Leo by TrueBluuue

Based on Click to view
Artist TrueBluuue [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leo

Postby TrueBluuue » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 am

The Initium Novum (Pronounced In-it-ee-um Nah-voom--Meaning "New beginning" in Latin.) is a large almost wolf/dragon like creature. They are found on the hidden planet of Calypso, light years away from the planet Earth. Calpso is slightly smaller that Earth and most of the planet is cool, snowy though there are warm and grassy areas as well for the sun loving Initium Novums. The species is usually found in the mountainous or highland regions of Calypso where the cooler weather is most comfortable for them though very few have been found in grassland areas. Those that live in the grasslands are said to have slightly shorter tails and thinner fur for the warmer climate. They have a somewhat thin body build, a muscular front, and soft, fluffy fur to keep them warm. Their long tail is used for balance on slopes and in some cases serves as a scarf to protect against the wind. Long legs help with climbing, running, and walking through deep snow and the dragon like back feet and long claws help with climbing and gripping onto surfaces. The larger ears help pick up faint sounds. They have a somewhat wide nasal cavity that warms cold air as it's inhaled, making it easier to breathe in cold weather. It is unknown why, but all have a bright, striped tongue. (Note, the tongue in not long, it's sticking out to show the color) They can see extremely well in darkness and the front claws are retractable, the back ones, however, are not.

Female, now owned by Lovekitty.
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #2

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 am

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Name: Wayne
Story(Woo): (Quick question- is this like other woos, how you control just your character and not the Initium Novum? Or do you control both of them?) (( Thanks for answering ^^, I'll be using my newest character for this~ Meet Polk! ))

Personality:
Art:(optional)
Other:
WIP~

^^; I've been busy, sorry.
Last edited by Vulpine-Poltergeist on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovekitty » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 pm

lovekitty

Leo

female {despite her name which she loves very much<3}

One cold night she was getting ready to go to her friends. It was snowing out and so couldn't find her hat or scarf. She began to get upset and was running around making a mess looking for them. Finally she found them by the door. Embarrassed she went outside before putting them on. After she put them on she ran as fast as she could, she was going to her best friend Saphire's house. Saphire is a JMD, despite their species difference they have always been best friends, or for at least as long as she could remember. Soon she was their and without knocking on the door she ran in and slammed the door behind her. She went into the kitchen and got some pretzels and quickly went back into the living room and sat next to Saphire. Saphire was still trying to process what just happened and after a second they both were laughing so hard they couldn't even see. In a few minutes they were finally able to talk, they spent the rest of the night giggling and watching tv while eating pretzels.

She is very calm, sweet, kind, caring, loving, soft spoken, and not very out going.

{{just a basic picture of Leo <3 }}

{{ Shes beautiful<3}}
[the pose/anatomy is based on a picture of my dog panting]

~She loves hats. She is almost never seen without one. She has over 20 of them, all different kinds. Her favorite kind is the ones with the flap on each side and flap in the front that's pointed up, tho she thinks beanies are a close second.

~She doesn't like icecream. She has only tried vanilla and chocolate but she didn't like them at all and now she wont try any kind.

~She has a secret love for pretzels. She is obsessed with them and doesn't understand why people don't like them.

~She loves music even more than her pretzels! She has a lot of band hats and sweaters. Tho she loves music and is very bubbly/outgoing, she is too nervous to sing in front of others.

~She's bi'smexyyy... OMG WOWOWOWOWWOOOW!! HARDCORE!! **sarcasm**

~ Thos she doesn't like labels or being labeled, if you HAD to you could say shes scene or maybe punk! <3
Last edited by Lovekitty on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Feel free to send trades! As long as it’s fair! I have updated the wishlist to contain any pets I don’t have.

[size=65]{{Mods: Me and Meep Meep are sisters. She drags me back here when she gets on a CS kick. I’m not as invested as her but still enjoy the site.}[/size]
Lovekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm

copyright to DeviantArtSecret.

Florence and the Machines - Heartlines wrote:Just keep following,
The heartlines on your hand!
Just keep following,
The heartlines on your hand!
Keep it up,
I know you can!
Just keep following,
The heartlines on your hand,
Cause I am!

username ;;
why do i want it? ;;
what will i do for it? ;;
use ;;

[insert witty quote here.]

name ;;
alias ;;
gender ;;
personality ;;
history ;;

[insert witty quote here.]

story ;;
art ;;
theme song ;;
anything else? ;;

Construction zone, wear your hardhat!
Last edited by albinny trancy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm

added a gif to my form. ;u;
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am

Reserved.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 am

This ends tonight! Be sure to finish up forms!
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovekitty » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

ohhh! im nervous with my current form.... ***runs off to add more**
Feel free to send trades! As long as it’s fair! I have updated the wishlist to contain any pets I don’t have.

[size=65]{{Mods: Me and Meep Meep are sisters. She drags me back here when she gets on a CS kick. I’m not as invested as her but still enjoy the site.}[/size]
Lovekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Username: Glass
Name: Mickie
Story(Woo): N/A
Personality: Calm, playful, happy, gentle.
Art:(optional) N/A
Other:
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leo

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 am

Congratulations Lovekitty! This IN is now yours!
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me