Kiamara #194 by Transmute

Based on Click to view
Artist Transmute [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #194

Postby Transmute » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 am

c: To win this boy, you have to give him a brief personality. It will be judged on how fitting the name is, and how unique the personality is. I tend to have a short attention span, so don't make the personality longer than two paragraphs. One paragraph is ideal. xP Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:

This will end April 13th/April 15th, so you guys will have plenty of time.

Note: Feel free to add extras/pretty up your forms, but I tend to ignore that kind of stuff, and it won't count for any extra points, or give you a boost, etc.
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #194

Postby mordacious » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 am

dropped out<3

gl judgin naga<3
Last edited by mordacious on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> fletcher ;; stern yet protective ;;

Postby val velocity » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 am

f l e t c h e r

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

username ;my name is valkyrie ,
    though i prefer to be called brooke .

name ;
    if i happened to win him , his name
    would be
    fletcher .

personality ;
    fletcher never tried to fit in or be an
    out cast , he just simply stayed an in
    betweener . never a perfect kiamara ,
    always leaning a bit to the flawed side
    of himself . fletcher is a extremely

mature
    guy and does not like others
    who act immature . to most he comes
    off rather
    rude , though he is only
    this way because of how
    stern he is .
    but when you get to know him better ,
    fletcher's stern and mature side is really
    an
    over protective and caring kind of guy .
    though he does tend to be
    paranoid at
    times , which he has always been .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by val velocity on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
val velocity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 am

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Kazan
Personality: Kazon is a flinty type of guy with a very honorable personality and a huge respect for the military. A dedicated coffee drinker, he's addicted to coffee.The more coffee he can get a hold of and drink the better for him. He just loves to have his coffee in the morning and all throughout the day. Kazan does not function as well or feel quite right without his dose of coffee. Kazan is often provoked to show defiance to his father, who constantly comes to his unwanted aid. kazan loves his father, but they just don't always see eye to eye. Kazan was also known around the area of his home as a delinquent, tending to get into a bit of trouble from time to time. Kazan has grown into a consummate organizer, disciplined and demanding. These traits often put him in a stand-off with other authorities, however they have made him a strong leader with a team of friends who would follow him anywhere and have the utmost respect for him. Kazan shows to be a no-nonsense Kia, displaying elements of sarcasm particularly in relation to someone in his company stating something obvious. his typical sarcastic answer "Ya think?" is his preferred retort. He makes his opinion obvious, but never insulting. Kazon's favorite hobby is woodworking. Kazan can spend untold hours working on projects with wood to make the ideas that come into his mind come to reality. Kazon is not as hard of a pesonality as appears, he has a huge heart for his friends and is very compassionate toward their wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of children. Kazan has a very soft spot for the young, always wanting to protect them. Kazan is a type who will be a loyal friend, or father figure to any who win his compassion. He will never give up on them, nor doubt them.
Art: I didn't have time to do a total piece from scratch, so I edited a cute lineart...Hope it's good enough.

(Personality based on Leroy Jethro Gibbs from the CBS show N.C.I.S.
Some info found here, the rest is by me)
Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlelies » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 am

Username:
Name: Skipper
Personality: Skipper is a very interesting Kia. He is very ... Truthful. He will lie and tattle on some other kia and then turn himself in because he feels guilty. He has a very hard time choosing things in general. Skipp must feel like he has a angel and a devil on his shoulders when he makes decisions. He loves to joke around and have a good laugh, but that often gets him in trouble. Skipper can act very emotional when he really isn't. He loves Art (Singing and Drawing). He is also has pride and is a little bit tough. Skipper also wants to fall in love. He is a little flirtatious. When you first meet Skipper it will be awkward. He is an awkward kia.
Last edited by littlelies on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 am

Dropping out.
Last edited by Sketchasaur on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archeron. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 am

Username: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ. ☔
Name: Christian
Personality: Christian is a sly boy. he is almost always playing tricks on others, and loves to watch their reactions. Being a prankster is hard work, but being a flirt, that's a whole other level. Almost every girl catches his eye, and he goes gaga over her, at least until someone else comes along. Some call him a player, but really, he's just indecisive.

