of darkest blue she had never even imagined. Slowly, she pushed herself upright, twisting her fingers in the long, dew-dampened grass as she assured herself that this was real and not just a vivid dream. And yet, this place was like nothing she'd seen on Earth, not even in books. Could it be that this was... Another planet? Her breath caught in her throat, startled at this revelation; so clearly the truth of the situation.

Follow me~

The voice, when it appeared, was quiet, and yet held a resonance that shook her to her core. Was it possible for something to be so alien and yet so familiar at the same time? It seemed that the owner of this voice had managed it. Getting to her feet, she idly noticed that she was dressed on in the clothes she had been sleeping in; black pyjama shorts and a thin fleece top. Her long pale pink hair hung loose and rather unkept down her back. The strange wind that blew over this land was beginning to bite, and she shivered as she stepped from the grass onto exposed rock at the base of a great mountain.

I am here. Come~

Startled from her awe over the mountain and indeed, the rest of this world, she delicately placed on foot in front of the other - moving like a sleepwalker. Though the voice carried on the wind had no direction to it, it was as if her mind could follow it. There was a cave halfway up the slope ahead of her, sparkling with light reflected off of the crystals within. In front of the entrance stood a strange creature, half-hidden in shadow, through she could tell it was as tall as her, despite the fact that it was quadrupedal.
"The gathering has already started." It said in a deep, rumbling purr of a voice. She started slightly, having not expected an animal to talk; then again this was all rather surreal. As the creature shifted as if to bar her way, her hands flew to her heart.
"Please." She said softly, made shy by the sheer confusion of it all. "I was called."
Nodding in understanding, the large creature showed it's teeth in what she hoped was a animalistic version of a smile and stayed in it's place, gesturing her past.

Inside, a group of people about her age had just split up, and were looking around, some venturing into side caverns. Another girl was tentatively walking towards a corridor lit with pink crystal. Struck by a sudden urge to move towards that same corridor, she broke into a sprint. Long hair fanned around her shoulders as she raced into the cavern just ahead of the other girl, who seemed to miraculously lose interest as if she had forgotten all about the corridor. Feeling slightly apprehensive about the powers at work here, she slowly turned around.

A large, brown-furred kitsune-like creature stared back at her through eyes so pale they could only signify blindness. Sakura flowers were woven into it's hair as well as tied around it's tail and neck, giving it an aura of nobility.
"Welcome, child. I am Shidarezakura."
As if she had been greeted by a long lost friend, Shinju smiled.

P e r s o n a l i t y : Shidare is a strange IN, liking more than anything else to appear mysterious to others. She's shy and nervous, though she always appears composed, as well as subtly flirtatious. She acts in a very regal manner, almost as if she thinks of herself as nobility. She doesn't let her blindness get in the way of her life, and lives almost exactly the same kind of lifestyle as her sighted kin.
A r t : Image
O t h e r : Just a quick sketch, since I didn't have much time. :3
Last edited by mi ainsel on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

My deviantART
Guess who’s back on CS? It’s been a while.
art by trashqrince <3

mi ainsel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 am

This ends tonight! Be sure to finish up forms!
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 am

Alright! Sorry for the lateness, I've been busy. D:

The winner for this IN is Mello-chan! (:
You both did a fantastic job on your forms. Thank you for entering. <3
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me