" Don't hate the player, hate the game. "
Image Image Image Image Image

─────────────────────────────────────────
archeron. pisces. infj. valkyrie. roleplayer.
If it is not already obvious I have a bit of a love for the
A Court of Thorns and Roses series, but I also just enjoy
reading in general so feel free to send book recommends!
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Image Image Image Image Image
archeron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupid » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 am

b r o t h e r s d o n o t g r o w w e a r y i n d o i n g g o o d

username;; ~Drizzle~
name;; Zebulon
pronounced;; Zeb-yoo-lon
name meaning;; The name Zebulon is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Zebulon is: From the dwelling place.
nickname;; Zeb "I'd prefer Zebulon but you could also call me Zeb."
gender;; male
age;; 19
sexuality;; straight/asexual

personality;;
Zebulon usually doesn't say much. Yes, he is the quiet type. He likes to listen rather than be heard. Although I wouldn't call him shy, he just likes to keep to himself. Zebulon likes to be sophisticated and secretive. He keeps his past hidden to others. He also likes to listen to others' conversations. I guess you could say he's eavesdropping. Zebulon likes to flirt with girls but he usually doesn't do more than a simple wink and a flirtacious grin. When it comes to situations Zebulon is quite clever but he isn't too quick to help someone. He is very cautious about other kiamaras and isn't one to quickly trust someone. You must earn Zebulon's frienship. It won't be an easy task but once you get to know him he is splendid. Trust me.

history;;
Zebulon as a pup didn't say much at all. In fact his parents were beginning to think he was mute. Soon he spoke though but they still assumed something to be wrong with him. Although nothing was wrong with young Zebulon. He lived in the Appalachian Mountains with his mother, father, and his only brother, Benjamin. His parents greatly favored Benjamin because they never accepted Zebulon's ways. They didn't love him or care for him. He was excluded in many things his family did together. While his parents and Benjamin went hunting, he sat alone in his den. One day, when Zebulon was a young teenager, his family went on a hunt on the far side of the mountains. They were gone for a longer time then usual, so Zebulon went looking for them. That night he found his parents huddled around the dead body of Benjamin. They explained how he was attacked by a mountain lion and killed. Zebulon and his parents grieved for the night and returned home. The next night while Zebulon was sleeping in the den, his parents slipped out and left. They didn't say why they left but Zebulon knew. He knew they grieved so much for Benjamin that this place was just too much for them to handle now. He also knew they cared nothing for him so they left him there to fend for himself. After a few months Zebulon left the mountains and settled in the local forests, alone.

art;;
by Midnight Dragon.
Zebulon grieving for Benjamin by Me
by Midnight Dragon.
Last edited by Cupid on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:49 am, edited 16 times in total.

DeviantArt ToyHouse

Hello everyone, I'm Cupid! I'm a college student currently working on getting my Bachelor's in Science. I enjoy writing, drawing, and music. I'm very approachable and love making new friends so don't be afraid to PM me about anything!
Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby latte jack » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 am

Username:
    Jack of Apples
    Name:
    Tripp
    Personality:
    Tripp is a bit of a nerd, in a way. He is a huge flirt, but he's terrible at it. He'll even do some humiliating things, like jumping from a two-foot ledge screaming "Yolo!". The girls would just laugh at the ridiculous attempt. Tripp may not be the coolest kiamara, but he has this pride in himself that no one can explain. He'll hold his head up high, fall down, then keep on walking with his content grin.
Last edited by latte jack on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
hey there! i'm latte jack, formerly Jack of Apples. my interests include pitch perfect, disney/pixar, art, dogs, photography, nature and plants. i own three jbds: Clay, Kita, and Panther. i'm always looking for art or roleplays so don't hesitate to contact me! thanks a latte!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Have very, very limited free time right now, so won't be on as much. But don't worry, I'm not gone! Feel free to message me about anything <3

jbd thread
ask: http://ask.fm/lattejack
tumblr: http://interestingsalad.tumblr.com
flight rising

all of your flaws and all of my flaws,
when they have been exhumed
we'll see that we need them to be who we are
without them we'd be doomed
latte jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixie. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 am

Nixie.
Billy
Male
Billy is an adventours Kiamara that is very calm and can get through things with out getting frustrated,
he is also very curious with things he never knew before. Billy also loves to be around other kiamaras and get to
know them.
Last edited by Nixie. on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
.~Oogie~.
~.:{Deviant art}:~.
Nixie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me